The Tim Tracker #113 1 Chainz, 2 Nanniez, 3 Napz, 4 Chinz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All that space downstairs and they still don't have a proper shoe rack.

Cue the stans with their "wowwwwww you're glowing Jane!" comments.
Screen Shot 2023-01-26 at 8.32.04 PM.png
Screen Shot 2023-01-26 at 8.32.19 PM.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
There was no need for Ginn to go on any of those errands. I don't think she got any of her vaccines since they were supposed to do that on the same day as the dentist and you know she'd be like "wahhhhhh, my arm is sooooooo sore you guyzzzzzz".

Reactions: 14
The only thing those photos are are for good avatar photos. Lord..she is looking rough.

All that cookie eating and possible binging and purging are making Dimifer have to go to the dentist every three months. Guess they were showing Tattler that they indeed have dental insurance. Snackers, the fact that you do have dental insurance and your teeth look like that say a lot about you and possibly your dentist. Dear lord.

And her face barely looks recognizable at this point. She is so bloated. I still can't believe she allegedly passed her gestational diabetes test. Those vegan things looked-and probably tasted-disgusting. What is the point of them eating vegan at home? At they doing it for supposed environmental sustainability reasons, because really it's about as effective as them not using plastic cups. Is it for their health? Hell, no. They are not even remotely dieting with that crap.

Reactions: 19
Seriously he looks exhausted all the time. I worry about what will happen to his health when he is caring for two babies plus her
[/QUOTE]
I know I felt so bad for Tim. He is painting the walls and Jen is just sitting on the floor watching Gossip Girl? I mean I know she’s pregnant, but she’s not disabled. She is the most laziest “mom” I ever seen. Wait til miracle #2 comes along, it will be the death of Tim!!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Oh no! Dim, you can't afford to lose another eye..... 👁

View attachment 1913553

View attachment 1913556
I see this picture and I do feel a bit bad for Dim. He’s about to become a father of three for what? one crappy boxed vegan meal a night? The guy looks absolutely exhausted and he might as well
be considered a stay at home dad. But keep believing Useless when she says it takes 3, 9hr days to edit a 20 minute vlog that “I don’t cut out much tbh! I mainly cut out the stuff you couldn’t hear”.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Timmifer looks like he just woke up from a heroin overdose ginnraffe needs to go back to her cave ugly narcissist witch

Reactions: 9
High on not having to parent for a few hours while their nanny takes care of their son and they go stuff their faces.

I cringe to think what would happen if they decide to go the live in nanny route. But you guyzzzz they don't have enough room for a live in nanny they need that 4th bedroom to make money from live shows even though Jenn's office would be just fine...
I honestly need to know if they talk to each other the way they talk to “us”. They make jokes like I used to make in middle school and then seriously crack up. Do you honestly think they make inside jokes about Vin Diesel and “When you’re here, you’re whatever” when the camera shuts off on the daily? Or do they go back to being a normal or bickering couple like, “Did you freaking forget to lock the Tesla’s doors again? Ugh it’s windy. I hate wind. Your hair looks weird today. My banana knee hurts. Hurry up, let’s get this video over with.” I need to know.

---

I’m behind so this may have been mentioned already, but did you hear her say at the end of a vlog recently that J is so excited about the baby and it’s making her MORE EXCITED TOO. I literally cannot fathom that. I mean, she full on admitted she’s not that excited with that statement, right?

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
So let me get this right - these 2 asshats have no problem spending $69.00 at OG for lunch for 2 but are going to go on and on and on about $212.00 to ship 1/2 of their packages for their giveaway. News Flash Trackholes - you are the 2 morons who did the live stream. My money's on a live this weekend to try and recoup the $212.00 back from their loyal stans.
And Jenn - for the Love of God - please stop with the tongue and lips - extremely gross and very unflattering to say the least.

#114: Welcome to our new middle name - B*** - Tim and Jenn B** Bojanowski

Reactions: 17
They've been "trying" to "limit" Buddy's screentime since like last year. In some home vlog, Dim claimed Buddy only watches his iPad for "5 minutes". I guess it's like them "trying" to potty train Buddy.

It's really bleeping tacky to keep mentioning the price of shipping for mailing giveaways. Aren't they supposed to be twice-in-a-lifetime 6-weeks Roy Disney suite, Gucci-wearing rich turds? 🤡
There's absolutely no way they are limiting his iPad to 5 mins when they spend most of the day eating an his face is glued to the iPad every meal, his life is probably sleep, iPad, sleep, iPad

If they aren't gonna be honest that hes watching it mostly when he's awake then why even mention or film it in the first place

I don't care much if kids are watching or having alot of time with tech, hell my neice sits glued to toy story an watches the full thing plus the Christmas chronicles (a weird film for a 2yo to be glued to when it's really for older kids but she's obsessed with that one 😅) we don't allow TV/phones/tablets at the dinner table cause then she's not gonna eat an am not feeding her either when she's long passed that stage, but outside of meals she can watch TV or she will sit an scroll through photos on my phone, an seeing her do that makes me release that this generation are really going be growing up with all this tech, she still knows how to play without tech but it is something thats going be the main thing in her life

Reactions: 12
Jenn is such an insufferable witch. Keep drinking your caffeine and eating a tit ton of seafood you cow.

Reactions: 12
I haven't watched yet but since they seem to be falling into tough financial times, I'll help.

Tim (because I know Jenn is completely useless) go to the USPS website, under supplies, you can order totally for free, priority mail boxes. Some are going to be called "Flat Rate" some are just regular boxes. They come in like 20 different sizes. For your packages that are super heavy, you're going to want to use those flat rate boxes. It takes 3-5 days to get the boxes, but you've waited this long already. Then you go online, go under click n ship and do a batch order. You can ship, pay, print the postage and track all from the same page there. You can even schedule your friendly neighborhood postal person to stop at your house and pick up all the boxes. Because you are doing it online, on your own, you'll get a decent discount over the prices you'd pay by walking into the post office.

UPS is the way to go if you are shipping heavier boxes, like 10+ lbs, it is much more cost effective than USPS. They also have a really easy website to buy and print the postage and often offer a nice discount for new customers.

I really have no idea why they make such a big freakin deal about ordinary things. It is ridiculously tacky for them to mention the cost of shipping. I get showing the boxes, showing them bringing them in, but it should have been--oh we're so excited for you to get this stuff. Not bitching and complaining about it all. You made this choice. You deal with the consequences.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Wait! They only shipped 1/2 the giveaways & they are still bitching?
The worst!

Also- I have terrible teeth (inherited my dad’s bad teeth) & I only go every 6 months. Tim’s must be really bad to be on that schedule for a year & 1/2.
I have never heard of pregnant ladies needing to go every 3 months? Is that a real thing?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I really have no idea why they make such a big freakin deal about ordinary things. It is ridiculously tacky for them to mention the cost of shipping. I get showing the boxes, showing them bringing them in, but it should have been--oh we're so excited for you to get this stuff. Not bitching and complaining about it all. You made this choice. You deal with the consequences.
THIS

They decided they were going do it so why tf are they complaining, I guess since they were shocked at the price of shipping then they never did post all that other stuff from ages ago then, am going take a guess that they won't be doing this again, they really suck

Your stans are paying your lifestyle an you witch because YOU decided to give away stuff an it's expensive

This from the people who blasted probably over 100k last year in vacations THAT THE STANS PAID FOR

• Haha
My dude, why haven’t you unsubscribed before this?? You can always search them out to get a video but EVERYONE needs to unsubscribe from all these vloggers. Make a difference hahaha.
#homemovies
Haha, I have no idea! I’ve not watched a single video of theirs in about a year as I don’t want to give them the views, but I think part of me had just wanted to at least see the thumbnails to know what they’re doing.

However, that’s what Tattle is for, so I’m now unsubscribed and will follow their demise here instead.

Now if only the other 99% of their subscribers that also don’t watch (I mean the real ones that he didn’t buy) would also do the same!

• Heart
  • Haha
So--lemon pig is a huge family tradition. They do not bring their miracle child. Their FAMILY member, to do this great family tradition with them. I don't think they give a duck about the tradition. They do this because the stans make a ridiculous fuss over the dumb moldy lemon.

If I lived on that pond, which I do have a retention pond in my backyard, and I saw people throwing something in there, I would report them. Sure, Jenn, it's organic matter, but the fish, birds, gators in that pond are not supposed to be eating moldy lemons. If their HOA is anything like the past two I've lived in, they treat those ponds to keep the ecosystem balanced. Throwing in your moldy lemon, that you already know is just going to float and head back to shore, is simply littering. A moldy lemon has absolutely no business in that lake, you are introducing a different kind of mold into that water. Animals ingesting whatever mold you have growing on there could get sick because they don't eat moldy lemons as a part of their regular diet. Do better.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.