The Tim Tracker #113 1 Chainz, 2 Nanniez, 3 Napz, 4 Chinz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If y’all want an actually fun video at OG- look up the comedian Matteo Lane on YouTube.He’s a 1/2 Italian gay stand-up comic. He cooks the Italian food his Nona taught him. He takes his very midwestern gay friend to the OG in Times Square. I about peed my pants watching it.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Why are they both hovering over that boy. He can’t even hang a craft without them in his face, criticizinhow it’s hanging😩 Jeeeeez. They both have to hover while he’s playing with his game. They need to find a balance. They are either smothering him, or living their best life without him.

Wow, Jenn showed so much of their neighborhood. They are slacking. Whenever they are in the neighborhood, the camera is tilted down or towards the sky.

After complaining about her “tummy” she then says she’s probably going to be the one to eat Tim’s pasta since he’s not going to. As a mom, my first thought would be, my child would eat it. Nah, Jenns first thought was Jenn. At least Tim thought about the boy.

Reactions: 14
Were they high in this video? The repetitiveness makes me wonder. How many times did she say hospital tore, tummy hurts, and all the stupid expressions about slogans and tit. They sounded nuts.

Reactions: 16
38BDA61A-416D-4E49-A456-F7376E7471EA.jpeg

What channel is Jamie watching? Jenn4D has been eating horrifically for years…

• Haha
Reactions: 36
So no complaints from Dim about spending $69 (or less, since we all agree he wouldn’t tip that much).

I guess the complaints are only when he’s feeding his child. Money seems to be no object when feeding the Gincubator.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
I am glad you are able to get it sorted, hope all the surgery goes well an recovery is smooth and you can be back on your feet pain free soon ❤ I am sure your little man will be helping out as you are definitely raising a little gentleman ❤
Sending you healing prayers 🙏

Reactions: 10
I do wonder if Dimifer was reading through here since he mentioned the calorie count for all the trash he ate. We all know he wouldn't look that information himself.

Reactions: 16
When I want to feel like a competent grown woman and parent I just read this thread and I feel so much better about myself, guyzzzzz!!!

We hit ALL THE RIDES at Magic Kingdom today. I am dragging but it made my kid happy so we did it. Now I want to sleep for years.

I love Olive Garden but if I do eat there I eat maybe 1/4 of my serving. It's an insane amount of food, I see people eat the whole damn plate and no wonder they get sick plus the (crack) breadsticks.

Reactions: 20
I still can't over what a waste of space Ginn is. All she did all day was stuff her face, tit it all out and stuff her face again, moan about having to do the dishes and laundry, blab about tit even high people would side-eye her about while wondering if she was in real-time losing trillions of brain cells (if she had that many to spare), and then you know she "went to bed" (aka scrolling endlessly on her phone) without even actually doing the dishes and laundry. Also why did she have a "ton of dishes to do"? They ate out for lunch, for dinner she probably reheated her takeout container and Dim claimed he didn't even eat dinner. So really most of those dishes were most likely from a previous day (or days). Nasty. Plus she has a dishwasher too (which was probably never cleared out, but she pretends she's scrubbing a mountain of dishes in a cold stream in the middle of a brutal winter in the 18th century or something). And she only had a bunch of laundry to do because they chose to buy a mountain of t-shirts more than a month ago. JFC.

Then she acts like getting vaccines and running errands is some major busy project that'll take her 24 hours straight of hard work to complete. No, that's just regular bleeping life the rest of us balance with everything else going on in our lives.

Seriously, a dead worm is more useful to this planet than this witch and her achy tummy.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
When I want to feel like a competent grown woman and parent I just read this thread and I feel so much better about myself, guyzzzzz!!!

We hit ALL THE RIDES at Magic Kingdom today. I am dragging but it made my kid happy so we did it. Now I want to sleep for years.

I love Olive Garden but if I do eat there I eat maybe 1/4 of my serving. It's an insane amount of food, I see people eat the whole damn plate and no wonder they get sick plus the (crack) breadsticks.
We just left. Soaked, but had a great time

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Many people who do OG for lunch do the unlimited soup and salad + breadsticks. It's 10 bucks, and I actually enjoy it. These two ordered a gazillion calories and tons of money worth of food for LUNCH? Did they also eat their eggie breakfasts before this? I feel sick just thinking of it. And that Jenn ate more of it later. Ugh. I hope their housecleaner has a hazmat suit for the bathroom cleaning.

• Sick
Reactions: 17
I wonder if she is delivering at a different hospital because she needs to be at a hospital with a level IV NICU due to being high risk. My friend was told by her doctor she had to deliver at a hospital with a level IV NICU if she delivered before 35 weeks. I'm willing to bet the new hospital has better neonatal care. We know how much she hates change.

Reactions: 11
I like how her nasty mouth got censored by the youtube logo. I don't even know what to say about the pic of Dim. They look like random hitchhikers who haven't showered in weeks and got dropped off at OG.
Screen Shot 2023-01-25 at 9.22.02 PM.png

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I like how her nasty mouth got censored by the youtube logo. I don't even know what to say about the pic of Dim. They look like random hitchhikers who haven't showered in weeks and got dropped off at OG.
View attachment 1910969
Honestly, they look more Cracker Barrel ready than OG ready. Not that there's that big of difference really. Though I guess if we are going to Bojo it up the OG is fancier with it's "foreign" pasta. Seriously, even with all the alfredo sauce Dimmy can't handle it.

Reactions: 11
The Tim Tracker #114:
Were they high in this video? The repetitiveness makes me wonder. How many times did she say hospital tore, tummy hurts, and all the stupid expressions about slogans and tit. They sounded nuts.
She was just so excited to be away from being a parent, she couldn’t help but be excited. Plus all the attention probably at the hospital added to it.

Reactions: 8
These stans are NUTS!!! There’s a different page and group on Facebook “Tim and Jen Tracker”… they are straight up pretending to be them! I joined the group and said “you guys know this isn’t actually Tim and Jen right?” Instantly blocked from the group. I went to the page and called them out for being shady, instantly blocked from the page. They are seeing people commenting as if talking directly to Tim and Jen. Absolute idiots!!! So some freako fan is getting off pretending to be them. So incredibly strange.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
So, correct me if I'm wrong...when Ginn was blabbing on about registering at this new hospital...ummm, don't most normal people register with a hospital WELL before your due date? Like before you're 8 months along? I seem to remember with our kids that we knew within the first trimester what hospital we were going to have them at...
Not sure about the exact dates, but we knew what hospital the children would be born in way before the 7-8th month time period. In fact the OB/GYN at MacDill notified Fort Bragg OB/GYN that we were transferring and set us an appointment before we departed and that was at the 6th month mark when my wife was pregnant with my eldest daughter.
Things just don’t add up, why would they switch hospitals unless the insurance doesn’t cover the first hospital or they didn’t pay the first hospital. Hmmmm.
#homemovies

Reactions: 15
inn: I talk to you guyzzzz on Instagram all the time and twitter all the time well no i don't really use twitter but like Instagram and stuff like that
Liar liar, unwashed ogre on fire. For someone who uses Instagram alllll the time, she sure uttered the phrase "oh wow you've sent me DMs that I've never gotten around to reading. I'm soo sorry about that!!" a whole lot during their shitshow giveaway livestream.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.