The Tim Tracker #113 1 Chainz, 2 Nanniez, 3 Napz, 4 Chinz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Forget the Olive Garden mess, if you want to watch two adults who need to touch some bleeping grass and choke on some mud, just start watching around the 15-minute mark.

---

Ginn: A lot of people don't know but we've been doing this for 14 years. Right? Yeah
Dim: I don't know? Yeah. Right. Yeah. You keep saying 'right?' and I'm like I don't know I'm not doing this math

Ginn: I talk to you guyzzzz on Instagram all the time and twitter all the time well no i don't really use twitter but like Instagram and stuff like that

Ginn: I'm not a camera holder, I'm a camera talker

Ginn: I don't know what I mean yeah you know what I mean

Ginn: You don't think Paris Hilton has had Olive Garden? Maybe she's gotten it Postmated. No? You don't think? She was literally in town, she was LITERALLY HERE

Ginn 2 seconds later: Were you asking me if I've ever Postmated?
Dim: No

bleeping STFU AND GO DO THE LAUNDRY AND DISHES.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Giving birth to anotherson at a different hospital than J$ was born at is “scary” to her, because she “knows the other hospital”.

I guess her unwillingness to go anywhere she isn’t used to isn’t exclusive to vacations.
Did they say why she's delivering at a different hospital? I recall the last one was pretty expensive & upmarket. Not sure how the US system works.... Are options based on location, insurance or has she chosen cheaper?

Reactions: 9
Ginn: I talk to you guyzzzz on Instagram all the time and twitter all the time well no i don't really use twitter but like Instagram and stuff like that
This really makes me wonder if she's using a secret Twitter account, because she was ADDICTED to that app for years before the fake harassment break.

Reactions: 21
She looks like she's broken out into a sweat from shitting out her Olive Garden for several hours.
View attachment 1910700

🫠
View attachment 1910705

---

Ginn's mind would be blown if she knew that most functioning adults can do dishes and laundry without needing to list it out so it looks like we're productive and we might even be *gasp* working at the same time!! Or making dinner!

View attachment 1910707
Dim you better find a doctor that will host you and get a full physical with blood work. You look so unhealthy and at least 10 years older than you are. You’re going to need toothpicks to keep those eyes open when Anotherson gets here

Reactions: 12
Yes, well it's a new hospital and therefore bougie. That's all that matters to them, so it works out.

• Haha
So, correct me if I'm wrong...when Ginn was blabbing on about registering at this new hospital...ummm, don't most normal people register with a hospital WELL before your due date? Like before you're 8 months along? I seem to remember with our kids that we knew within the first trimester what hospital we were going to have them at...
Seriously, usually people have a plan early on. Doctors also usually have certain hospitals they only go to. They are so used to checking into hotels that she likely thinks it’s no different. This new one must have concierge and free cookies. I hope they were able to request a delivery room with a veranda and private lounge. 🙄. Should we also expect a “haul” from the hospital gift shop?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I think she considers one way posting as "talking to you guys". IG stories with her narrating and babbling, and Tweets with photos apologizing for not uploading enough. It isn't actual connecting with stans, just her loving the spotlight and attention of likes, super stickers, and hearts on IG.

Reactions: 14
Forget the Olive Garden mess, if you want to watch two adults who need to touch some bleeping grass and choke on some mud, just start watching around the 15-minute mark.

---

Ginn: A lot of people don't know but we've been doing this for 14 years. Right? Yeah
Dim: I don't know? Yeah. Right. Yeah. You keep saying 'right?' and I'm like I don't know I'm not doing this math

Ginn: You don't think Paris Hilton has had Olive Garden? Maybe she's gotten it Postmated. No? You don't think? She was literally in town, she was LITERALLY HERE

P.S. - I lost several IQ points trying to make sense of these morons just from this transcript you posted. They are so stupid!!!! 🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 20
In all seriousness, has The Eye ever been officially addressed? This has to be a legit condition of some sort.

Reactions: 8
Screenshot 2023-01-25 195350.png

Help, I can't stop staring at Tim's gross long mustache hairs. How can he function in society like this?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
So the OG....that was more disgusting than the Instagram pictures let on. That appetizer just had me grimacing alone. Also, if your tummy hurts so bad don't eat the bleeping food again. Especially you know if you're pregnant and dehydration could pose a real risk to the baby. Not that she cares about things like that.

And her praising Dimbo for eating at OG because he doesn't like pasta. They have several non-pasta options on there. There is a steak, fish, or just soup that I can think of off of my head. And really Dim, grow up. Your colon with thank you for it.

Tim Tracker 446: Hot Whale Gobbles Up Shrimpies

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
I guess this new hospital is gonna lose all it's "new hospital smell" as soon as the Greaseball steps foot into it.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Did they say why she's delivering at a different hospital? I recall the last one was pretty expensive & upmarket. Not sure how the US system works.... Are options based on location, insurance or has she chosen cheaper?
At least here in NY its dependent on where your doctor works from.

Reactions: 10
So the OG....that was more disgusting than the Instagram pictures let on. That appetizer just had me grimacing alone. Also, if your tummy hurts so bad don't eat the bleeping food again. Especially you know if you're pregnant and dehydration could pose a real risk to the baby. Not that she cares about things like that.
And then she said Tim isn't going to eat the spaghetti they brought home, but J$ will eat it. The food made you sick, so give it to your 3 year old? Geniuses who clearly don't give a duck about their child.

I think I've been to the Olive Garden twice in my entire life, but I'm shocked at how many comments about how sick people get EVERY TIME they go to the OG. Um--it made you sick and you continue to go back? These stans are just as bad as the Trackers, they all deserve each other.

Reactions: 23
I think it depends on your doctor and insurance plan. I know that was a real issue for my sister when she was trying to figure what insurance plan to use via the marketplace, which is where I'm thinking the Trackers get insurance since they are self employed.

Ugh, I don't even want to think of how the Whale smells. Some how I imagine it's a mix of fish, BO, and gas from all the eggies.

---

And then she said Tim isn't going to eat the spaghetti they brought home, but J$ will eat it. The food made you sick, so give it to your 3 year old? Geniuses who clearly don't give a duck about their child.

I think I've been to the Olive Garden twice in my entire life, but I'm shocked at how many comments about how sick people get EVERY TIME they go to the OG. Um--it made you sick and you continue to go back? These stans are just as bad as the Trackers, they all deserve each other.
Same. I haven't gone there in years willingly. Mostly because I can only eat about four things on their menu and the last time I ate our local one I ended up sending my food back twice and it was just an ordeal in general. It's helped that our office hasn't done birthdays since the pandemic so I don't feel obligated to go when someone wants to go there.

---

I was like TF is going on with her, what even is this conversation right now?!? So glad Tim’s Watch told him to go to bed or she’d still be rambling

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.