The Tim Tracker #113 1 Chainz, 2 Nanniez, 3 Napz, 4 Chinz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lol my coworkers and I were literally just making fun of people who do that last week

"Look, we're just like you! We go to crappy conglomerate chain restaurants and eat 2500 calories each!" I mean, that probably is what most of their stans do regularly.

Reactions: 7
Just thought I’d give everyone (who cares) a little update.

I saw the orthopedic surgeon yesterday and I absolutely need surgery. I need an MPFL reconstruction…I am both bummed because I was hoping that maybe I could get by with PT and exercises but I’m also happy that he knew exactly what I have been experiencing for 20 years of my life and he didn’t bat an eye at how terrible it is.
I hope that when you have the surgery everything goes well

• Heart
Reactions: 20
0}
Not at all I find it hilarious. I feel bad for $capegoat and Anotherson but then flexing with the Roy O Disney suites really put a chip in what they are able to actually afford. Sad reality.

I don’t think it was mentioned here but I also like how Useless tried to flex the Nespresso machine that they must have acquired recently and her pan to $capegoat standing there clueless to her remark of him liking to help mommy make coffee.
They've had a Nespresso for a while. They probably just rediscovered it in the clear out.

Reactions: 8
So we got back from WDW on Sunday. It was a great time, weather was perfect, crowds were super manageable.

Did get a bunch of merch at Epcot and FARTS.

Just need to get a bunch of frames now.
20230124_182852.jpg
20230124_182858.jpg
20230124_182902.jpg
20230124_182906.jpg
20230124_182910.jpg
20230124_183031.jpg
20230122_201642.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I guarantee you 2022 is the first year they're writing off the home office/live stream room because they went through all the hassle of having it re-zoned for business purposes. Looking forward to that audit though, since the upstairs room that is zoned for business is now $liver's room. 😂
I didn’t want this comment lost in the four pages of Olive Garden minutia where for lunch THEY eat enough food to feed a family of four and the calories that are contained.

Yes, now that Anotherson/O£liv3r has that room and it no longer functions as “business space” how can they write the footage off on their taxes now going forward?
(obviously it qualifies for 2022)

So hoping for an audit someday.

Reactions: 15
Whilst I'm sure Olive Garden is crappy baby name thing, I prefer to see it as a massive come down from George serving fattyma Moet at WBG. And I hope its finance related.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Of course they are on the same side, how else will Jenn be able to ensure she is in frame 100% of the time while shoving food in her mouth and talking after the first bite?!
It’s this that bothers me. When I see an older couple sitting next to each other in a booth, it’s the absolute sweetest thing, you can see the love between them. They’ve probably been sitting next to each other for 50 years. That’s the only time I’ll accept it.
But these two dopey fucks sit next to each other purely for the camera. duck. Them.

• Heart
Just watched the latest FRE video and noticed Gin filming Adam whilst doing a bad Steve Irwin impression (“Crikey, it’s a real Adam the Woo!”).

This is blatantly copying Alan from Mammoth Club who regularly does a David Attenborough impression whilst filming Molly from far away.
A terrible impression of mediocre YouTubers.

Reactions: 8
Just thought I’d give everyone (who cares) a little update.

I saw the orthopedic surgeon yesterday and I absolutely need surgery. I need an MPFL reconstruction…I am both bummed because I was hoping that maybe I could get by with PT and exercises but I’m also happy that he knew exactly what I have been experiencing for 20 years of my life and he didn’t bat an eye at how terrible it is.
I hope everything goes smoothly and you have a quick recovery! 💛

• Heart
Reactions: 15
If by #hosted, you mean they found a coupon online, maybe....

She's living her best life because she's consuming 3000 calories in the middle of the day with her miracle child no where in sight. Best Life Ever!!!! We're all just jealous haters. I can only dream of having lunch at the Olive Garden in the middle of the day! If I could, I would post 800 photos of it on my instagram.
Jackson would’ve likely not loved it?

OG is trying a new tagline:

When you’re here you don’t bring your family.TM

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oliver Garden Tracker, it's the perfect name for their second starved, miracle child... 😂

J$:

OLIVER GARDEN.PNG

Dim and Gin: "No buddy, you can't go this time, we'll throw you a breadstick when we get back."

🥖

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.