The Tim Tracker #113 1 Chainz, 2 Nanniez, 3 Napz, 4 Chinz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So they ate ALL THIS for lunch? For two? greedy bastards …
Why is there a bunch of little stickers of.. is it vin diesel on them? thats like something a 10 year old does, this coming from someone who's supposed to have a professional channel an they put a bunch of tit that kids use all over IG pics

Also that is insane for 2 for lunch, I could split all of that between my folks an me an still have left overs plus we wouldn't be eaten again the rest of the day

Reactions: 15
She said the shrimp dish she had was too much for her and she would probably have to take most of it home. I don't believe that for a second. I imagine her licking that plate clean, since she nEvEr gets to have SeAfoOd you guys!!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Why is there a bunch of little stickers of.. is it vin diesel on them? thats like something a 10 year old does, this coming from someone who's supposed to have a professional channel an they put a bunch of tit that kids use all over IG
I was wondering the same. And did she not realize that she left people’s comments on the screenshots she posted to FB stories? I wish the comment about shrimp being bad for baby would’ve been one to pop up on there.

---

Was the comment of somebody laughing at them one of us?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Sadly, I understand her reference to Vin Diesel in the Olive Garden IG stories.
Olive Garden’s motto is: “when you’re here, you’re family.”
In the Fast and the Furious movies (staring Vin Diesel), he always talks about family how family is everything how he doesn’t have friends, he has family, etc.
I’m almost certain Dim referenced this when talking about Olive Garden before.

Reactions: 11
She put those Vin Diesel stickers in there as a nod to that stupid running joke in the agonizing giveaway live show. It's a nod to the stans in an iykyk kinda thing. Can't you all see how clever she is.

Dim's banana in the sauce must be a reference to the Jollibee spaghetti. He must've used his newly found love of Wikipedia to find out that they use banana ketchup in their sauce.

They are being really clever here. Kind of like Game of Thrones or something. You need to pay attention to the little details, they might impact the plot later.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
They did say in a live show they'd be going to Olive Garden because the stans told them to or something. And Ginn pretended to be panicked/shocked/discreet when Dim said Olive *pause* Garden in the last live. I know she thinks their stans are stupid, but we get it Ginn, you're just dying to say the kid's bleeping name is Oliver just like you couldn't wait to accidentally reveal the gender. 🙄

The 'living my best life' on that picture is making me stabby, especially since it appears to be a date lunch.
It's about as basic, mediocre and pathetic as her.

"Hey Planny B, we need you to watch our spawn so we can go "work" at the Olive Garden and eat enough for a family of 6. LIVING OUR BEST LIVES HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA."

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
They had about five years of success (out of 10+yrs of vlogging) and now showing their downward spiral. Just like Dim slipped when saying - they are living above their means now. They aren't making what they were.
Is it wrong of me that I'm a happy that they got that little taste of success and excess spending? Five years of excess and cuntcierge is nothing timewise in the big picture of life. And now it's all going away with no back up means of income in sight. That's going to be a bitter taste when they can't afford to go out and purchase whatever or eating out at Wine Bar George is a luxury they have to save up for now. Already embarrassingly off the Disney and Uni invites. I love it and I'm here for all of it. 🍿
They are also so bad at their jobs they wouldn’t even be able to get a video related job working for anybody else.

Reactions: 14
Ginn probably ate the "leftover" shrimpies in the Tesla on the way home (while wiping her fingers on the seat). She's always STARVING you guyyyzzzzzz. You'd think she's stranded in a desert and hasn't been able to eat for 3 years instead of 30 minutes.

I hardly ever have room for dessert when I go out to eat, I don't know how these human dumpsters can eat so damn much and eat such heavy rich desserts.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Are people in America not told to avoid seafood while pregnant? In the UK and lots of other countries, doctors tell pregnant women not to eat any seafood. That’s all Jenn seems to be eating.

And surely these two losers aren’t thinking Olive Garden is a classy restaurant that is worth filming? What’s next, McDonald’s?

---

Eating like this is why they both look at least 10 years older than they actually are. They must be desperate to become Z-list celebrities; they’re eating their way to TLC for an appointment with Dr. Now.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Are people in America not told to avoid seafood while pregnant? In the UK and lots of other countries, doctors tell pregnant women not to eat any seafood. That’s all Jenn seems to be eating.

And surely these two losers aren’t thinking Olive Garden is a classy restaurant that is worth filming? What’s next, McDonald’s?
I think it's recommended to eat low quantities if any.
To be fair it looks like they ordered two entrees and got the all you can eat salad and breadsticks and a dessert. I haven't ate at OG in years. Last time was at a company birthday party and my choices were extremely limited since I can't have gluten but I still remember all the portions being ridiculous. I think it's the reason a lot of people still go there. I remember maybe getting three or four servings off of one plate. Jenblob would probably view that as an appetizer though. I guess they no longer have the salmon there, though she might not have gone for that since it's on their health conscious menu and slathered with cheese and Alfredo sauce.

Reactions: 12
I think it's recommended to eat low quantities if any.

To be fair it looks like they ordered two entrees and got the all you can eat salad and breadsticks and a dessert. I haven't ate at OG in years. Last time was at a company birthday party and my choices were extremely limited since I can't have gluten but I still remember all the portions being ridiculous. I think it's the reason a lot of people still go there. I remember maybe getting three or four servings off of one plate. Jenblob would probably view that as an appetizer though. I guess they no longer have the salmon there, though she might not have gone for that since it's on their health conscious menu and slathered with cheese and Alfredo sauce.
Looks like they also had a starter the first dish? The one that looks like rolled up lasagne …Salad and bread and a main each plus the dessert…..

• Sick
Reactions: 14
I was wondering the same. And did she not realize that she left people’s comments on the screenshots she posted to FB stories? I wish the comment about shrimp being bad for baby would’ve been one to pop up on there.

---

Was the comment of somebody laughing at them one of us?
I posted that all this seafood is bad for the baby on her IG. LOL!!!

• Haha
They got an appetizer, two entrees that come with endless breadsticks and salad and a desert.

It does look like Dim also got the lunch portion but she conveniently left that out.

Anyway it’s a tremendous amount of food for two people at lunch.

Reactions: 12
Looks like they also had a starter the first dish? The one that looks like rolled up lasagne …Salad and bread and a main each plus the dessert…..
I didn't see the starter, but surprise surprise. Honestly, the soup and breadsticks are fairly filling alone. But if you're a Snacker....and that place isn't cheap either. For a chain restaurant it is fairly steep, even the all you can eat salad and breadsticks isn't as good of a deal as it used to be. I remember the last time I went there (pre pandemic) it was about $20 for overcooked fish and a drink. Oh, and if anyone is interested in calorie counting

Reactions: 9
Ginn probably ate the "leftover" shrimpies in the Tesla on the way home (while wiping her fingers on the seat). She's always STARVING you guyyyzzzzzz. You'd think she's stranded in a desert and hasn't been able to eat for 3 years instead of 30 minutes.

I hardly ever have room for dessert when I go out to eat, I don't know how these human dumpsters can eat so damn much and eat such heavy rich desserts.
In the back seat of course because of my AnXiEtY you gUySss

not even just dessert but also apps too. THIS IS FOR LUNCH! like for someone who takes full offence on here she does nothing to remove the title J4D. I wonder if the quesadillas that were ordered in the home movies for $capegoat were actually ordered for her but she didn't want us to think she was that fat.

Reactions: 13
JFC.
Rough estimate: Tim consumed 2,640 calories and Jenn ate 2,490 calories. That's an ENTIRE DAYS WORTH OF CALORIES FOR MOST PEOPLE.
They’re just getting started for the day! That was definitely Ginny’s breakfast.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
JFC.
Rough estimate: Tim consumed 2,640 calories and Jenn ate 2,490 calories. That's an ENTIRE DAYS WORTH OF CALORIES FOR MOST PEOPLE.
Holy tit 😲 that's even more than what some people consume in a entire day, am usually around the 2000 mark, sometimes under, an it's not like am living off low cal food, I make good filling dinners

Sorry if this has been covered, but have there been any posts from people who received their piles of garbage from the giveaway a couple of weeks ago? I figured the stans would be jumping for joy and screaming from the rooftops about it. I don't have Facebook, so I can't see the stan group.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
If you're dieting it's suppose to be around 1200-1600 and I know on 600 LB Life they've had them on 800 a day. So not going to lose those 15 lbs this year.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.