The Tim Tracker #113 1 Chainz, 2 Nanniez, 3 Napz, 4 Chinz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They’re just getting started for the day! That was definitely Ginny’s breakfast.
No way, she's definitely already had her gallon of iced coffee, sugar-filled oatmeal covered in dry chia seeds, and an English muffin covered in 1lb of butter. This is second breakfast.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
This may have been mentioned, Im a few pages behind. What is with the facebook posts, facebook stories, and IG stories here lately. Also, asking people to share their page.

Reactions: 5
Sorry if this has been covered, but have there been any posts from people who received their piles of garbage from the giveaway a couple of weeks ago? I figured the stans would be jumping for joy and screaming from the rooftops about it. I don't have Facebook, so I can't see the stan group.
There's no way that stuffs every getting posted, they will blame having to do the nursary for it being delayed then they will blame the new baby for it still being delayed, by the time they have ran out excuses it will be July an they won't have a clue what the hell the stuff was that they were given away in the first place was an it will forever remain in the junk piles in ft pampers

Reactions: 12
I predict the vlog they filmed today was "mailing out our give away prizes! And going to Olive Garden. Baby update"

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
I think that somehow they managed to get #Hosted
Why else would Miss cuntceirge post a stupid “living my best life” sticker?! It’s Olive Garden ffs. It was considered “fancy” in the late 80s/early 90s but it’s nothing more than a tired chain now. What’s next? Applebees?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Why else would Miss cuntceirge post a stupid “living my best life” sticker?! It’s Olive Garden ffs. It was considered “fancy” in the late 80s/early 90s but it’s nothing more than a tired chain now. What’s next? Applebees?
If it’s hosted they will come…

• Haha
Reactions: 16
If by #hosted, you mean they found a coupon online, maybe....

She's living her best life because she's consuming 3000 calories in the middle of the day with her miracle child no where in sight. Best Life Ever!!!! We're all just jealous haters. I can only dream of having lunch at the Olive Garden in the middle of the day! If I could, I would post 800 photos of it on my instagram.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
No way, she's definitely already had her gallon of iced coffee, sugar-filled oatmeal covered in dry chia seeds, and an English muffin covered in 1lb of butter. This is second breakfast.
With eggies and pizza eggs
I predict the vlog they filmed today was "mailing out our give away prizes! And going to Olive Garden. Baby update"
Or baby shower at the OG. Maybe they'll try to get B2 to be the OG spokesperson
Now I have that stupid Date Night at Applebees song stuck in my head with images of the Snackers. Shudders.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Living their best life at the Olive Garden on a Wednesday afternoon. It really doesn’t get much better. There ya go, Jenn! No need to re-do your lemon pig because you are really living the high life now.

• Haha
so clearly buddy is with the nanny because they are at an Olive Garden at 1pm on a bleeping Tuesday…

also, Jenn you are so full of tit AND shrimp. Nobody is buying your story of taking half home just STFU

• Haha
What's with the weird ass Vin Diesel tit? And once again, where is their son?

Reactions: 8
Just thought I’d give everyone (who cares) a little update.

I saw the orthopedic surgeon yesterday and I absolutely need surgery. I need an MPFL reconstruction…I am both bummed because I was hoping that maybe I could get by with PT and exercises but I’m also happy that he knew exactly what I have been experiencing for 20 years of my life and he didn’t bat an eye at how terrible it is.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.