Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Heidi27

Chatty Member
Ginnraffe please keep them armpits down cause you stink like the ocean please shower land whale and before you go to the hospital to anotherson Gideon or Oliver cause the nurses are going to make fun of you

Reactions: 4

Heidi27

Chatty Member
Thank God prop didn't didn't drown cause his parents are useless timifer and land whale Ginn

Southpaw33

VIP Member
A general request for timestamps and a bit of the video title with screen shots please. I might want to watch Jenn whining about a moldy pig but would be way quicker to find with a timestamp.
It is at the very beginning, not more than 2 minutes in.

mjm9

VIP Member
I wonder if they will still be happy at babying him when anotherson arrives or if they will be angry he suddenly didn't learn everything overnight, I mean how are they going to work out feeding unless they schedule them at different times, it's clear DJ won't do anything an dimothee isn't going to be able to feed both kids at the same time

Maybe it's a UK thing but isn't silver cross the biggest name for prams an strollers? I know over here people pay massive for them just so they can show off they have a silver cross
I love how your comments make me dig deeper, @Snippysnips 😘

I was unaware of the Silver Cross brand.
I did find this comparison between the Silver Cross Wave and the Uppababy Vista V2.
/https://strolleria.com/blogs/news/silver-cross-wave-vs-uppababy-vista-stroller-comparison?gclid=EAIaIQobChMIjM6WwK7Z_AIV8gKtBh1M_Qx-EAAYASAAEgI85_D_BwE

I know that we are more concerned about Jackson’s height rather than weight to be in a stroller.
But the article didn’t address this
(unless I missed it in my quick skim of the article.)

Here are the weight limits:
598061BC-0A45-4AD2-B285-3E27819B2099.png

Last edited:
  • Heart

Heidi27

Chatty Member
Here is a picture of the two delusional lazy vloggers

Two capable parents with him but he’s holding the Nanny’s hand and sitting with her in the van. Makes sense. How do you even call yourselves parents?! So sad
Land whale needs to burn them too little shorts,grey shirt and grandma sandals they are so ugly Ginn you are not fucking cute at looking like someone great aunt 😂😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
I’ll have to go back and double check, because I’m not super familiar with the current strollers but I’m almost sure this is the same stroller Jenn’s idols, the Ballingers, have for their two youngest kids. Luke is a few months older than J$, but he is very, very small and has special needs. You couldn’t even compare him size wise to J$. They also have one of those giant wagon thing, which I expect to see the Bojos have very soon.
Omfg is it the Keenz?? I actively HATE those things. I totally understand them for special needs children but I had a “friend” who had one because her kid was a spoiled little shit who needed the ultimate comfort bubble when going ANYWHERE

Reactions: 3