Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Forest

VIP Member
A general request for timestamps and a bit of the video title with screen shots please. I might want to watch Jenn whining about a moldy pig but would be way quicker to find with a timestamp.
It’s close to the beginning of the video “Painting the Nursery”

Reactions: 5

TheUnwell9000

Didn’t they not pay their 2022 property taxes?
Then some guy paid it and has a lien against them?
I don't think that's accurate. Pretty sure the lien was due to work they had being done on the house and someone who lives in FL said it was normal practice until it's paid in full.

I know it's not uncommon for unpaid work in my state to have a lien filed against the property as well until its paid.

saraaaah90

VIP Member
So I asked my labor law professor about YouTube kids and mentioned Tim Tracker, he said that in Florida a kid who “works” (aka family vlogging) must have a permit to do so. It’s up to the parent to apply for one via the state. It gets tricky with YouTube “work hours”. For someone Jackson’s age, they can only work 4 hours a week. But the state hasn’t enforced the labor laws on YouTube families yet. In other words: Get Your Sh*t together, Florida
No protection for YouTube kids…..wow

• Sad

blockedbyslockbower

I still believe the only reason they had kids was probably for views/appease some relative with money. They clearly do not want J$. What is confusing to me is why even try to have a second one. 4 Chins has totally checked out once she realized that Number 2 was going to be B2. I really don't know why she was pushing the second one so much since Dim seemed sort of horrified when she brought the idea up about having the second one.
Or for a tax write off

saraaaah90

VIP Member
I’m curious about child labor laws regarding J. Not sure if YouTube has been addressed by the court, but shouldn’t the little guy have a trust or something?

• Haha

xojamilyn

I’ll have to go back and double check, because I’m not super familiar with the current strollers but I’m almost sure this is the same stroller Jenn’s idols, the Ballingers, have for their two youngest kids. Luke is a few months older than J$, but he is very, very small and has special needs. You couldn’t even compare him size wise to J$. They also have one of those giant wagon thing, which I expect to see the Bojos have very soon.
yes, that wonderfold! i was honestly surprised they didn’t get that but i don’t know how it would fit in their precious tesla.

I based my thoughts from the frame of reference that they have been doing their own taxes. After all, previously they showed us their receipt filing system…a paper bag.

After further “googling” I found this:
View attachment 1902586
Only they know for sure. They just have shown a propensity to do everything the Slacker way.

Didn’t they not pay their 2022 property taxes?
Then some guy paid it and has a lien against them?

btw - I went to a seminar a few weeks ago that addressed how to do these property liens.
nugget: living in Florida the Slackers have two years to pay their past due property tax bill before the guy can take any legal action. When they do pay the bill the guy gets his money back plus 18%, which they will have to pay.

re: wagon/Keenz
Aren’t these banned in Disney theme parks?
(or is it all Disney properties?)
Yeah, when they were talking about what you have to do to show tax expenses I was like I bet J&T don't do that. Like the presenter was saying she had clients actually document things in like journals, etc. To be fair, it seems like a lot of people don't do it unless they've been burn. Also, fun thing about audits they were discussing how it was all done on some government algorithm and how you can be audited years in the future and a lot of time people just don't respond and that gets them into more trouble....and who doesn't check their mail?

I imagine they have to pay Social Security taxes. The only group that is exempt is the Amish. Maybe the Trackers have claimed a religious exemption, I wouldn’t be surprised lol
You can deduct expenses to make the SSA amount smaller, but the catch is less will come out with retirement. At least I think that was one of the points they were making. I may have had a hard time paying attention in that one-tax law is not something I'm particularly interested in and mostly watched it because the presentation was free. Clearly, the presentation was not edited by a professional editor. Too busy watching those Housewives. The other thing I got from it is that the Snackers are probably not doing the paperwork they need to keep up with what they should be keeping up.

Blessyourheart

VIP Member
This may have already been covered in the few pages I need to catch up on...but WTF about him saying he hasn't been to the dentist in awhile?

Did they not run x-rays on him, get him a cleaning, etc. and tell him his "teeth [were] bad" and / or whatever before he was diagnosed as needing his wisdom teeth out 11 months ago?

Did he forget he went to the dentist then? That Jenn went to the dentist too? That she was told she needed braces?

He said he’d been on the 3 month schedule for a year & 1/2. They didn’t go to the dentist for like 2 years because of Covid. I think this is what he meant by a while.

Heidi27

Chatty Member
Hey ginnraffe this is how a kitchen should look after working cooking and cleaning but you land whale is so damm lazy I never needed a nanny when we traveled with 2 kids Timifer and ginnifer are two delusional narcissist parents on the face of the earth

Attachments

mjm9

VIP Member
I fully expect them to have a DAS and wagon exception or “stroller as wheelchair” to take through the lines before the end of 2023
How do they qualify for DAS?

Besides they rarely do anything but stuff their faces when they go to a theme park.

Plus with the baby someone has to watch him till he is old enough to go on any ride/attraction. And there is rider switch available.

So why is there a need for THEM to have a DAS?

Additionally, the person who qualifies for the DAS has to be physically present to even invoke any DAS privileges.

Snippysnips

VIP Member
So--lemon pig is a huge family tradition. They do not bring their miracle child. Their FAMILY member, to do this great family tradition with them. I don't think they give a fuck about the tradition. They do this because the stans make a ridiculous fuss over the dumb moldy lemon.

If I lived on that pond, which I do have a retention pond in my backyard, and I saw people throwing something in there, I would report them. Sure, Jenn, it's organic matter, but the fish, birds, gators in that pond are not supposed to be eating moldy lemons. If their HOA is anything like the past two I've lived in, they treat those ponds to keep the ecosystem balanced. Throwing in your moldy lemon, that you already know is just going to float and head back to shore, is simply littering. A moldy lemon has absolutely no business in that lake, you are introducing a different kind of mold into that water. Animals ingesting whatever mold you have growing on there could get sick because they don't eat moldy lemons as a part of their regular diet. Do better.
Isn't there a way you can report it? Maybe to their HOA? I mean all the evidence is there because the dumb fks film everything

• Haha

DaniBea2017

Chatty Member
This may have been mentioned, Im a few pages behind. What is with the facebook posts, facebook stories, and IG stories here lately. Also, asking people to share their page.

Heidi27

Chatty Member
Timmifer and hippo ginnraffe y'all suck as parents one day prop1&2 are going to make sure that y'all pay the price like the Mendez brothers it's going to happen trust the process home slogs

Reactions: 4

What the What?!

He doesn't say how tall he is or how much he weighs but this will give you an idea. There will be a bench type seat on the back of some ride vehicles for larger guests.
@Cocobean9, thank you for the video!🥰 Sadly, Adrian (TP Express) is smaller in this video. I think he had mentioned that he is near 300 lbs in his most recent RunDisney/DCL RunDisney cruise videos. He has difficulty riding rides at Universal Orlando too. 🤔

Reactions: 4