The Tim Tracker #113 1 Chainz, 2 Nanniez, 3 Napz, 4 Chinz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She literally threw a tantrum over it. It makes me think she may have Autism and has certainly passed it onto Jackson. Nothing wrong with being on the spectrum..but really? Over a lemon?
I think she's too emotionally manipulative to be on the spectrum, personally. She knows how to emotionally manipulate Dim and her stans to a fine art. To be fair, I have lost it over little things before when I'm stressed out. Not over a stupid pig, but other things so I could see how if they were stressed over Flipper's room, getting videos out, and with her 20+ months of pregnancy hormones, her over reacting to the pig coming down. I really don't think it was workmen though and if it was, she was dumb enough to leave it in an area where it would be knocked down.

As far as J$ I think a lot of his developmental delays and behavior issues are a result of his stupid parents. If they set up rules and boundaries, didn't force naps, had some stability, and had him go to nursery school he probably wouldn't be using a pacifier at three. I really hope they get him into school or something just so that he has some adult in his life that gives a tit as it stands who knows how much damage they'll do before he even qualifies for pre-k.

Reactions: 33
She doesn’t know what nesting is. The state of that house is the opposite of nesting. Nesting is a burst of energy, it’s pulling everything out of your pantry to wipe the shelves and check for expired food. Spending a whole day making freezer meals. Stuff like that.
I've never heard of nesting lol, but is this what it is? Because that's a Monday for me 😂 I don't have a pantry but the kitchen cupboards all get emptied an washed down an things put back neatly cause we do our food shopping on a Monday so I can have fresh food for the week to cook with

Reactions: 8
I've never heard of nesting lol, but is this what it is? Because that's a Monday for me 😂 I don't have a pantry but the kitchen cupboards all get emptied an washed down an things put back neatly cause we do our food shopping on a Monday so I can have fresh food for the week to cook with
When I had my 2nd, I went through it. Out of nowhere I irrationally decided that my basement (that was only used for storage and laundry) needed fully organized and deep cleaned. And I was tearing everything out of every closet and deep cleaning those and throwing stuff away. I even had my mom and husband helping because I was ready to pop. But it was a crazy burst of energy that I hadn’t had for a while. 1 day later my son was born.

Reactions: 14
When I had my 2nd, I went through it. Out of nowhere I irrationally decided that my basement (that was only used for storage and laundry) needed fully organized and deep cleaned. And I was tearing everything out of every closet and deep cleaning those and throwing stuff away. I even had my mom and husband helping because I was ready to pop. But it was a crazy burst of energy that I hadn’t had for a while. 1 day later my son was born.
I've had those little moments before but I didn't know it was an actual thing, everydays a school day 😅 I just thought it was a random thing that was sparked by my OCD where I needed things cleaned an organized but I could never explain why

When I first read it I legit thought "nesting" meant gin was moulding her ass to a sofa so she didn't need to move again, an I was like but isnt that what she always does, wasn't till further posts that I understood what it was 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She literally threw a tantrum over it. It makes me think she may have Autism and has certainly passed it onto Jackson. Nothing wrong with being on the spectrum..but really? Over a lemon?
Um no that is not an autistic trait. We don’t want her in our spectrum thanks

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Yeah, I think cleaner, too. The window sill looked shinier and less grimy than usual. "Nesting" pregnant women usually want to clean everything, everywhere, themselves, but probably not Jenn.
[/QUOTE]
Yep. Cleaning services do just that. They clean. They’re not in charge of putting away your tit. They clean around your clutter.

Reactions: 15
Bringing your bleeping Nanny to a visit to the zoo because your lazy, mentally challenged parent can't take care of your only miracle child. Jesus Christ. They have to be getting stared at or heckled for sure. Its just not normal behavior. And having an episode triggered by a dead lemon speaks volumes to the world in which the Trackers exist in.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Hot take: I don’t think people would even know she’s the nanny. I think most strangers would immediately assume she’s a relative.

Reactions: 28
I can’t believe they needed a nanny to go to the zoo. I can’t believe they needed a nanny to go to Hawaii.

I think she is seriously useless and does absolutely nothing, hiding behind her editing job.

They are going to get crushed by a second kid. Well, mostly Tim.

Reactions: 28
Ginnraffe please keep them armpits down cause you stink like the ocean please shower land whale and before you go to the hospital to anotherson Gideon or Oliver cause the nurses are going to make fun of you

Reactions: 4
“Oh we’ll save it for another day, it’s a new thing he’s been doing”

his entire life has been “we’ll save it for another day”

Christmas ornaments, blueberries, countless times he has probably asked to go to the park. 3yo repeat what’s said to them you dumb pig.

Also those guise of we are such good parents. Look at us take Jackpot to a play centre he’ll never go back to, look we took him to the park, look at all the art supplies, we take him to the zoo. I wouldn’t be so critical if you lived a busy life but you don’t.

Reactions: 19
Did Jenn actually say they don’t live beyond their means? Girl, there is a river in Egypt I like to sell you

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Jenn always has to flex when money comes up.

Anyone who is only 40 and thinks they’re gonna live off YouTube AdSense until retirement is delusional. I’m old enough to remember when mommy bloggers were buying mansions with AdSense from banner ads. Then 2008 happened.

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
Bringing your bleeping Nanny to a visit to the zoo because your lazy, mentally challenged parent can't take care of your only miracle child. Jesus Christ. They have to be getting stared at or heckled for sure. Its just not normal behavior. And having an episode triggered by a dead lemon speaks volumes to the world in which the Trackers exist in.
I'm assuming most people assumed nanny was just a family member. But how useless can you be to need her to take your one child to a zoo. SMDH

Edit: jinx @Rebelle

True, lazy bleeping witch isn't anywhere on the spectrum. It's just J4D being J4D.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Gin- "...we're trying to get rid of all of our like single-use plastics" ♻

PLASTICS.png

Hey Gin, will you be using cloth diapers or the multi-use plastic kind from now on? :poop:

DIAPER WASTE.png

🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
So every vlogger on the planet is here at Splash but we just met Adam and it took every ounce of control in my being to not say something about what a dumbass Tim is. Tom Corless was in the log a few ahead of ours.

For the record, we rope dropped and we’re on within 25 minutes. The line is now close to 3 hours long and goes to Liberty Tree Tavern.

• Wow
Her obsessing and whining over a nonsensical, meaningless lemon pig triggered me. Jen should just stick pennies in her mouth and become the living Lemon Pig. Problem solved.

• Haha
The thing about the nanny is, Buddy looks exactly like Jenn. Any random person seeing them at the zoo would recognize that. Then you have this woman with them pushing his stroller, holding his hand, carrying the bags like a pack mule, and hand feeding the kid. Not sure I would say, "yeah, that looks like a relative." The only relative we ever let do things for ours kids on a trip like that was a grandparent, and never even close to that much. I think people would assume Tim has two GFs/wives first, before thinking Planny is J's actual aunt or something. 😂

Reactions: 12
Love the ad for "Cruisers 360" Pampers 🫠

I wonder if Buddy looked totally dejected at the zoo playground cause he was looking for Planny B but had to deal with these two animals commanding him to "shock daddy!" repeatedly. Or he was annoyed he couldn't be the only one to feed the giraffe (not Ginnraffe) for hours and had to let other kids feed the giraffe too.
I got an ad here for a nanny agency🤣🤣🤣🤣
E69C7009-7BA2-4E2D-BF89-3F38419860AF.png

Yeah she’s not autistic. She’s manic/psychotic/manipulative and just a raging bleeping witch

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.