The Tim Tracker #113 1 Chainz, 2 Nanniez, 3 Napz, 4 Chinz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What in the ever living f*ck is that thing? And by thing I mean that the moldy pig by the Pennie’s, not the unstable woman crying over a gross piece of old fruit. I can’t even hate watch these horrible humans so never saw it until now. This superstition is what a 40? Year old woman really cares about? Not that her miracle child is still in diapers, uses a pacifier and can’t feed himself?🤦🏻‍♀️
That’s exactly what I thought. I don’t watch 99% of their videos so when I read about the moldy lemon I assumed it was slightly discolored but!….ewwww. Shame on both of them for leaving that in their kitchen. Disgusting! The cleaning lady definitely knocked that tit over as a hint to throw that tit OUT. WHAT PIGS. All the money in the world and they’re still just a couple slobs. Yuck. And of coarse she’s crying about the pennies…she has a bag of bones in the cabinet next to the pig. Wtf?!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Tim tracker#114 Jenn mourning prosperity pig and a bag of dry turkey bones

• Haha
Reactions: 11
A general request for timestamps and a bit of the video title with screen shots please. I might want to watch Jenn whining about a moldy pig but would be way quicker to find with a timestamp.
It’s close to the beginning of the video “Painting the Nursery”

Reactions: 5
Ginn bought rubber cement for J$'s crafts. I would never ever let a kid that age use rubber cement. I'd only let them use non-toxic Elmer's glue or non-toxic glue sticks. "Breathing in large amounts of rubber cement fumes or swallowing any amount can be extremely dangerous, especially for a small child." Ginn, I know you're reading this... the phone number for poison control is (800) 222-1222.
They still make that stuff??!? We had that in kindergarten…in 1987. Ick, I can smell it just from thinking about it. What a bleeping moron. Maybe next she can teach him the fine art of sandblasting. Is it really so hard to get a box of crayons, safety scissors, Elmer’s glue and just make something simple? The kid seems to have zero fine motor skills, they need to start with working on that.

Reactions: 10
Ginn seems like the type of person that tried eating glue as a kid. Most of us just squeezed it on the palm of our hand and let it dry so we could peel it off (right? or am I alone in this? 😅), she seems like she snuck a taste whenever the teacher wasn't looking. "Not my favorite, but it's not terrible!"

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I wonder if the ghost of the lemon pig will join Jenn’s mom’s ghost at the Guardians of the Galaxy ride at Epcot.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
That was A LOT of coffee she was having, I know it was iced, but goddamn it was a full tervis. I remember the midwife at my OB office was adamant that full strength coffee should only be 1 cup, and stressed not a big mug. What are the chances that was decaf? I feel like if it was she would’ve shown the pod and been holier than thou.

Reactions: 13
The Tim Tracker #114: A rotten, bitter pig lost its money…and a lemon dropped its pennies too!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Ginn seems like the type of person that tried eating glue as a kid. Most of us just squeezed it on the palm of our hand and let it dry so we could peel it off (right? or am I alone in this? 😅), she seems like she snuck a taste whenever the teacher wasn't looking. "Not my favorite, but it's not terrible!"
Honestly she seems like the type of person who still eats glue…and enjoys the smell of her own farts

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I heard when your lemon pig and its pennies doesn't survive January, it means all the adults in the house are going to have to get real jobs by the end of the year.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
I heard when your lemon pig's pennies get knocked out early, you have to download Pinterest and pin every post about lemon pigs to reverse your bad luck.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I heard when your lemon pigs pennies get knocked out early, you have to actually be a parent. Shoot! No wonder she was so upset.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I heard when a lemon pig drops its pennies, you have to drive yourself to the grocery store.

I think the reason we are getting a lot of home vlogs in the coming days is because her due date is very quickly approaching and Dim can’t risk being away from home for long due to the risk of her going into labor while he’s gone.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
That was A LOT of coffee she was having, I know it was iced, but goddamn it was a full tervis. I remember the midwife at my OB office was adamant that full strength coffee should only be 1 cup, and stressed not a big mug. What are the chances that was decaf? I feel like if it was she would’ve shown the pod and been holier than thou.
And then she had a bottle of coke! You'd think she's a computer programmer getting up at 6am getting ready for a full day of actual work. And then she still will want to nap for 5 hours. She really should be tested for sleep apnea (and a whole lot of other things like a full mental evaluation).

Reactions: 22
alright why the actual crap are they shopping 30 minutes away from their home?? they LITERALLY live in lake nona and were in my area to shop and go to a park… like dude come on stop wasting money and time.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
There will be a fan "in the in the" baby's room you guyzzzzzzzz. They took out the existing ceiling fan that is generally pretty bleeping effective at cooling things down and they probably bought some $800 super fancy white noise/pink noise/brown noise/rainbow noise/hurricane 1 to hurricane 5 wind speed levels/sings lullabies for when the egg donor doesn't want to/self-driving/selfie-light uber fancy fan that takes up a bunch of space instead. 🫠 Because why work smarter when you can work harder and flex unnecessary spending? #financiallysmart #budgetwhatbudget #weneverspendbeyondourmeansfakelaugh
Screen Shot 2023-01-22 at 6.18.58 PM.png

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Jenn buys paper sandwich bags to not use single use plastic, but also Jenn:
0FDBB9EE-8C95-4C46-96CE-9EBA2EA4F575.jpeg

Buys uncrustables😩

make it make sense. Buying sandwich bags but doesn’t make sandwiches. When has she made a lunch to go? They buy food every time they leave the house.
Sorry if this has been pointed out, I’m on page 9

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.