The Tim Tracker #113 1 Chainz, 2 Nanniez, 3 Napz, 4 Chinz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sure he reuses those Dasani bottles. It’s a long drive between WDW and his house and you never know when the pee shakes might come on.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Good thing they have an elliptical, stationary bike, he runs, goes to the gym... #thiccboi #trackersusedtofatshame

2023-01-22 (2).png
2022-12-30 (11).png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Tim Tracker #114: Who killed lemon pig? Was it Planny B with a bucket of bacon in the pantry?

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I’m not a pastry chef, but Atleast I can pronounce pate a choux. Tim totally messed up on his beignet description.

Reactions: 10
Looks like he’s there today
Imagine waiting for 3+ hours to ride Splash Mountain as it is for the last time, only to get stuck with a bozo like Tim filming and commenting his yahoos and woahs. That's someone's future today. I hope it's someone who doesn't put up with it.

• Angry
Reactions: 28
Gin, are you just trolling us, or do you really believe that stupid "Prosperity Pig" would bring you good luck? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Gin- "...but yeah I don't know what would you guyzzzzzzzzz do?"

A PIG.PNG

I don't know Gin, if I were you, I would look at it as a "sign" to dig out that "single-use" plastic baggie of wishbones my dead mom left me... :eek:

WISH BONE.PNG

☠

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
How can Dim possibly wait in the splash line today? His pee shakes will turn into full on tremors

• Haha
Reactions: 21
How can Dim possibly wait in the splash line today? His pee shakes will turn into full on tremors
If he pees all over himself after he boards, nobody will know he didn't just get soaked from the ride! Would be another fun experience for those sharing a flume with him. 😂🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Had an enjoyable 25 minute wait for Splash Mountain at Disneyland on Wednesday at 3pm. Feels good. I hope Tim waited 3 hours and his IBS kicked in mid-wait.

Reactions: 11
Gin, are you just trolling us, or do you really believe that stupid "Prosperity Pig" would bring you good luck? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Gin- "...but yeah I don't know what would you guyzzzzzzzzz do?"

View attachment 1903213

I don't know Gin, if I were you, I would look at it as a "sign" to dig out that "single-use" plastic baggie of wishbones my dead mom left me... :eek:

View attachment 1903229

☠
What in the ever living f*ck is that thing? And by thing I mean that the moldy pig by the Pennie’s, not the unstable woman crying over a gross piece of old fruit. I can’t even hate watch these horrible humans so never saw it until now. This superstition is what a 40? Year old woman really cares about? Not that her miracle child is still in diapers, uses a pacifier and can’t feed himself?🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I agree. I know they don’t do their research and they don’t give a tit about the safety of their kids, but having a fan running while baby is sleeping significantly reduces the risk of SIDS. I can’t believe they took theirs out. When I was pregnant, we installed fans in both of our babies’ rooms to give them better air circulation. Why would they purposely take that away?
Because guyyyy,zz she doesn't care about miracle prop two. It's just about her. She worksss sooooo hard

Reactions: 10
A general request for timestamps and a bit of the video title with screen shots please. I might want to watch Jenn whining about a moldy pig but would be way quicker to find with a timestamp.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What in the ever living f*ck is that thing? And by thing I mean that the moldy pig by the Pennie’s, not the unstable woman crying over a gross piece of old fruit. I can’t even hate watch these horrible humans so never saw it until now. This superstition is what a 40? Year old woman really cares about? Not that her miracle child is still in diapers, uses a pacifier and can’t feed himself?🤦🏻‍♀️
Yes…I can understand if you’re having a bad day and something sets you over the edge…but to me those things are more like…a full garbage bag breaking, diaper cream getting on your clothes, spilling a drink on the floor/couch, etc. Not this ridiculous moody lemon. Omg. I can’t imagine being upset over AND filming it.

Reactions: 12
A general request for timestamps and a bit of the video title with screen shots please. I might want to watch Jenn whining about a moldy pig but would be way quicker to find with a timestamp.
It is at the very beginning, not more than 2 minutes in.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.