The Tim Tracker #113 1 Chainz, 2 Nanniez, 3 Napz, 4 Chinz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if that stroller is yet another way to baby him. I mean, they still force him to nap endlessly, still using a paci, he's still being hand fed. Kid is 3, he's going to want to walk. Mine only wanted the stroller at that age if she was tired.

It's so weird because on the other hand Tim wants him to get bigger so he can be his rolly coastie buddy(give it up, he is not ready).
More so CONTROLLING Jackson vs. babying him.
🤔 though by not allowing Jackson to walk free and interact with the world that is a form of babying 🤷🏻‍♀️

And what’s up with their fervent loyalty to Uppababy?
Are their products that superior to others or just in the upper tier in price?
We all know THEY have to show off and flex.
But they also don’t get that just because you pay a high price you might not be getting a quality product for your specific needs.

There to, the Slackers always put QUANTITY over quality!

Reactions: 15
I wonder if that stroller is yet another way to baby him. I mean, they still force him to nap endlessly, still using a paci, he's still being hand fed. Kid is 3, he's going to want to walk. Mine only wanted the stroller at that age if she was tired.

It's so weird because on the other hand Tim wants him to get bigger so he can be his rolly coastie buddy(give it up, he is not ready).
I wonder if they will still be happy at babying him when anotherson arrives or if they will be angry he suddenly didn't learn everything overnight, I mean how are they going to work out feeding unless they schedule them at different times, it's clear DJ won't do anything an dimothee isn't going to be able to feed both kids at the same time

But they also don’t get that just because you pay a high price you might not be getting a quality product for your specific needs.

Maybe it's a UK thing but isn't silver cross the biggest name for prams an strollers? I know over here people pay massive for them just so they can show off they have a silver cross

Reactions: 9
More so CONTROLLING Jackson vs. babying him.
🤔 though by not allowing Jackson to walk free and interact with the world that is a form of babying 🤷🏻‍♀️

They are incapable of doing anything different.

Reactions: 10
I wonder if they will still be happy at babying him when anotherson arrives or if they will be angry he suddenly didn't learn everything overnight, I mean how are they going to work out feeding unless they schedule them at different times, it's clear DJ won't do anything an dimothee isn't going to be able to feed both kids at the same time

Maybe it's a UK thing but isn't silver cross the biggest name for prams an strollers? I know over here people pay massive for them just so they can show off they have a silver cross
I love how your comments make me dig deeper, @Snippysnips 😘

I was unaware of the Silver Cross brand.
I did find this comparison between the Silver Cross Wave and the Uppababy Vista V2.
/https://strolleria.com/blogs/news/silver-cross-wave-vs-uppababy-vista-stroller-comparison?gclid=EAIaIQobChMIjM6WwK7Z_AIV8gKtBh1M_Qx-EAAYASAAEgI85_D_BwE

I know that we are more concerned about Jackson’s height rather than weight to be in a stroller.
But the article didn’t address this
(unless I missed it in my quick skim of the article.)

Here are the weight limits:
598061BC-0A45-4AD2-B285-3E27819B2099.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
One day when they're at Disney the stroller is going to break because J$ is over the weight limit. Dim will just end up getting mad at J$ about it even though it's Dim's fault.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
One day when they're at Disney the stroller is going to break because J$ is over the weight limit. Dim will just end up getting mad at J$ about it even though it's Dim's fault.
Oh, come on! You know THEY never accept any kind of responsibility!

After Tim’s tantrum THEY will demand a full refund from Uppababy, as the Vista V2 has a design flaw!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The fact that we speculate about her due date because of cruising past when she should have and potentially drinking at the beginning shows that they don't care about rules so whether Jackson is too tall and/or too heavy for that stroller isn't going to stop them from using it. We worry, they don't give a duck. Same with that damn Rivian that's not practical for them.

Reactions: 22
Here is a picture of the two delusional lazy vloggers

Two capable parents with him but he’s holding the Nanny’s hand and sitting with her in the van. Makes sense. How do you even call yourselves parents?! So sad
Land whale needs to burn them too little shorts,grey shirt and grandma sandals they are so ugly Ginn you are not bleeping cute at looking like someone great aunt 😂😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
My kid had spaghetti at Via Napoli last night and managed to not spill anything. She was also not dumb enough to hold her plate sideways.

I'm going to be very controversial here but I preferred Ratatouille over Guardians. Neither me or my husband felt Guardians lived up to the hype. It's good, but Everest is still the best coaster on proporty in my eyes. I just had a big smile on my face the entire ride on Ratatouille, I love that movie so much and the ride was so fun.
Everest has been on the top of my bucket list for me since the ride opened. I remember watching a documentary on Discovery about it and the engineering that went into it. I can’t wait till March. Took me 35 years to get to a Disney property, my first being Disneyland and in a span of 8 months I’ll have been to DL and WDW.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I really think once Another$on comes around Jackpots new nickname needs to change to $capegoat or $aboteur. Everything will be his fault.

Useless in a homevlog will be all about getting her body back and even say “After having Jackson my body just hasn’t been the same” completely neglecting the fact that she binge eats and drinks every chance she gets.

Reactions: 18
I love how your comments make me dig deeper, @Snippysnips 😘

I was unaware of the Silver Cross brand.
I did find this comparison between the Silver Cross Wave and the Uppababy Vista V2.
/https://strolleria.com/blogs/news/silver-cross-wave-vs-uppababy-vista-stroller-comparison?gclid=EAIaIQobChMIjM6WwK7Z_AIV8gKtBh1M_Qx-EAAYASAAEgI85_D_BwE

I know that we are more concerned about Jackson’s height rather than weight to be in a stroller.
But the article didn’t address this
(unless I missed it in my quick skim of the article.)

Here are the weight limits:
View attachment 1900145
Nice thanks for posting, honestly I don't know too much of the newer silver cross, the ones here that everyone goes nuts for are like the old style prams, people I think have paid upwards of around 3k for them, they don't convert to anything so basically once the baby is maybe between 6 to 8 months depending on size then the prams no use which makes them crazy priced for such a short amount of time, but people get them because they are instantly recognisable an like the slackers people like to show off that they have money (even when in most cases they actually don't an probably went into dept getting one)

Reactions: 6
I don’t understand why they need a double stroller. They will never go out alone with the kids. Seems easier to just have an umbrella stroller for the older kid. I guess she’s gonna make Tim push the double through the parks lol

Reactions: 19
This might be a weird question but do you guys think that Tim and Jenn will stop having kids after the next son comes or do you guys think they are going to have more?

Reactions: 6
I don’t understand why they need a double stroller. They will never go out alone with the kids. Seems easier to just have an umbrella stroller for the older kid. I guess she’s gonna make Tim push the double through the parks lol
That’s why they traded in Stanny Lynn for a more sturdy model. Planny B is the Rivian nanny, larger but still impractical

This might be a weird question but do you guys think that Tim and Jenn will stop having kids after the next son comes or do you guys think they are going to have more?
I would put money on trying or buying for a girl

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.