The Tim Tracker #113 1 Chainz, 2 Nanniez, 3 Napz, 4 Chinz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Something about Tim saying that she has “fat teeth” because she’s pregnant…cringe. Does that give anyone else the impression that he was calling her fat? Like he was saying that because she’s pregnant everything is fat?

Something about a husband calling his pregnant wife fat is gross - but totally aligns with what y’all have been saying about him making comments about her eating. Yes, it’s been stated here a million times, but for him to say on camera for everyone to hear it is icky.
No, I’ll stick up for him on this. I don’t think that he meant it derogatory about her weight or anything. I think it was just a bad joke about the swollen gums pregnant people teeth issue she was talking about. He thinks that his jokes are funny but they’re just ill-timed, but I don’t think that that was malicious at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
No, I’ll stick up for him on this. I don’t think that he meant it derogatory about her weight or anything. I think it was just a bad joke about the swollen gums pregnant people teeth issue she was talking about. He thinks that his jokes are funny but they’re just ill-timed, but I don’t think that that was malicious at all.
Fair enough - I’ll accept ill-timed bad joke😂

Reactions: 6
What did I just watch? Shipping and excruciating amount of time it took. They didn't know UPS is more expensive? Are they trying to get sympathy from stans for their shipping costs?? Why are they acting like everything is so much work? It took him days to finish the painting? Why do they want to win lottery cash... aren't they making enough which cover 200k of vacations in a year? Apparently Ginn gets hungry just from her home to the dentist and they had to get her a banana...and that's when she wasn't even pregnant! They look like they have gone crazy.

Reactions: 16
Anybody else thinking Dim wakes up someday with knives under his tires?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Question from yesterday’s home slog. Ginn mentioned she still needed to get a flu vaccine. Do most pregnant people/those trying to get pregnant get their flu vaccines pretty early in the season, like in the fall?

My husband and I tried for several years to get pregnant (stopped trying last summer 😒) and both my obgyn and my reproductive endocrinologist requested that both of us get our flu vaccines pretty much as soon as they were available. Is that not the norm? This is also another reason I don’t believe for a second that Ginn was actually infertile….we did everything possible to keep ourselves from not getting sick during that time.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Question from yesterday’s home slog. Ginn mentioned she still needed to get a flu vaccine. Do most pregnant people/those trying to get pregnant get their flu vaccines pretty early in the season, like in the fall?

My husband and I tried for several years to get pregnant (stopped trying last summer 😒) and both my obgyn and my reproductive endocrinologist requested that both of us get our flu vaccines pretty much as soon as they were available. Is that not the norm? This is also another reason I don’t believe for a second that Ginn was actually infertile….we did everything possible to keep ourselves from not getting sick during that time.
My OBGYN didn't particularly care one way or the other but did say the best time to get it is November.

Reactions: 6
More crap on the floor, and in the hallway.... Ginn thinks it's no big deal when Dim steps on J$'s toys. 😖

Hey Ginn, it's not funny, it's dangerous, especially when you're pregnant with Notadaugher! 🤬

1674790587106.png

---

Ginn's so stupid, she doesn't know why you may have dental problems while your pregnant.... 🤦‍♀️

$212.00 to ship out 10 packages (only half the packages)... :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Ginn: "Dig Dang"

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
New vid...they went to the dentist and Tim's teeth "are bad" because he "hasn't been to the dentist in awhile." Color me shocked.

They have J$ watching videos on the tablet for his entire dinner. Including cars running over knives. Yes, J$ - knives are fun; play with them! Very educational. Great parenting!
View attachment 1913393
Z...E...R...O, I mean ZERO common sense...not the first time they thought knives were a great idea/around j$...his face literally inches away as stupid as duck Greasy Spice cuts TOWARDS him...and yes, this was last years pre-spore fest lemon pig.

2022-01-03 (14)_LI.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Dim's teeth have to be really really bad if he's also being asked to come in every 3 months. Maybe eat less bleeping dessert dude.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
J$ is eating Blueberries.... Tell us you don't read Tattle without telling us Slacker's 😂

Also, Dim and Ginn: "we're limiting J$'s screen time".... Right, like you're trying to get rid of all single use plastics? ♻ 🙄

1674791520785.png

• Haha
They've been "trying" to "limit" Buddy's screentime since like last year. In some home vlog, Dim claimed Buddy only watches his iPad for "5 minutes". I guess it's like them "trying" to potty train Buddy.

It's really bleeping tacky to keep mentioning the price of shipping for mailing giveaways. Aren't they supposed to be twice-in-a-lifetime 6-weeks Roy Disney suite, Gucci-wearing rich turds? 🤡

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
They've been "trying" to "limit" Buddy's screentime since like last year. In some home vlog, Dim claimed Buddy only watches his iPad for "5 minutes". I guess it's like them "trying" to potty train Buddy.
Eventually maybe he'll just poop on the iPad right at the dinner table.

• Haha
FFS, the "valentine's day date day" outfits + sandals she bought from Target, what... last week?, are STILL ON THE KITCHEN COUNTERTOP.

Screen Shot 2023-01-26 at 8.08.23 PM.png

Your kitchen counter is not a closet. And for the love of not being nasty, STOP PUTTING YOUR BACKPACK ON THE KITCHEN COUNTER. That thing has been dragged everywhere and put on the ground and on planes and airports. Might as well just spread a whole bunch of cash all over the counter too.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Newsflash, hopefully you don't lose your face dIM!

Maybe that accounts for the eye?

---

Your kitchen counter is not a closet. And for the love of not being nasty, STOP PUTTING YORU BACKPACK ON THE KITCHEN COUNTER. That thing has been dragged everywhere and put on the ground and on planes and airports. Might as well just spread a whole bunch of cash all over the counter too.
Well, that's ridiculous. Surely, you'd put it in a trash can at a 7-11 first and shake the can up, then fish it out and put it on the counter. I thought everyone knew that.

---

Just realized Dim dresses like they dress a 3 year old. Or maybe Jackson picks out Dim's clothes?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
You guys said it was a lot of shipping cost talk, but JFC, it seemed like most of the video.

Obviously Dim doesn't brush his teeth before going to the dentist. Gross, but not surprising. He says he brushes all the time. I'd say needing to go back every three months says otherwise.

Gin needs a box meal and recipe to make quesadillas? There's no way he likes any of this vegan stuff she constantly makes for him.

Look at Dim flexing at the dentist with his liquid death. So, I gather he thinks he looks cool by drinking spicy water from a beer-looking can? um, ok.

I am loving the neighbor that shaded his Christmas lights. :ROFLMAO:

B must be working a lot now. That was several days without much Buddy. Family AF!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.