The Tim Tracker #113 1 Chainz, 2 Nanniez, 3 Napz, 4 Chinz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think he had a channel at the time (unless he started one)…but he was OBSESSED with Jackie and Paging Mr Fat duck. He also contradicted himself CONSTANTLY. Wonder where he went?
It was the massive oversharing that got me! Who had the channel then, was that Devilled Egg?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I came straight here when I saw him spill and subsequently eat pasta that fell onto a public picnic table.

These guys are Florida through and through.
Idk if WDWCouple is originally from Florida, but a few years ago at Flower & Garden Josh got sticky bbq ribs from a booth and knocked them over onto the top of the garbage can he was using as a table then proceeded to eat them. I stopped watching them right then and there.

• Sick
Reactions: 13
I felt he was here to promote himself as a better vlogger and all round better person. And not just him to be honest. There have been a few. He seems to have disappeared.

I missed that! Would love to see his channel.
I agree he was here to promote himself which is probably why he is gone. It is against the rules of tattle.

Reactions: 10
Thank God prop didn't didn't drown cause his parents are useless timifer and land whale Ginn

Reactions: 4
I came straight here when I saw him spill and subsequently eat pasta that fell onto a public picnic table.

These guys are Florida through and through.
Ok don’t lump these idiots in with those of us who live here/have birthed children here. My 7 year old who was born here in Florida has FAR more etiquette and common sense and would never eat something that fell onto a dirty picnic table 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Heart
Reactions: 20
My kid had spaghetti at Via Napoli last night and managed to not spill anything. She was also not dumb enough to hold her plate sideways.

I'm going to be very controversial here but I preferred Ratatouille over Guardians. Neither me or my husband felt Guardians lived up to the hype. It's good, but Everest is still the best coaster on proporty in my eyes. I just had a big smile on my face the entire ride on Ratatouille, I love that movie so much and the ride was so fun.

Reactions: 17
Idk if WDWCouple is originally from Florida, but a few years ago at Flower & Garden Josh got sticky bbq ribs from a booth and knocked them over onto the top of the garbage can he was using as a table then proceeded to eat them. I stopped watching them right then and there.
Did he smell the ribs after? It's gross how they sniff food. If a food smells good you can smell it from the plate, you don't have to hold it right up to your nostril and inhale.

My kid had spaghetti at Via Napoli last night and managed to not spill anything. She was also not dumb enough to hold her plate sideways.

I'm going to be very controversial here but I preferred Ratatouille over Guardians. Neither me or my husband felt Guardians lived up to the hype. It's good, but Everest is still the best coaster on proporty in my eyes. I just had a big smile on my face the entire ride on Ratatouille, I love that movie so much and the ride was so fun.
I agree Ratatouille is fun but I really enjoyed Guardians. We never go on Everest as I actually think it's the worst coaster.

Reactions: 6
a p o j a c k s.
I only found it bc I remember his son is named after the brother from Clarissa Explains It All. I used to love that show.
Yeah....not missing him....called those of us fat shaming Greasy Spice "dickheads" then promptly joined in the fat shaming. #ignoreisyourfriend

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I honestly cannot wait until the bottom drops out and the parks ban this tit. It would take so little effort for the parks to start their own respective vlogs within their media/PR departments.
I would love to see how the pivot and flail about if the parks did decide to ban vlogging for profit
I wish they would do this, I'd also be more happier watching an official Disney vlog channel than anything else because I know am going get accurate up to date news on anything that's happening, an at least Disney will put signs up saying they are filming so you know an can walk around it if you don't want in it

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Yeah....not missing him....called those of us fat shaming Greasy Spice "dickheads" then promptly joined in the fat shaming. #ignoreisyourfriend
Yeah he was a hot mess. He would be here alternating between defending the vloggers and talking tit and then be on his instagram and Facebook in their fan groups kissing ass

I wish they would do this, I'd also be more happier watching an official Disney vlog channel than anything else because I know am going get accurate up to date news on anything that's happening, an at least Disney will put signs up saying they are filming so you know an can walk around it if you don't want in it
I understand that a park run vlog channel would be biased but I would at least go into the video knowing that… let’s face it, these vloggers are still biased because they want to continue riding the freebie/media train

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I always assume when they don’t wrap up these vacation vlogs that the end of the day went to tit and everyone cried. By everyone I mean Tim and Jenn 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I always assume when they don’t wrap up these vacation vlogs that the end of the day went to tit and everyone cried. By everyone I mean Tim and Jenn 😂
I’m sure the Prop does his fair share of crying. How can he possibly be happy with these two tit stains as his “parents”

Reactions: 22
I’m really hoping they bought that rumble seat at some earlier point in time because Jackson is clearly way too big for it RN. The only safe/within spec thing for them to do is to keep J in the upper toddler seat (which he may even be too tall for) and put the infant seat in the bottom position, but frankly I’ve never seen it configured that way practically and I live in the land of the Vista. Maybe for baby #3 they will have them closer together so the rumble seat still works for the older kid? 🤣
You are correct.

The toddler seat specs say “50 lbs or 40 inches” whichever comes first.

Jackson has ridden many attractions that have a 40” minimum height requirement, so from the outside we would say he is too tall.

But in the Slacker world, like they stated on the Wish cruise (Nov. ‘22), “Jackson is 40” tall with his shoes on”. Implying that he is shorter than 40”. Therefore can still ride in the toddler seat.

With that scenario Jackson will try to kick the heck out of the baby! When he is above Gid3on.

(note: I have no actual knowledge of the many configurations the Uppababy Vista can do depending on the type of pieces (bassinet, infant carrier, rumble & toddler seat, standing board) desired at any given time. So please give me some leeway in my thoughts)

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I understand that a park run vlog channel would be biased but I would at least go into the video knowing that… let’s face it, these vloggers are still biased because they want to continue riding the freebie/media train
Oh definitely, Disney will kiss their own ass 😅 but at least they won't scream like banshees or have a constant wooopeee, oh golly gee on rides, an also pronounce the food correctly as well as give a better review than "deliciousish"

Reactions: 9
I wonder if that stroller is yet another way to baby him. I mean, they still force him to nap endlessly, still using a paci, he's still being hand fed. Kid is 3, he's going to want to walk. Mine only wanted the stroller at that age if she was tired.

It's so weird because on the other hand Tim wants him to get bigger so he can be his rolly coastie buddy(give it up, he is not ready).

Reactions: 13
Well the time has finally come…I was removed from the Tracker stan page 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

what am I going to do for weeks after I have surgery?!? I won’t have any Stan’s to trigger!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Two capable parents with him but he’s holding the Nanny’s hand and sitting with her in the van. Makes sense. How do you even call yourselves parents?! So sad
Is she holding his hand/arm the same way his parents do? Is he just that programmed to hold hands that way or are they insistent on how that's how an adult should hold his hand?

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Two capable parents with him but he’s holding the Nanny’s hand and sitting with her in the van. Makes sense. How do you even call yourselves parents?! So sad
Capable is subjective when talking about the trackers 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.