The Tim Tracker #113 1 Chainz, 2 Nanniez, 3 Napz, 4 Chinz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seriously who looks at this thumbnail and sees anything other than two privileged, gluttonous, shopping addicts flexingggggg their latest Hawaii trip?! Even a stan has to realize this is gross and overindulging at this point. Get these two pricks on Intervention ASAP before their kids get lost in the mounds of "Made in China" crap growing in their McMansion.

1674653176277.png

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Just thought I’d give everyone (who cares) a little update.

I saw the orthopedic surgeon yesterday and I absolutely need surgery. I need an MPFL reconstruction…I am both bummed because I was hoping that maybe I could get by with PT and exercises but I’m also happy that he knew exactly what I have been experiencing for 20 years of my life and he didn’t bat an eye at how terrible it is.
We care, and it's a great sign that the surgeon is like 'yeah, we can do that'. It's going to be a huge relief for you!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Just thought I’d give everyone (who cares) a little update.

I saw the orthopedic surgeon yesterday and I absolutely need surgery. I need an MPFL reconstruction…I am both bummed because I was hoping that maybe I could get by with PT and exercises but I’m also happy that he knew exactly what I have been experiencing for 20 years of my life and he didn’t bat an eye at how terrible it is.
I am glad you are able to get it sorted, hope all the surgery goes well an recovery is smooth and you can be back on your feet pain free soon ❤ I am sure your little man will be helping out as you are definitely raising a little gentleman ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Seriously who looks at this thumbnail and sees anything other than two privileged, gluttonous, shopping addicts flexingggggg their latest Hawaii trip?! Even a stan has to realize this is gross and overindulging at this point. Get these two pricks on Intervention ASAP before their kids get lost in the mounds of "Made in China" crap growing in their McMansion.

View attachment 1909257
They are the ignorant American who is too stupid to know what's good for them, but look at all this tit! We all see a future of sad yard sales full of tit no one is interested in while their house molders around them. I try to stay away from words like this because too many equate the term with just being poor and that's unfair and untrue, but they truly are Quintessential White. Trash. I worry about their kids. They won't give them a chance to get out of their orbit.

Oh, and duck the Rivian, it's ugly (sorry, not sorry) and a waste of money. You can't afford a 100k car if your house is a tired builder grade shithole.
Redo your entire house before the money's gone, idiots- at least do that- it's going to be the only asset you have soon.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Ginn: "Next time we'll go back as a family of fooooooouuuuuurrrrrr!" (um, you mean as an egg and sperm donor, your two spawn, and their two nannies)
Dim: "That'll be stressful! Well, it's just getting there that's stressful then we can relax" (yes that's because you hand off Thing 1 and Thing 2 to their nannies so you can continue buying wrinkled t-shirts and eat burgers and shrimpies for 10 days straight)

Dim blabs about "hopping" all the way through the islands then Tahiti and Australia and Ginn does a wistful sigh and says "ugghhh that'd be a dream... that's like a wish".
Hello, you've spent more than $100K in a year on all your repetitive overpriced over-the-top staycations and Starcruiser and multiple cruises and twice-in-a-lifetime 6-weeks Roy Disney suite stays and flying first class across the country and ocean. Enough with the pointless "oh gee golly whiz maybe someday we'll live large!" tit. I guess it might be a dream in that you know you can't get yourself to break out of your redundant and unadventurous bubble, but it's not as if money or a an actual FT job where you have to ration your allotted PTO is what's stopping you. 🙄

I dreamed of going to Australia and NZ for a quarter of a century before I set aside 3 weeks to go there a few years ago and it cost less than just one of their stupid staycations. And I remember every detail of it even though I didn't spend hundreds of dollars on t-shirts and stuffed animals and picture frames "for the memories". And I flew 15-hours nonstop in economy but the flight wasn't full so I still got to stretch out with an empty seat next to me. 😎

She's... special.
Screen Shot 2023-01-24 at 11.41.49 PM.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
So they did not want to use the stuff they bought until they showed what the haul? Pretty stupid. Reference Xmas stuff in the vlog. It is 30 days since Xmas and now you show it? :rolleyes: Why did they, humm, do the vlogs in a timely manner and this vlog should have been around NY, not 24 Jan.

I still think it is messed up that they still used the hotel after they checked out. I am glad the hotel was nice about holding their luggage until they left. But still.

Reactions: 12
Tell me he's not a little high in this video...
My god. They had friends, and normal light hearted reactions to each other and other people. Tim didn’t talk like Kermit. They drank beer. The condo looks like it is reasonably well kept. They are not acting like virtual signaling jerks.

I am not the same as ten years ago, but boy this is a huge shift in personality and tone. They seem happy too. I don’t watch often but Tim with others always seems burned out, and with Jen it is just sad.

Reactions: 17
Okay I tracked the haul and guessed at the stuff they didn't give the price for. Didn't count gifts for others. They bought TWELVE shirts/onesies. The total cost for everything is roughly $600!!!!!! And they want to go to Aulani every year.

Bag 45
Duffy stuffyx2 30
Frame 25
Cup 20
Wishablesx2 20
Tim tshirtsx2 90
Ranch tshirtsx3 90?
Xmas sweater 90?
More shirtsx5 105?
ANOTHER Tim shirt 20
Jar 12
Jenn cup 26
ANOTHER Jenn cup 25

So Jenn got a bunch of crap and Tim got a bunch of crap, yet they couldn't splurge to get the Jackson surf board thing they saw on their tore? Something that would fit in with his bedroom theme and be a memory for him?! I'll never stop saying it, you're crappy ass "parents".

Reactions: 25
So Jenn got a bunch of crap and Tim got a bunch of crap, yet they couldn't splurge to get the Jackson surf board thing they saw on their tore? Something that would fit in with his bedroom theme and be a memory for him?! I'll never stop saying it, you're crappy ass "parents".
J$ was able to have a piece of cacao fruit rubbed on his tongue by his mother. What more of a memory does a kid possibly need?

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
Imagine being woken up on your Hawaiian holiday by hearing some random child shriek, good morning island! I know parents generally think their kid is the cutest and some are, but most are not. Nails on a chalkboard with this one.

• Wow
Reactions: 26
In the tore video when talking about Jenn's open lei she says they still have theirs from last year and Tims like "yeah but thats another tradition we have, you guys told us to give it back to the Island", and shes like "ohh yeah we'll probably do that". So last year when you made a video about giving it back to the Island you lied? So I'm guessing you'll lie about this one too and give Jackson's back to the Island since you want nothing to do with him and keep yours like usual.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
In the tore video when talking about Jenn's open lei she says they still have theirs from last year and Tims like "yeah but thats another tradition we have, you guys told us to give it back to the Island", and shes like "ohh yeah we'll probably do that". So last year when you made a video about giving it back to the Island you lied? So I'm guessing you'll lie about this one too and give Jackson's back to the Island since you want nothing to do with him and keep yours like usual.
They showed us on last years video leaving the flowers on the same rock as this year. Those flowers get pretty nasty quick, I've seen the lemon pig nastiness, but there's no way they've kept those leis for over a year. They were all put on the rock and they initially lied about keeping them before they remembered littering the grassy area with their flowers. Just more evidence that the editor sucks.

Tim also lied to Minnie saying that Mickey told him what he got her for Christmas. Mickey told him it was a surprise. Then he told Minnie that Mickey told him what he got her. Tim, telling someone their present is a surprise isn't telling them what the present is. Why lie to Minnie Mouse? They lie about tit they don't even need to lie about AND they document everything so their lies are so easily detected.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Ginn: "Next time we'll go back as a family of fooooooouuuuuurrrrrr!" (um, you mean as an egg and sperm donor, your two spawn, and their two nannies)
Dim: "That'll be stressful! Well, it's just getting there that's stressful then we can relax" (yes that's because you hand off Thing 1 and Thing 2 to their nannies so you can continue buying wrinkled t-shirts and eat burgers and shrimpies for 10 days straight)

Dim blabs about "hopping" all the way through the islands then Tahiti and Australia and Ginn does a wistful sigh and says "ugghhh that'd be a dream... that's like a wish".
Hello, you've spent more than $100K in a year on all your repetitive overpriced over-the-top staycations and Starcruiser and multiple cruises and twice-in-a-lifetime 6-weeks Roy Disney suite stays and flying first class across the country and ocean. Enough with the pointless "oh gee golly whiz maybe someday we'll live large!" tit. I guess it might be a dream in that you know you can't get yourself to break out of your redundant and unadventurous bubble, but it's not as if money or a an actual FT job where you have to ration your allotted PTO is what's stopping you. 🙄

I dreamed of going to Australia and NZ for a quarter of a century before I set aside 3 weeks to go there a few years ago and it cost less than just one of their stupid staycations. And I remember every detail of it even though I didn't spend hundreds of dollars on t-shirts and stuffed animals and picture frames "for the memories". And I flew 15-hours nonstop in economy but the flight wasn't full so I still got to stretch out with an empty seat next to me. 😎
We went to NZ in October, it was so great, would go back in a minute. It was even better than I thought it would be.

Reactions: 10
Hello, you've spent more than $100K in a year on all your repetitive overpriced over-the-top staycations and Starcruiser and multiple cruises and twice-in-a-lifetime 6-weeks Roy Disney suite stays and flying first class across the country and ocean. Enough with the pointless "oh gee golly whiz maybe someday we'll live large!" tit.
Yeah. Maybe if they weren't paying for a full time nanny and making a Rivian down-payment, they could afford to be living their "dream." 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
At Haunted Mansion this morning there was some obnoxious blogger behind us narrating with their stupid bleeping camera on a prop. Ughhhh I don’t know who they were but yet another guy who looked sleazy and dirty

• Sick
Reactions: 12
At Haunted Mansion this morning there was some obnoxious blogger behind us narrating with their stupid bleeping camera on a prop. Ughhhh I don’t know who they were but yet another guy who looked sleazy and dirty
Should have put Disney music on your phone an played it loudly lol or accidentally bumped into them an knocked the camera flying

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16

She's... special.
View attachment 1908686
I loved Australia! Haven’t been to NZ yet, but it’s on my list. These two idiots will make both places look like the pits of hell, though. They don’t deserve to experience the beauty of those countries (or anything else they’ve “treated” themselves to over the years). Thanks for the new avatar!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.