The Tim Tracker #113 1 Chainz, 2 Nanniez, 3 Napz, 4 Chinz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Would you mind pulling down the 2 inches of jorts that's ridden up into your yeasty crotch? 🤢
Screen Shot 2023-01-24 at 9.44.18 PM.png

She's like an avocado that's way past being ripe.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Um, where did Buddy take his nap right before they got into the car and left Aulani? They said they were checking out at 11 but not leaving the resort til 3? Did B just plop him on a couch in the lobby?
Probably. And they made Jackson take a nap, then woke him up so they could leave for the airport to catch a red eye flight back to Florida ! 🤦🏻‍♀️

Meanwhile, while he napped they saw Mickey, Minnie and Donald in their Hawaiian outfits.

Jackson would have LOVED it!!

---

I assume that shot of Gin and Buddy next to each other on the plane was simply for tattle
Jinx! That was my exact thought

• Sad
Reactions: 24
They so aggressively fondle every piece of merch. Stop rubbing your nasty fingers all over something if you're not going to buy it, that's so unnecessary. Dim got so excited about Duffy and Duffy's friend being "naked", the guy behind Ginn looked startled (I approve of his hat 🧡).
Screen Shot 2023-01-24 at 9.55.21 PM.png

Screen Shot 2023-01-24 at 9.57.18 PM.png

Dim was also really into the "large poseable" Moana doll. 😒

Even her lower arms are seeing the effects of her food binging.
Screen Shot 2023-01-24 at 9.59.27 PM.png

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
So next time the plan is to island hop. Because it didn’t fit into the plan this time. What plan did they have? They sat around on their asses for days. Maybe it interfered with napping?

I really don’t see how they’ll island hop with an infant if they really go again later this year.

I assume that shot of Gin and Buddy next to each other on the plane was simply for tattle. I’m sure B quickly changed seats with her right after.
To get themselves a Mary Poppins that can actually fly the kids to the islands, I guess. If they do Aulani again next year their stupid. Just like they were stupid this year after last years video catastrophe. I wonder if they are trying to write it off as a loss, I'm sure that will work out great if they audited.

Reactions: 9
Did they have him scream off the balcony every bleeping morning at AAWAAHAAAAhhaaani?
The TIm Tracker #114: Jumbo Shrimp and Jumbo Turds
Ooh ooh, or this!
TheTimTracker#114: Jumbo Shrimp and Jumbo Simp

• Haha
Reactions: 15
A minute in and there’s Dim making Buddy all sad and whiny about leaving. Why do they suck so much and do that every single vacation?
Why so negative? I look at it as Dim training the kid to not want to return to the nap bunker. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I like when they pretend some of the junk they've bought is for random mysterious "friends". So did they tell their "friend" they couldn't give him his little magnetic shoulder stuffed turtle for more than a month after they returned from their trip because they had to film a stupid "HUGE HAUL!" vlog first? 🥴

---

Dim showing off the plastic drink tumbler you can get soda refills in: "we talked about this all throughout our vlog series".
No dude, you talked about it in one vlog while you sat by the pool without your kid stuffing your faces with sausage and shrimpies and talking with your mouths full. Pepperidge Farm remembers, even if you never seem to.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Watching it now they are blabbing about the ten million t-shirts that they bought. I didn't buy near as much as them when I went overseas when I studied abroad. God, they make me so sick.

Beginning of the video feeds into J$ epic trip leaving tantrums with them saying they have to leave. Really, I wish they didn't do departure day videos and didn't make a huge deal about leaving. It annoys me and everyone with common sense, and we all know that B1 thinking it's okay to pout and throw a fit when you have to go back home.

And then they eat and leave him with Nanny B so they can buy more junk. Guess a bring shame closet is needed Dim. They also laugh about their gross eating saying they are going to buckle down (spoiler alert they don't).

Also, Dim being shocked you can buy Hawaiian things online :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: there's this thing called the internet also a lot of that junk you bought is made is some sweat shop in some poor underdeveloped country and you're paying off the wazoo for a "Hawaiian" design.

Eww Jen looks like a marshmallow dusted partially in Cheetos in those hideous maternity photos. And Dim gets some shorts that fit.
I think the kid gets upset about going back home, because they make it sound like home isn’t that great to be. Just by the tone of Dim’s voice saying it’s time to go home and visit their house. They also don’t clean their house much and it’s stressful living amongst a mess and the hotels, ships, etc usually get cleaned often.

Reactions: 11
Do you think they're stockpiling crap for an Ebay shop or something as their secret safe gig? It's a ridiculous amount of tit. How many of those turtles and teddy things do they have?! Every trip they bring home several. Why would they wait a month to use the crap they bought? Nobody cares, and your cultists will watch your HHAAAWWLLL, do you love it? schlock fest of excess of Tim, Jane & (not)Jackson.:rolleyes:

Reactions: 10
I like when they pretend some of the junk they've bought is for random mysterious "friends". So did they tell their "friend" they couldn't give him his little magnetic shoulder stuffed turtle for more than a month after they returned from their trip because they had to film a stupid "HUGE HAUL!" vlog first? 🥴

---

Dim showing off the plastic drink tumbler you can get soda refills in: "we talked about this all throughout our vlog series".
No dude, you talked about it in one vlog while you sat by the pool without your kid stuffing your faces with sausage and shrimpies and talking with your mouths full. Pepperidge Farm remembers, even if you never seem to.
It’s annoying cause you can get that stuff either at the Poly gift shop, on eBay, or the Vero Beach gift shop. We just went to the Poly today and they had some shirts, bags, and a spirit jersey from Aulani. Then their attempt at getting the chocolate covered macadamia nuts are at Target. The shortbread cookies are at the Poly and on Amazon. 🤦🏻‍♀️

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Do you think they're stockpiling crap for an Ebay shop or something as their secret safe gig? It's a ridiculous amount of tit. How many of those turtles and teddy things do they have?! Every trip they bring home several. Why would they wait a month to use the crap they bought? Nobody cares, and your cultists will watch your HHAAAWWLLL, do you love it? schlock fest of excess of Tim, Jane & (not)Jackson.:rolleyes:
I honestly wouldn't be surprised at this point if they dry hump all their stuffed animals. Poor "naked" Duffy.

---

Ginn: I know we have a lot of t-shirts but we just haaaaaad to get these t-shirts!
Also Ginn: Oh I completely forgot I got this tshirt from Kahlua - Koala - our Kooaahhlooooahhhh Ranch TORES!
Also Ginn: I wish I knew what it said on the shirt! (try googling it, you intrepid research expert)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I honestly wouldn't be surprised at this point if they dry hump all their stuffed animals. Poor "naked" Duffy.
I mean, yeah. He's finger bleeping his Loungefly while he does it. We've seen that pinky. 🤮
And they're threatening a FOURTH trip. Why not just travel the world? They've could've traveled the globe twice on just what they wasted on these stupid trips. Huhuhuhuhuh tuuune in for the same tit. Again.

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Almost choked at Ginn saying of one of her many t-shirts: "I got this oversized so I can wear it with leggings".

Um.... that shirt is not "over-sized", it's going to be way too tight even after Anotherson escapes from the fiery depths of hell your womb and you already wear leggings with your skin-tight t-shirts that don't cover your camel toe. I guess whatever helps you sleep better at night and halfway through the next day though.

---

She says Buddy has been wearing this shirt since they got back. It looks like it also hasn't been washed since he started wearing it. It's stained and ridiculously wrinkled.
Screen Shot 2023-01-24 at 10.54.17 PM.png

Can't Dim borrow one of her sports bras?
Screen Shot 2023-01-24 at 10.59.05 PM.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.