The Tim Tracker #113 1 Chainz, 2 Nanniez, 3 Napz, 4 Chinz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They showed us on last years video leaving the flowers on the same rock as this year. Those flowers get pretty nasty quick, I've seen the lemon pig nastiness, but there's no way they've kept those leis for over a year. They were all put on the rock and they initially lied about keeping them before they remembered littering the grassy area with their flowers. Just more evidence that the editor sucks.

Tim also lied to Minnie saying that Mickey told him what he got her for Christmas. Mickey told him it was a surprise. Then he told Minnie that Mickey told him what he got her. Tim, telling someone their present is a surprise isn't telling them what the present is. Why lie to Minnie Mouse? They lie about tit they don't even need to lie about AND they document everything so their lies are so easily detected.
Yeah, I'm never going to think it isn't peak bleeping weirdness for an adult to rapid fire conversational specific questions at a character who isn't allowed to use speech.😖 It creeps me out something awful. Please step away sir, they can't help you.

---

Elizabeth Arden cream rubbed on his frost bite whilst the scent reminds him of mummy. 🤣🤮
We don't talk about the red door! :LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
At Haunted Mansion this morning there was some obnoxious blogger behind us narrating with their stupid bleeping camera on a prop. Ughhhh I don’t know who they were but yet another guy who looked sleazy and dirty
When we did MK After Hours last week there was a group of like 10 teens who were absolutely unbearable going through the queue and the ride for Haunted Mansion. SO EFFING OBNOXIOUS like the Paul Bros on steroids.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
A little reminder of just their 2022 travels:
(the numbers are since the Pandemic and Waiststation Tore Tour began in August 2020)

35. December 28, 2021 - January 8, 2022: Aulani

36. January 18 - Villains Villa (#hosted)

37. January 31, February 1 - Sports Villa (#hosted)

38. February 6 - Princess Villa (#hosted)

39. February 12 - February 20 - RV Camping at Fort Wilderness

40. February 21 - Legoland Hotel (#hosted)

41. February 28 - Coronado Springs (#hosted)

42. March 10 - Disney Dream Cruise
(Roy O. Disney Suite - Tim bucket list birthday)

43. March 16 - Galaxy Starcruiser (Suite)

44. April 8 - World Center Marriott (#hosted)

45. May 7 - 14: DCL 7-night Fantasy
(Roy O Disney Suite - Mother’s Day)

46. June - Anna Maria Island house

47. July 12 - Tim solo at KSC (#hosted)

48. July 29 - 31: Contemporary

49. August 15 - 19: DCL Wish

50. Sept. 1-4: Sapphire Falls - HHN

51. Sept. 8 - ??? : Disneyland Hotel

52. Oct. 8 - Tim solo at Buena Park (#hosted)

53. Oct. 31 - Nov. 4: DCL Wish
(Halloween at Sea)

54. Nov. 11 - 14: concierge DCL Wish
(Very Merry Christmas)

55. Dec. 6 - ??? : Aulani : 2 bdrm, poolside/garden view
Holy tit. They travelled all year!

• Wow
Reactions: 15
So they did not want to use the stuff they bought until they showed what the haul? Pretty stupid. Reference Xmas stuff in the vlog. It is 30 days since Xmas and now you show it? :rolleyes: Why did they, humm, do the vlogs in a timely manner and this vlog should have been around NY, not 24 Jan.

I still think it is messed up that they still used the hotel after they checked out. I am glad the hotel was nice about holding their luggage until they left. But still.
I have had to have my luggage held a lot at buisness conferences, so I don't think it's too odd. Though I may have been cringing at the logistics of carrying wet bathing suits onto the plane.

And them whining about not being able to go Australia and Fiji I am just so bleeping cringing. They probably put maybe 300-400K last year on trips alone (has anyone done the Math). Probably the equivilent to what their McMansion was originally worth when it was originally on the market (somehow I saw one site now listing it at 600K but I highly doubt that pig-stye would actually sale for that much). And meanwhile this year they are putting at least 100K on a car alone and I'm sure they'll go on some stupid vacation or vaations. I think the real reason they don't go anywhere out of their bubble is because it would take too much research and planning. Actually, sort of surprised Japan happened since they had to get a passport of course around the time that they did that they were a little more functional than they are today. I cannot for the life of me imagine them going to a foreign country other than cruise ports at this point.

Reactions: 18
I think sadly Jenn is not an isolated case. I mean, we know more about than we want and she is also incredibly annoying, but I know a few people who only go on Disney vacations because it is familiar and they perceive it as safe.

Like it is easier to go to Epcot and have the same food than deal with the unknown of an actual foreign country.

I am not trying to be judgmental. I love Disney. I just want to see the real world too.
To successfully experience a foreign country you need to research, plan and map out where you want to go and what you want to see. The Slackers like to just "wing it". They have said many times they don't like to plan. They stick with what they know (or think they know) and just go with it. Wonder why newer vloggers are getting more attention and views? Hmm... :unsure:

---

Holy tit. They travelled all year!
Had to throw some kind of "Hail Mary" to try to revive the channel and be relevant again. #EPICFAIL

Reactions: 18
To successfully experience a foreign country you need to research, plan and map out where you want to go and what you want to see. The Slackers like to just "wing it". They have said many times they don't like to plan. They stick with what they know (or think they know) and just go with it. Wonder why newer vloggers are getting more attention and views? Hmm... :unsure:
Even when they have travelled abroad, it's all been planned by others. I believe most everything about their Tokyo trip was planned by Krispy Smores.

Reactions: 19
I said last year that they'd be perfect to do an Adventures by Disney cruise in Europe so they could both knock out a foreign trip out of the United States (that isn't the Caribbean or Mexico again) and cruise at the same time (since that's what they want their channel to be), but their refusal to leave their comfort zone in regards to a lot of things (new culture, different types of food, out of the true Disney bubble) means that they're stuck in a Groundhog Day bubble of their own creation (which I'm sure they're fine with as long as there's hamburgers and shrimpies for the each of them).

They're just financially irresponsible and prime suckers who keep doing the same thing over-and-over and have a built-in fanbase who love seeing repetitive content if it means seeing them.

Reactions: 17
Yeah, I'm never going to think it isn't peak bleeping weirdness for an adult to rapid fire conversational specific questions at a character who isn't allowed to use speech.😖 It creeps me out something awful. Please step away sir, they can't help you.
But this is the exact way they also talk to Buddy! Like how does the kid even process what they're saying when he gets asked multiple rapid fire questions by two people at once? Even if he could use intelligible speech, his brain can't keep up.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
They’re going to go to Hawaii every year? From the east coast? How many nannies will they need for this next year?
Will they fly First Class?
That’s 1st class ticket cost x 5, if 2 nannies!

Reactions: 7
I think it's down to personal preference, but I'm more with your friend. Food is culture, food is delicious, food is a big reason why I travel. I probably wouldn't eat at a chain on a vacation either - would rather stop by a local coffee joint or bakery for a morning coffee and light pastry.
The irony is we did that & it was terrible. For quick breakfast I could care less. We had to quit seeing sites to eat full sit down lunches too. Again- it was DC- so not somewhere I think of food. If we go somewhere like NYC or Europe- then the food definitely is more important and I am skipping Panera.

Reactions: 9
They have no impulse control and always need instant gratification and yet they're going to be puzzled nonetheless when Buddy and Anotherson also behave the same way. 🙄

Buddy already does behave that way. He's constantly grabbing at food aggressively and they just give in to his demands. He randomly decides now he wants dolls after receiving 627 gifts for Christmas and they go have a shopping spree at Target and acquiesce to his demands without using it as an opportunity to use that impulsive want as a way to train him on something that he needs support on to then use that improved behavior or accomplished goal to then reward him. They're failures who are setting up their spawn to be failures in society who will only get anywhere at all because they're white man-children who can throw tantrums and use coercion to get what they want.

• Heart
I would actually be interested in seeing them go back to Japan now. They would be so far in over their heads. They seemed overwhelmed even when they had their friends there with them who probably handled everything.

They have changed quite a bit since then and I assume without the s’mores they’d just stay solely at Disneyland. I guess they might hire a tore tour company to drive them around Tokyo searching for burgers one day.

If they find traveling to Hawaii stressful with one kid + a nanny I don’t know how they think they can handle two kids. Maybe that’s the next pool. The date a second nanny comes onboard this sinking ship.

---

Had to throw some kind of "Hail Mary" to try to revive the channel and be relevant again. #EPICFAIL
Always keep in mind that planning requires being able to do actual work. Repeating the same agenda with Disney ie.“winging it” means you can be lazy & research nothing.

They really are setting up the kids to be lazy, spoiled and poor. Of course the kids could change all that but look at what they’re taught:

1. Mom does nothing.
2. Dad walks and talks to a camera and is overly controlling of every situation. Otherwise dad does nothing.
3. Both parents eat like they haven’t eaten before.
4. Both parents constantly complain about literally every little inconvenience.
6. Seem to hate being home. Oh it’s so sad to be leaving a hotel. Boo boo.
7. Spend money like crazy

These kids are going to think they can sit around and go to Hawaii once a year on top of 500 other trips. Life doesn’t work that way. Their parents got lucky and most likely only for a period of time.

Reactions: 27
Since it appears to be the Jenn show now, I’d love to see them bring back some of the old video naming conventions:

Hot Chick Eats Her Weight In Seafood
Hot Chick Realizes She & Her Droopy-Eyed Husband Need To Buy Bigger Clothes
Hot Chick Naps All Day
Hot Chick Realizes She’s Worthless, But Lies To Herself & Thinks She’s a Pretty Pretty Princess
By 'chick' do you mean 'mess'??

• Haha
  • Heart
They have no impulse control and always need instant gratification and yet they're going to be puzzled nonetheless when Buddy and Anotherson also behave the same way. 🙄

Buddy already does behave that way. He's constantly grabbing at food aggressively and they just give in to his demands. He randomly decides now he wants dolls after receiving 627 gifts for Christmas and they go have a shopping spree at Target and acquiesce to his demands without using it as an opportunity to use that impulsive want as a way to train him on something that he needs support on to then use that improved behavior or accomplished goal to then reward him. They're failures who are setting up their spawn to be failures in society who will only get anywhere at all because they're white man-children who can throw tantrums and use coercion to get what they want.

height=243;id=UdhCCCE51OrE4;type=gif;width=380
If they aren't careful, they will have kids who are ALL the Wonka kids in one...

Veruca - Spoiled, coddled, gets whatever they want

Violet - doesn't listen, grabby mcgrabberson, blueberry-issues

Augustus (with Jenny4D as Mrs. Gloop) - always wanting chocolate, parents teaching him that eating is #1

Mike TV - aka "Buddy iPad" (self-explanatory)
👨‍💻🖥

Charlie - has to 'work' to help support the family; relative in bed 😂

Willy Wonka is one of my favorite movies of all time! ❤🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Watching Paging Mr. Moron - just came to share that at his daily feast of red meat and liquor, he pronounced the word verandah as “merandah” several times.

🤡
I was clickbaited into his video of construction update on Splash. Why does he talk so god damn slow?

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.