The Tim Tracker #113 1 Chainz, 2 Nanniez, 3 Napz, 4 Chinz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The passive aggressive comments from Tim about how much Jen orders keeps happening. I’m surprised nobody has noticed. Especially in the beginning when she has to make sure we all know “they are sharing” her meal yet both Tim and Jackson had their own meals already. “We might just order a lot of food tho”
“Oh I just wanted to try everything”
“Yeahhhhhh…..” this also happened with her shrimpies from the truck. He exclaimed “oh wow!” When she said how many shrimp she got, and she quickly goes “I’m sharing!”
I think he’s a little resentful that “hot girl” turned into a whale.

---

Also she did a “last look” at their hotel room and they DID NOT tip their housekeeping staff for the disgusting fart smell and grime left behind. I’m not surprised they don’t tip

---

Did anyone notice B was not in the vehicle with them going to the airport and also not sitting next to them on the plane?

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Ginn, the lying liar.
Their haul from the last trip where she pretended she bought two of the same pineapple tumbler because one was going to be for a "friend":
Screen Shot 2023-01-24 at 11.09.03 PM.png

On this haul:
"I already have one but uh... I actually have two but Tim broke one."
Dim then points to the lid that breaks.
Screen Shot 2023-01-24 at 11.12.49 PM.png

Ginn: So I had to get another one in case we break another one.

They've seriously got issues.

Did anyone notice B was not in the vehicle with them going to the airport and also not sitting next to them on the plane?
I figured they threw her in the trunk with all their baggage and then made her sit in economy 😆

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
If you have time to waste on bumpkins that mispronounce everything ( most of the time on purpose), stare blankly into the camera and grift grift grift. Yeah, watch them they’re entertaining.

ETA: I am trying to watch PMM is he special-needs?
I think more poorly educated.

Reactions: 8
About one of her purchases (Wishables):

"People are like what are you going to do with them? And honestly, I don't know. I needed them. I needed them in my life."
I haven't watched yet, but Kitra made a big freakin deal about the Aulani Wishables on their first Aulani trip. Jenn wants tit other people have, plain and simple.

• Wow
Reactions: 23
Thanks to a decent sized earthquake that rattled us wide awake at 2 am - I’m watching this latest slog and had to make a couple of comments:

Did they sign off on the nanny allowing their miracle prop to lick her filthy sugarcane fingers? 🤮(Remember a mere 2 years back when Tim wouldn’t touch a mustard packet for fear of germs?)

Jennbo didn’t appear to be wearing a seatbelt in the car ride back to the airport, but I could be wrong. Not sure if that’s ok and/or normal when someone’s 27 months preggers like she is - but not wearing one would seem like a dangerous and stupid move to me.

Lastly, FFS stop buying so much tit! It will NEVER fill the gaping, vapid void in your lives!!!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Just thought I’d give everyone (who cares) a little update.

I saw the orthopedic surgeon yesterday and I absolutely need surgery. I need an MPFL reconstruction…I am both bummed because I was hoping that maybe I could get by with PT and exercises but I’m also happy that he knew exactly what I have been experiencing for 20 years of my life and he didn’t bat an eye at how terrible it is.
Sending prayers your way for a speedy recovery - 📿

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Jenn carried the dead flowers around in her fist for 12 minutes in the video, so it was probably at least an hour in real time. Gross.

I made this same comment last year, but how can they not realize that dumping your flowers in a public space isn't "giving it back to the island". Some poor person is going to have to come and clean that up. People are constantly doing photos in that area and no one wants a bunch of half dead flower petals on the rocks in their photos. Also, if this this such a huge tradition for the Trackers, why wouldn't they include the miracle child in said tradition?

Helpful hint to you Tim and Jenn, since you are going to keep coming back year after year...people typically leave their leis on the Stitch statue. I'm sure you've walked past it 1000 times. The cast members pull them off periodically. I had a photo of his ears filled with leis but this is the one I can find this early.
Screen Shot 2023-01-25 at 6.36.05 AM.png

Or walk over to the secret beach area and leave the flowers somewhere they can naturally decompose and actually become part of the island. Not on a rock. Idiots.

Reactions: 30
Final Hawaii video and haul is posted. Tim said they're moving "toward being healthy" and this was what...a month ago? I think we've only seen horrific eating since. I'm sure the healthy diet will start any day now.
But fecking late in her pregnancy for Jenn to start moving towards being healthy! Meant to do that before getting pregnant, sorry, trying very hard to conquer your infertity and give your miracle 2nd child the very best chance to come into this world healthy. You're not meant to pickle the poor thing in alcohol and confit him in fat. Pathetic excuse for a mother.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
These two are a marketer's wet dream. They have such an unhealthy obsession with spending. Just in this one video, reasons the Trackers justify impulse buying:

- Any listed "discount"
- The store is "about to close"
- The item will soon be "gone forever"
- You can't get this anywhere else

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Planny B hand feeding J$.
View attachment 1908516

Ginn forgot she bought this shirt. She took so long to edit and bought so much crap in Hawaii.
View attachment 1908517

Dim's eye keeps getting worse and worse. It will probably be barely open once Oliver arrives.
View attachment 1908520

Their ~maternity photos~. The white dress was definitely a choice. Dim's shorts are so tight they look painted on.
View attachment 1908524
That last pregnancy photo should be nice. He's looking into the eyes of the woman carrying his child. It should be a look of pride and love. Instead they look like they're embarrassed and mucking about. It's all such a sham at this point.

Reactions: 18
View attachment 1908516
I believe that is Ginn’s bloated lobster claw of a hand.

Ahh, you know what I'm going to say..... photoshop strikes yet again!

View attachment 1908596View attachment 1908597
Her hair is bleeping red in the pictures. Her reasoning, 100%, is bc she had red hair and a white dress in her first maternity pictures. Where is Buddy? Did they not take any pics with him? I couldn’t imagine excluding my child from these things. They really are pieces of tit.

Buddy looks like he's plotting how to break his egg donor's ankles.
View attachment 1908585

View attachment 1908586
🤢 What the hell is wrong with her lip on the left side??? It looks swollen on the top and bottom.
The same thing happens to my husband when he eats shellfish, turned out he acquired a shellfish allergy after 30. Imagine she becomes allergic? She’d be like Robin Scherbatsky.
tumblr_meho0878Gs1rk7lsco4_250.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 16
These 2 asshats definitely have a shopping/hoarding obsession. It's one thing if this trip was a 'once in a lifetime' adventure, then I can understand the merch haul, but these 2 aholes go back multiple times so why the need, other than to flex 'look at us'
And Jenny4Dinners - seriously, your obsession with the pineapple tumbler is sad. Are you trying to make sure you have one for each hand?
I only watched the beginning of the last day at Aulani vlog but it makes me mad when Timmy Boy is telling J$ it's time to go home and how sad they are - I can remember when my children were younger and we were heading back home after our vacation, we didn't make it out to be a 'bad' thing - they were always happy for the time together away but also very happy to be getting back home as well. I just don't get these 2 - this poor boy is so messed up and they are adding anotherson to the mix. So many people have said on this forum - Jenny4Dinners and Timmy Boy are perfect example of 2 aholes who deserve each other but don't deserve to be parents. I feel for their children.

oh and my last thought here - the Olive Garden lunch date - I guess Timmy Boy can only eat the pasta when it has fallen on a dirty picnic table. LOL!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
So wait--they bought J$ a 2T size shirt? The child who is 3 years old and constantly described as big for his age? They just buy tit to buy tit a 2T shirt isn't going to fit that kid, especially when you let it sit in a bag for a month. I can't wait for J$ to wear this one!!!!! Yea, good luck with that.

These two are a marketer's wet dream. They have such an unhealthy obsession with spending. Just in this one video, reasons the Trackers justify impulse buying:

- Any listed "discount"
- The store is "about to close"
- The item will soon be "gone forever"
- You can't get this anywhere else
And they are brand whores. When Tim saw the tote bag--what brand is this? Then every other bag they pick up--Is this a loungefly? Look it's a loungfly and it's on SALE!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 25
I'm always amazed at the change in them when old vlogs pop up. This one is a doozie. I have not changed this much in 10 years!! Who are these people 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
They are definitely the type of ppl who has eat breakfast lunch and dinner or they can’t function. If Jenn wakes up at 11, eat at 11:30. And they have lunch reservations for 1:30, bet your ass she’s still going to eat breakfast. They will still have lunch, and they will still eat dinner.
I’m a big girl too, (you guys don’t offend me at all lol) but if I have breakfast especially with a 32 oz coffee, I’m good for HOURS.

when they go out to eat, they have to get an app, main, and dessert. Never fails.
They can’t stray away from what they know. That includes vacations, and the way they eat.

• Heart
View attachment 1908516

Ginn forgot she bought this shirt. She took so long to edit and bought so much crap in Hawaii.
View attachment 1908517

Dim's eye keeps getting worse and worse. It will probably be barely open once Oliver arrives.
View attachment 1908520

Their ~maternity photos~. The white dress was definitely a choice. Dim's shorts are so tight they look painted on.
View attachment 1908524
Whatever the photographer got paid it wasn't enough! He/she worked overtime to airbrush and photoshop the hell out of these photos. Looks like they shaved some fat off their faces or maybe stretched the picture a little. And where is miracle child #1? Horrible excuses for parents

I just don't know how they are able to manage that every single day, like am sure alot of us have went out an eat way too much, alot of places round me do really good deals where you can get a 3 course for like £13 so if am out at those places then am getting that, then sitting like a little potato unable to move when I get home 😅 but there's absolutely no way I could eat like that every day, or even every few days, I'd feel like utter tit

It reminds me of those on 600lb life, you wonder how they can manage to eat the amounts they do every day without throwing up

Reactions: 11
They are definitely the type of ppl who has eat breakfast lunch and dinner or they can’t function. If Jenn wakes up at 11, eat at 11:30. And they have lunch reservations for 1:30, bet your ass she’s still going to eat breakfast. They will still have lunch, and they will still eat dinner.
I’m a big girl too, (you guys don’t offend me at all lol) but if I have breakfast especially with a 32 oz coffee, I’m good for HOURS.

when they go out to eat, they have to get an app, main, and dessert. Never fails.
They can’t stray away from what they know. That includes vacations, and the way they eat.
We traveled with a friend recently who wanted a sit down meal for every three meals. It was annoying as tit. I can eat at least breakfast or lunch small when traveling & I really don’t care if it’s up to snuff on being local, blah, blah, blah…
Our friend wouldn’t eat Panera for breakfast cause he wanted something local- we were in DC people.
When I travel I want to absorb everything I can - like stuff to see & visit, but definitely not food.

Reactions: 15
It's super exclusive you guyzzzzz!!!!!! This is the ONLY item you can ONLY get at OWL-ani. You can't get it ANYWHERE but here!!!!! And the place that's literally 20 minutes from your actual house. :rolleyes: Scar said it best: I'm surrounded by idiots.

Screen Shot 2023-01-25 at 8.19.57 AM.png

And my daughter bought that "new" metal Starbucks cup in December of 2021. So not new.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.