The Tim Tracker #110 I just took a glucose test, turns out I'm 100% that b

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow, that was, um, interesting. I have a feeling we got a little glimpse into their late night furry role playing.

And there they go using "extravaganza" a hundred times again. Did they just learn a new word?
I think the time is a jab at us. Look I'm up before 1, look we clean our props room out and since we've been song fun of extravaganza they keep using it.

Reactions: 12
Ginn sounded stuffed up. The nursery must have been a dust mite eXtRaVaGaNzA. Also, they no doubt filmed themselves doing whatever the duck they consider cleaning the nursery, so kind of weird now she decides she looks like the greasy chunk of whale blubber that she is. Anyway, I'll probably only be able to catch the first few minutes of the live, then I have to go shovel goat tit one last time which will still be less of a shitshow or feces festival than this live show. It's probably going to be 6 hours long and Buddy von Napp will grace everyone with his own shitshow intermission.

🎶
I'm glad to go,
I cannot yet lie
I tit, I punch
I pee pee, I cry

The mice have gone to bed and so must I
So long, farewell, of wieners and sin, goodbye,
Goodbye,
Goodbye,
Goodbye! 🎶

Screen Shot 2023-01-06 at 7.17.31 PM.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Someone needs to keep track of the people who send them stickers and see if they are the only ones who win lol

Reactions: 17
The storms are predicted to start again at 9 am tomorrow here in California.

To all my fellow Californians. Stay safe and warm!

Workmen damaged a bracket at the bottom of my drain spout. So the water was missing my drain spout pipe. Creating a little lake.
Let’s hope my duct tape job holds until I can address it properly after the storms have passed.

My damage is minor compared to others dealing with REAL storm damage problems.
So my thoughts and prayers go out to them.

• Heart
Ginn sounded stuffed up. The nursery must have been a dust mite eXtRaVaGaNzA. Also, they no doubt filmed themselves doing whatever the duck they consider cleaning the nursery, so kind of weird now she decides she looks like the greasy chunk of whale blubber that she is. Anyway, I'll probably only be able to catch the first few minutes of the live, then I have to go shovel goat tit one last time which will still be less of a shitshow or feces festival than this live show. It's probably going to be 6 hours long and Buddy von Napp will grace everyone with his own shitshow intermission.

🎶
I'm glad to go,
I cannot yet lie
I tit, I punch
I pee pee, I cry

Goodbye,
Goodbye,
Goodbye! 🎶

View attachment 1861772
TTT - It’s an Excrement Extravaganza!!

• Haha
I think she’s been throwing crying screaming fits all day and is visibly puffy and red in the eyes and nose
Good guess. I know when I spent some time crying, even if I’m over it and feeling better, my eyes are still red and puffy for awhile.
Maybe they were fighting about Tim going out without her two nights in a row.

She is such a bleeping narcissist that she can’t let Tim be on camera alone for this or talk by himself. She still has to be involved somehow. 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 12
There is a story on Tim's IG reminding people of the live stream. Gin is talking off camera cause they were working in the nursery all day and she is not camera ready. I have no words at her saying that, just confusion.
Not camera ready. I wonder what not camera ready is when you go around 75% of the time looking like a greasy butterball.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Maybe J¢ punched her in the face hard enough this time to give her a black eye.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I think that's the first time a vlog's dropped and only taken up three, four pages on here. So used to dedicating half a thread to one.

Reactions: 10
TimTracker#111 I'm in love with furries than my own wife

🎶
I'm glad to go,
I cannot yet lie
I tit, I punch
I pee pee, I cry

Goodbye,
Goodbye,
Goodbye! 🎶

View attachment 1861772
Dimothy looks like he needs to go and take a 💩

🎶
I'm glad to go,
I cannot yet lie
I tit, I punch
I pee pee, I cry

Goodbye,
Goodbye,
Goodbye! 🎶

View attachment 1861772
Dimothy and his furry wife makes a great thumb

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.