The Tim Tracker #110 I just took a glucose test, turns out I'm 100% that b

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know they are confused about time zones. I wonder if they even know what time it is in their own.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
You guyzzz have some patience Ginn accidentally poked herself in the eye with her paprika eyebrow pencil cause she can’t open her eyes this early in the morning.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
10 minutes late, cue all the stans worrying if everything is OK with their beloved slackers.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
All this hype for 20 crappy items to dump?

This is basically a digital yard sale. Trash

Also, she’s sick more often than she showers.

They’ve got superstickers on but said they won’t be able to acknowledge anyone giving them one. Uhhh then turn them off you grifting cunts!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
I wonder if there will be anyone who wins and when Ginn goes to their social media, she actually has them blocked. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
People didn’t claim the items because you didn’t mail it out you slacking tit.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.