The Tim Tracker #110 I just took a glucose test, turns out I'm 100% that b

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There is absolutely no way Tim really rode Tower of Terror, but he wants us to believe he did. The dead giveaway was no weeeeeees and wooooooahs and incessant goofy talk the entire time like he did on Rise (or any ride for that matter). Also, when he was “finished” with the ride, he had no reflection on the experience whatsoever. He gave the camera to someone else. 💯

Reactions: 13
On Saturday's live, maybe we'll be treated to Buddy shitting his pants while slapping Hambeast in the face. Tim will ignore it while stuffing his face with Mickey Premium Bars complaining they are too small-he likes them bigger.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
On Saturday's live, maybe we'll be treated to Buddy shitting his pants while slapping Hambeast in the face. Tim will ignore it while stuffing his face with Mickey Premium Bars complaining they are too small-he likes them bigger.

I’m here for it

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I's 9:10am here in Florida. Is Jenn awake yet? I'm really curious to see how this is going to go. I've worked on an embarrassing number of silent auctions/raffles/giveaway type fundraisers and they require a phenomenal amount of organization. I do believe the winners will all be super sticker purchasing folks. I also wonder how long before there is some sort of technical difficulty, problem with the Buddy, complete meltdown by Jenn for having to give up her super special memories.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The latest vid wasn't as cringe worthy as the others and somewhat informative but I'm left still wondering if this is a good money sink for us or not on our trip (we get in at around 7pm and my son wants to go to MK After Hours SO badly, but for us 2 it's $300!!!). I didn't come away with any real opinion on it, I don't think he sold it terribly well.

Reactions: 6
I am kind of surprised the Hoarder can part with all these things. So many special core memories.

Maybe the stuff from their media days is too much of a painful reminder they are no longer media.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The latest vid wasn't as cringe worthy as the others and somewhat informative but I'm left still wondering if this is a good money sink for us or not on our trip (we get in at around 7pm and my son wants to go to MK After Hours SO badly, but for us 2 it's $300!!!). I didn't come away with any real opinion on it, I don't think he sold it terribly well.
I am not a professional Disney vlogger, but here's my two cents. First, I think the vibe of the HS After Hours is going to be VERY different than the MK After Hours. The MK After Hours will be more crowded. I really don't think you can or should compare the two.

What is the reason your son wants to do the MK event so badly? Short wait times? Night time experience? Special characters? Just something to do the night you get in? I think his reasoning would ultimately determine whether the MK event is worth it for your family specifically.

Honestly, if just riding rides is the reasoning, I think plunking down the money for Genie + for the day would make a full MK day more worthwhile and it would be much cheaper. Pay attention to park hours, make your MK day the day where it is open the latest. The wait times for rides get much shorter as the night gets later.

If you happen to be staying at a WDW deluxe resort, I will say that the Deluxe Extended Hours event is 1000% worth it. It's included in your stay, only available to Deluxe guests for certain night at MK and Epcot and is truly an empty park experience.

Reactions: 11
I am not a professional Disney vlogger, but here's my two cents. First, I think the vibe of the HS After Hours is going to be VERY different than the MK After Hours. The MK After Hours will be more crowded. I really don't think you can or should compare the two.

What is the reason your son wants to do the MK event so badly? Short wait times? Night time experience? Special characters? Just something to do the night you get in? I think his reasoning would ultimately determine whether the MK event is worth it for your family specifically.

Honestly, if just riding rides is the reasoning, I think plunking down the money for Genie + for the day would make a full MK day more worthwhile and it would be much cheaper. Pay attention to park hours, make your MK day the day where it is open the latest. The wait times for rides get much shorter as the night gets later.

If you happen to be staying at a WDW deluxe resort, I will say that the Deluxe Extended Hours event is 1000% worth it. It's included in your stay, only available to Deluxe guests for certain night at MK and Epcot and is truly an empty park experience.
Thank you! I told him it’s a completely different environment than, example, the parties we have been to. We are staying at a deluxe so I will just take advantage of that.

Reactions: 6
I would guess Jenn was up until at least 1am scrambling to get all the stuff ready, and it probably still isn't ready.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It would be just terrible if their neighbor decided to do some lawn work…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
See, this is why they can’t schedule lives. Can’t even get this extravaganza going on time.

• Haha
I'd imagine they are busy trying to get J to nap, can't have a kid throwing fits during it

• Haha
Reactions: 11
We meant 10am Hawaii time you guyzzz, don't you know we're still adjusting to the time change

• Haha
Ginn: That kid tit himself again Tim. Do something. I just got up at ten. The PREMIUM CUNTCIERGE EXTRAVAGANZA IS NOW. I NEED TO DO MY HAIR.
DIM: Right. one 👁 slowly closes more

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.