The Tim Tracker #110 I just took a glucose test, turns out I'm 100% that b

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe a little nitpicking here but it bugs me that he calls them Mickey Premium Bars. Is that what other people call them? Yes, I know it has “Premium” in the name but it just sounds like something he says to make him feel more special. Are there non-premium Mickey bars?
That always bugged me too. Even when I did watch. He’d say it every single time and multiple times over. After so many it just got and more annoying.

Reactions: 8
Considering how California is doing am surprised they haven't said they are just going to do the live giveaway next week, surely they will have stans over in California considering it's where Disneyland is

But then they have never really given a fk about their stans anyway, so I assume tomorrow will be the usual mess

Reactions: 14
Considering how California is doing am surprised they haven't said they are just going to do the live giveaway next week, surely they will have stans over in California considering it's where Disneyland is

But then they have never really given a fk about their stans anyway, so I assume tomorrow will be the usual mess
They didn't care about California (or rest of the West Coast) in the first place since it'll be 7am during the giveaway.

Well, to be fair, they probably had no idea what time it would be, considering he thought it would be 2am in France.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I don't think they even know what's going on in California. They'd probably be like, "so what, a little rain, we deal with rain here all the time [even though we still act like we might melt if we get hit by raindrops]!" because they don't have the ability to understand that other regions' climates, environments, and infrastructure are different than theirs. They don't seem like they ever watch or read the news, it would distract them from their delusional bubble. Especially considering that they can't even listen to Taylor Swift songs cause they think her music is too much of a downer and being sad and feeling things besides indigestion is such an inconvenience. 🙄

Reactions: 15
Jenn can barely waddle her ass to the fridge, Alyssa from here with the ears ran a 5k. She’s due in April, so not far behind the beast at all. I truly hope they have stans who also watch HereWithTheEars and see what a stark difference there is and start asking questions.

Reactions: 9
Jenn can barely waddle her ass to the fridge, Alyssa from here with the ears ran a 5k. She’s due in April, so not far behind the beast at all. I truly hope they have stans who also watch HereWithTheEars and see what a stark difference there is and start asking questions.
Especially about the content and editing.

Reactions: 6
JennBo getting up in time for a 10 AM live stream sounds almost impossible to me. Maybe it will be Tim only? At least if she shows up in her bathrobe she has been preparing viewers to expect that for years.

Reactions: 15
It's simple, Ginn just won't go to sleep tonight in order to make a 10AM livestream tomorrow.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Maybe a little nitpicking here but it bugs me that he calls them Mickey Premium Bars. Is that what other people call them? Yes, I know it has “Premium” in the name but it just sounds like something he says to make him feel more special. Are there non-premium Mickey bars?
I agree with you. Sure, they are called that officially, but everyone knows what a bleeping Mickey Bar is. It does sound stupid how he says the full name every time, because it's him. When we are at WDW we just say Mickey Bar. 🤷‍♀️🥴

Reactions: 16
I agree with you. Sure, they are called that officially, but everyone knows what a bleeping Mickey Bar is. It does sound stupid how he says the full name every time, because it's him. When we are at WDW we just say Mickey Bar. 🤷‍♀️🥴
Like a lot of things, if he wasn't otherwise a doofus, it probably wouldn't even be noticed.

Reactions: 6
I think he does it because he wants to say premium over and over. Just like concierge. He’s insufferable.

Mickey Cuntcierge Bar

• Haha
Reactions: 29
There is a guy at my gym that has a Tim tracker mustache and fade and when I saw him yesterday it made me think about it feels like when Tim shaved the mustache (which I’m glad he did) but when he shaved the mustache, that’s when the channel started losing its personality Because as soon as he shaved the mustache, he started putting her in it more. I feel like he left the only thing about him that was niche and he became just another regular dude. That’s just how it feels to me and then obviously the ridiculousness of the Gucci sweater and all that crap but and yes, they became unrelatable but I don’t know I just feel like when he shaved and flushed that mustache down the drain, he flushed his channel down as well because I think the channel started going down before the kid came along it’s just that the kid was the final flush of the toilet handle

Reactions: 16
I think he does it because he wants to say premium over and over. Just like concierge. He’s insufferable.

Mickey Cuntcierge Bar
I was just about to say something similar. It sounds more impressive in his eyes by saying the word premium. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 9
JennBo getting up in time for a 10 AM live stream sounds almost impossible to me. Maybe it will be Tim only? At least if she shows up in her bathrobe she has been preparing viewers to expect that for years.
I’m not sure she realises that 10a.m. is actually 10 o’clock in the morning!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The thumbnails seem like they were chosen by Ginn as her passive-aggressive FOMO petty way to stick it to him.
I think so too. I still maintain they don’t really like each other very much. She did him dirty with this thumbnail.

Reactions: 19
Tomorrow is just an excuse for them to get rid of some of their tat and manipulate their stans into giving them Super Stickers. They won’t actually give anything away. It’ll be the stans giving the most money that get the tat (so basically paying for it anyway).

If they read this before tomorrow they’ll probably emphasise that they don’t want anything in return and it’s just a “thank you” for watching them.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.