The Tim Tracker #110 I just took a glucose test, turns out I'm 100% that b

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe a little nitpicking here but it bugs me that he calls them Mickey Premium Bars. Is that what other people call them? Yes, I know it has “Premium” in the name but it just sounds like something he says to make him feel more special. Are there non-premium Mickey bars?

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Ugh, he does look ridiculously worn. I think it's pretty clear someone has used the pregnancy to completely check out of parenting-not that they did much anyway. I've mentioned it before but a part of me really thinks if they still have funds left the props will be sent off to boarding school when they get of age. I think they'll likely blame how school makes filming difficult and how the kids are so special baby geniuses they need to be sent away. However, that is only if they are still afloat by that point. The channel is already spinning the drain at this point, and no matter how many followers they buy they are not going to revive it. Also, they seem inept on embracing new forms of social media. And as much as a Tech Maven that Jenblob makes herself out to be with her Instagram Research their age is starting to show. They come off like the annoying relative who posts TMI on Facebook. Their audience is going to age out and wise up.
Reminds me of the latest news with the Gosselin family. Kate sent one of the kids, Colin, away for “behavioral issues” and he and Jon both say he had nothing wrong with him. It was one of those abusive boarding schools. I think he was just a strong willed child and Kate always hated him for it. If you watch the old show, you see how differently she treated the kids that didn’t take her tit.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Maybe a little nitpicking here but it bugs me that he calls them Mickey Premium Bars. Is that what other people call them? Yes, I know it has “Premium” in the name but it just sounds like something he says to make him feel more special. Are there non-premium Mickey bars?
Yes, that’s what we and everybody I know calls them

Reactions: 9
Dim has a tagged pic of him on Instagram with 2 kids where he forgot his usual creepy toothless smile - I imagine that's how he actually feels around children and forgot to phone it in.
Went and checked the photo to see what you meant and saw this comment “He was pretty quite” obviously probably meant quiet but still interesting how we can all see he’s worn down and not feeling it and someone vouches for that who sees him in real life. Life is coming at him quick and he can’t handle it. Time to step it the duck up Ginniferrrrr before something bad happens to your husband.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Went and checked the photo to see what you meant and saw this comment “He was pretty quite” obviously probably meant quiet but still interesting how we can all see he’s worn down and not feeling it and someone vouches for that who sees him in real life. Life is coming at him quick and he can’t handle it. Time to step it the duck up Ginniferrrrr before something bad happens to your husband.
He looks like absolute tit in the photo too. He has no idea what's coming for him when anotherson arrives.

Reactions: 20
I remember when he made a big ass deal about how their freezer was full of them when they were in the $20K suite. I think someone mentioned here you pretty much had free access to them on the cruise regardless.

Reactions: 12
I think Dimmy started to get a glance of the bullshit he is heading into when JunkyJ was like “I want to learn how to knit..” Dim’s was like “Dafuq??!!” LOL

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
That is actually what they are called.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Seems like something right up the Slacker’s alley.

View attachment 1858943
Jesus if you can't push a stroller, you need to give it up.

Guilty. I was never a “Stan” but I always preferred the home vlogs and target trips over Park videos and Tim solo vlogs.
I know way more about Disney/Uni/SeaWorld than those two combined. I know enough and go enough to the point I can actually start my own channel.
Will you at least start your own thread if you do? :ROFLMAO:

On a serious note my bil has had type 1 diabetes for 45 years and I seem to remember him saying that high sugar intake = high pee output.
I'm Type 1 and can say that if you're not diagnosed yet, basically the body shuts down the pancreas, the sugars you ingest that normally get delivered to your muscles etc. for energy or to store as fat just hang in your blood because there's no insulin to deliver it. The excess sugar also pulls in more water and then there's more urine. If your blood sugar goes way up and stays there similar thing can happen. But, if undiagnosed, the time between pee breaks would decrease.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
so like does anyone *actually* believe they’re going to go live tomorrow and successfully pull off their planned giveaways? there’s no way in hell, right?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
He is (was) my favorite cranky old man actor. He looked so cuddly. I'm sure Tim wishes he could grow real facial hair like Wilford. Not his stupid pube beard
Hi Jenn! If you are reading along with us today…our dear late friend Wilford would like to tell you what he thinks about what he's been seeing from you lately:

4D2673C9-E198-4BBF-84AB-1B91078E94A4.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 19
so like does anyone *actually* believe they’re going to go live tomorrow and successfully pull off their planned giveaways? there’s no way in hell, right?
Nope! I’m out of the country and will be ponying up $10 to AT&T so I’ll have 5G for the day so I can follow along 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.