The Tim Tracker #110 I just took a glucose test, turns out I'm 100% that b

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dim also has a waddle around 12:22. šŸ„“
Even worse at 14:30ish. šŸ˜¬

View attachment 1858906

Dim keeps complimenting Woody's outfit and then to Bo Peep he's like "I don't mean to leave you out... your bowtie is fantastic". But he's all about that Woody.
Kudos for paying attention. I may have been halfway paying attention while he essentially rinsed and repeated the same Hollywood Studios and complained about lines (gasps). Seriously, you'd think he'd never been to a theme park before.

Also, anyone think he went to HS mainly to get away from the Hambeast. Poor guy needed a break and wanted to see his furries.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
šŸ˜‚

Ironically, the Trackers did not "climb every mountain" in Hawaii.
The shills are aliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiive with the sound of shmooooozing
With complaints they have sung for a thousand yeaaaaars
The shills fill the air and deny their boooozing
My heart wants to scream every time they eaaaaaat.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I wonder who he went to the party with because he wasn't alone. The usual companion, what's his face? How weird would it be to not be able to speak while dillhole just fills every second. Also, I hate the phlegmy way he says chocolate. He's sounding especially cousin Eddie tonight. He's jabbering again and ruining the rides. He's just a walking gorging loogey. Weeeeeeeee says the piggy. Waaaaoooohhhaaaaoooo.
I have to ask, is he on something? Valium, Xanax? Kinda slurry.

Reactions: 11
Dim also has a waddle around 12:22. šŸ„“
Even worse at 14:30ish. šŸ˜¬

View attachment 1858906

Dim keeps complimenting Woody's outfit and then to Bo Peep he's like "I don't mean to leave you out... your bowtie is fantastic". But he's all about that Woody.
Dimmy looks very flourish and believe he his a diabetic and is denying it go get yourself checked out instead of going on vacation

Reactions: 6
This ad has started to appear here šŸ˜‚
On a serious note my bil has had type 1 diabetes for 45 years and I seem to remember him saying that high sugar intake = high pee output. Tim seems a bit in the young range for enlarged prostrate but then if he has a family history, who knows. Either way he should get himself checked for the sake of his children. God forbid if anything happens to him and mummy dearest is left as the sole parent šŸ˜³
63BD93AE-5E71-4331-B2DF-ED71EF6AC53A.png

The shills are aliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiive with the sound of shmooooozing
With complaints they have sung for a thousand yeaaaaars
The shills fill the air and deny their boooozing
My heart wants to scream every time they eaaaaaat.
That first line would make a great thread title šŸ˜‚

Giving ā€œBoā€ far more physical affection than he does to his wifešŸ˜‚
Weā€™ll heā€™s got to have some ā€˜funā€™ somewhere šŸ˜

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Off topic but anyone else hoping for a re-theme of rock-n-rollercoaster?
Yes, it should be re-themed to Jenn and her positive contributions to society.

So, just like the recent re-theme of the Paris version, it would end up just being a dark empty space with nothing going on at all (and a waste of everyoneā€™s time).

• Haha
Reactions: 17
That was probably the best vlog heā€™s put out in awhile, even if he did it so he didnā€™t have to mix with the commoners lol

• Haha
That was probably the best vlog heā€™s put out in awhile, even if he did it so he didnā€™t have to mix with the commoners lol
I just came here to say the same thing. His level of enthusiasm, he was informative as to pricing and what was included in the event, gave good examples of the crowd during park closing vs the event itself. If Jenn fell off the face of the channel, it might actually become a successful theme park vlog again.

He was a completely different person without his sloth of a wife and miracle child, sad, but a refreshing change. Poor dude probably didn't get home until 1/1:30am and then had to get up to do his duties by 5:30am.

• Wow
Reactions: 25
As Iā€™m sitting here watching Moana, I wonder how many words to ā€œhow far Iā€™ll goā€ does Tim actually know. Forget the lyrics, does he even know what the movie is about?
#fakefan

I just came here to say the same thing. His level of enthusiasm, he was informative as to pricing and what was included in the event, gave good examples of the crowd during park closing vs the event itself. If Jenn fell off the face of the channel, it might actually become a successful theme park vlog again.

He was a completely different person without his sloth of a wife and miracle child, sad, but a refreshing change. Poor dude probably didn't get home until 1/1:30am and then had to get up to do his duties by 5:30am.
Personally, I donā€™t think they will become a theme park channel again. I actually see them moving away from theme park content eventually. They donā€™t bring in the views. The Stanā€™s want to see Jenn. They would rather watch a home vlog where Jenn sits in front of the dryer all day, than watch Tim out in the parks.
Featuring her more was definitely a mistake. Sheā€™s overtaken the channel. I canā€™t stand either one of them, but Tim is much more tolerable when alone or with a friend who isnā€™t on camera.

Reactions: 19

^^^Thatā€˜s not saying much, but hey itā€™s something. This is why I have constantly harped on these threads about NOT giving the Trackholes any ideas to help out their channel. The sooner these vloggers are out of the parks the better. So the first video in years that was not #homemovies

Reactions: 13
He is always happier when he is out with his boyfriend. Wonder if he is going to keep stepping out until she finishes the babymoon vlogs, and she is refusing to finish because he keeps stepping out. Who will emerge victorious in this season of Survivor?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Guilty. I was never a ā€œStanā€ but I always preferred the home vlogs and target trips over Park videos and Tim solo vlogs.
I know way more about Disney/Uni/SeaWorld than those two combined. I know enough and go enough to the point I can actually start my own channel.

• Haha
Yes, it should be re-themed to Jenn and her positive contributions to society.

So, just like the recent re-theme of the Paris version, it would end up just being a dark empty space with nothing going on at all (and a waste of everyoneā€™s time).
A retheme of RRC to Jenn wouldn't work because everyone would have to queue fir the back seat šŸ¤£

• Haha
Random pet peeve: I cannot stand the way Tim says "chocolate" - he says it with a Hebrew "ch" in the middle.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Random pet peeve: I cannot stand the way Tim says "chocolate" - he says it with a Hebrew "ch" in the middle.
Me neice says it this way as well šŸ˜… we are working hard to change it through, the last thing I want is her being lazy with speech like the slackers

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.