The Tim Tracker #110 I just took a glucose test, turns out I'm 100% that b

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dim can't sit through a live show without having to go pee pee. I can't imagine how many times they'd need to stop for potty breaks on that long of a drive.

Although, they'd probably make that into a video. All the rest stop metal toilets between Orlando and Houston.

Dim every night when ⛰🐳 isn’t trying for a girl. 🤮 She’d knock the piss right outta him when she sits on that micropenis 🤮

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I just watched part of the Springs video. He can’t be serious that he’s never seen coins in the water. And he wonders if Disney ever “harvests” the coins. Let me explain it to you, Tim. Yes, they do clean the coins out from the fountains and water features. And then they donate the collection (tens of thousands of dollars actually) to your favorite charity Give Kids the World. You know - the organization that hosted the event where you exposed immuno-compromised families to covid while you wore a shirt about people “dying” to meet you.

Also, I could’ve sworn we just discussed the old video where he went to a store to look at brewing supplies. He had plans to buy a brewing kit and it was $80. Did he end up buying it? So him saying he knew nothing about brewing beer, etc. Another lie? Or was he trolling us since we were recently talking about it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Tim expressing he can’t hold his bladder for a movie is concerning. He can’t even drive from his house to Disney without having to go immediately upon entering. Someone needs a prostate check. But considering all they care about is vacations and ignore their health I wouldn’t be surprised if he just ignores this too.
also to respond about nanny B being very hush hush, I think they don’t like her. I think nanny lyn got along with them better and “hung out” more. Where’s it seems this nanny is strict on her hours and doesn’t want to sit and eat lunch with them. I don’t think they give a rats ass about her privacy, it’s simply because they don’t like her lol

Reactions: 29
So I may have watched a Mark Weins video on Hawaiian food today just because I wanted you know a decent explanation about the food in the area and non-bus food options. You can imagine my surprised when he described poi as being slightly sour tasting rather than sweet like the Snackers made it out to be. Also, every single thing he ordered looked way better than Snacker food-big surprise there. It probably helped that he had a palate that was a little more refined than a 5 year old, used descriptors other than delicious, and ate off of Disney property for more than one meal. Also, even though more food was eaten-since it is a travel food blog-it didn't feel near as gluttonous as a Snacker video. Surprise, surprise.

Reactions: 10
Dim can't sit through a live show without having to go pee pee. I can't imagine how many times they'd need to stop for potty breaks on that long of a drive.

Although, they'd probably make that into a video. All the rest stop metal toilets between Orlando and Houston.
Plus all the stops to charge the car @2 hours a charge.

Tim expressing he can’t hold his bladder for a movie is concerning. He can’t even drive from his house to Disney without having to go immediately upon entering. Someone needs a prostate check. But considering all they care about is vacations and ignore their health I wouldn’t be surprised if he just ignores this too.
also to respond about nanny B being very hush hush, I think they don’t like her. I think nanny lyn got along with them better and “hung out” more. Where’s it seems this nanny is strict on her hours and doesn’t want to sit and eat lunch with them. I don’t think they give a rats ass about her privacy, it’s simply because they don’t like her lol
Or he could have the start of diabetes. That’s one of the signs - frequent urination stops.

Reactions: 17
Plus all the stops to charge the car @2 hours a charge.
I didn't even think of that. I drove a good chunk of i-10 for awhile especially the Louisiana east Texas corridor and it's not exactly Tesla friendly there. Though by the point she qualifies for that show I doubt she'll fit in the Tesla.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think we are all forgetting that Jenn has a live show to host on Saturday morning at the ridiculous (to her) time of 10am so she’s sleeping during the day for the next 3 days to be able to get up that early. Tim is on daddy, vlogger and editor duty this week.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
I can’t wait for this baby to come. Tim already does literally all the parenting done by actual Trackers, with help from Nanny B and Nanny Nap. Jenn is gonna pivot right from the pregnant excuse right over to the nursing excuse without missing a beat. Is he going to do the night feeds too? His eye is going to shut permanently.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Or he could have the start of diabetes. That’s one of the signs - frequent urination stops.
He'd also be dropping weight and eventually he'd have to go way more often. He'd be very sluggish too.

Reactions: 10
I can’t wait for this baby to come. Tim already does literally all the parenting done by actual Trackers, with help from Nanny B and Nanny Nap. Jenn is gonna pivot right from the pregnant excuse right over to the nursing excuse without missing a beat. Is he going to do the night feeds too? His eye is going to shut permanently.
I believe she had him doing night feeds with buddy von nap

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I seriously can’t wait for the trainwreck. Even if this baby is the most chill, laid back baby, Tim is gonna reach his breaking point for sure. I’ll be shocked if she breastfeeds this time. She doesn’t even pretend to give a tit about what she’s eating while she’s pregnant, so she’s not going to give a flying eff what and how the baby eats. This is all gonna be on Tim…night feeds, diaper changes, Jackson, waking early, filming, driving to appointments, grocery shopping, all of it.

About to go to bed so I don't have time to watch but there's a new vlog up and *shocker* it's not a Babymoon one. It's a DHS after hours event vlog from what I can tell.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
"ArE tHeY wOrTh iT?" "WaS iT WoRtH iT?" 🙄🤡

"Procreating Twice Just to Make Money Off of Our Spawn as Props - Was it Worth it?!"

No. The answer is always no.

• Haha
  • Heart
Dim also has a waddle around 12:22. 🥴
Even worse at 14:30ish. 😬

Screen Shot 2023-01-05 at 9.46.51 PM.png

Dim keeps complimenting Woody's outfit and then to Bo Peep he's like "I don't mean to leave you out... your bowtie is fantastic". But he's all about that Woody.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.