The Tim Tracker #11 two aholes and a baby

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg no. Did they actually put a dirty diaper in a plastic bag into a drawer?! That’s why I leave my clothes in their packing cubes when we stay for an extended amount of time.
Also, on 2 separate flights I was on:
1. I saw a lady change a diaper, baby’s bare butt on the tray table.
2. A woman was painting her toenails on the tray. The flight attendant had to tell her to stop, the whole plane smelled like wet polish.
I’ve been wiping everything down for years now.
Tim was like "UH OH YOU WEREN'T SUPPOSED TO SEE OUR TRASH"

I'm assuming there was a diaper in there, because why would you not just put all regular trash in the various trash bins in the room?

• Sick
Reactions: 4
7 of the total 38 minutes were spent just pointing and shooting the stage show. Total snoozer.

Right before the show begins there's a shot of lil J sitting on the bench between Tim and Jenn. His poor legs are getting the circulation cut off, the khaki shorts seem to be so tight in that seated position. Like father like son was the first thing that came to mind.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Some interesting comments -

aureum4 minutes ago
How about y’all just stay tf home. The fact that you guys continue to go out like nothing is going on is astounding especially considering there’s a new strain of covid in Florida

Luke Peebles5 minutes ago
I would not feel good about some of the comments people have about your child. It's just weird. No stranger shouod be that invested in another strangers child. Very disturbing.

Athena Hastings55 minutes ago
Is it just me, or are Tim and Jenn just constantly on staycation?

And then a requisite puke-worthy comment -

Keira Eli54 minutes ago
can we take a moment to appreciate how amazing you guys are as parents? its crazy <3
Of course, Ellen has to chime in.

Screenshot 2021-02-13 at 8.35.05 PM.png

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
I can’t believe they slummed it and stayed in a standard hotel room and not the 1 bedroom suite that the hotel has.

Guess after the prior two weekends the credit card was maxed. Or did Legoland host them for the stay too? I assumed it was just for the park entry for the new water show.

Reactions: 1
Some sorta called them out for their stupid overuse of Alexa throughout the vlog and at the end. A stan is not pleased. 🤣

Heather West2 minutes ago
I love you guys lots and I say this with love in my heart. Please don't keep saying "Alexa" after you apologize for saying Alexa. It doesn't make it better. It was funny when you made my Alexa tell a pirate joke. Then it kept going and I was trying to make dinner for may family so we fowarded paat that. But at the end when you apologized and kept saying it...not as funny. I know text doesn't convey tone well so please, please, please know that I don't mean this in a mean way. But just FYI. My family loves your show. 💜💜💜 from my family to yours.

I can’t believe they slummed it and stayed in a standard hotel room and not the 1 bedroom suite that the hotel has.

Guess after the prior two weekends the credit card was maxed. Or did Legoland host them for the stay too? I assumed it was just for the park entry for the new water show.
They're still on Legoland's media list, as far as I know. Might have been #hosted.

Of course, Ellen has to chime in.

View attachment 435338
Really, Ellen? Do people go "out and about" on their TWELFTH bleeping "STAYCATION" during a pandemic??!?!!?

Reactions: 13
Tim was like "UH OH YOU WEREN'T SUPPOSED TO SEE OUR TRASH"

I'm assuming there was a diaper in there, because why would you not just put all regular trash in the various trash bins in the room?
Why don't they edit this stuff out!?!?!!

Reactions: 10
Do you guys remember when Jenn ran the disney 10k? I bet she couldn't even do a 1k now :LOL:
She really didn't run..... she would run for a few when the camera was on her then walk - I figured it out by her finishing time, my husband did a few marathons - that witch didn't run but for a few seconds total. The Trackers always have been and always will be - LIARS!!

Reactions: 6
So something interesting I heard the other day. Cory Meets World was doing his weekly live stream and at the end he was hanging out with some people at The Wave. At the end, they talked about doing a live stream cooking contest and the judges.....Nate from PMM, Jackie from SE and MICHAEL KAY!! It is going to be on in a few weeks. I knew that group liked Nate and Jackie, but never heard MK come up, let alone he will be part of this stream they are planning. I am going to have to watch just to see how he acts in a casual setting like that.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Why don't they edit this stuff out!?!?!!
Either Jenn doesn't review the footage (totally possible) as she's "editing" or she thinks it's normal, that everyone does it.
As far as I know, the only ones who hide trash in dressers are kids looking to keep their stash in a place mom and dad will never think to look, LOL.

Reactions: 5
I was trying to give some of the smaller/newbies the benefit of the doubt but damn it they make it impossible. Nate (Paging Mr. Morrow) does that bleeping obnoxious THANK YOU to just about everything / everyone. Jackie (Super Enthused) is well too super bleeping enthused and just a ray of bleeping sunshine all the time. Giggling and gasping at every stupid thing. I could go on forever baby

🤣🤣🤣🤣
It's that damn Bruno Mars/Jason Mraz hat he wears that irks me. And I can't tell if he has a speech problem or if it's my hearing . I've only watched a few of his themed room tours but haven't seen anything recent since it seems that every video is him buying disney junk at a flea market so I skipped them

Reactions: 2
So something interesting I heard the other day. Cory Meets World was doing his weekly live stream and at the end he was hanging out with some people at The Wave. At the end, they talked about doing a live stream cooking contest and the judges.....Nate from PMM, Jackie from SE and MICHAEL KAY!! It is going to be on in a few weeks. I knew that group liked Nate and Jackie, but never heard MK come up, let alone he will be part of this stream they are planning. I am going to have to watch just to see how he acts in a casual setting like that.
This group has been bothering me with their lack of saftey precautions this whole pandemic. They think nothing of getting together with near strangers and just swapping air with them. Include Josh and Jenna with that goup. It's not cool and they're lucky their mom and dad haven't gotten ill. The way these vloggers treat the pandemic as an inconvenience is wrong.

Reactions: 13
ughhh I know this is a TTT thread but the PCDouche thread doesn’t get enough traction...

DISNEY MEDIA TEAM DO NOT I REPEAT DO NOT FALL DOWN THIS ASSHOLE’S RABBIT HOLE!! He’s the worstView attachment 433162
Le gasp!!! 😳 He's really going through with this wedding thing??I'm about 98% sure he's a homosexual tbh

I have to confess that I kind of like Dylan from Theme Park Obsession, and he actually has great editing skills and photography/videography skills. The quality over a TTT video is hilarious. Read his stories from last night. It's weird because he was bashing vloggers who do constant lives and quantity over quality but that he wants to focus on the fun and his legit love of the parks. Meanwhile he is staying with BLAB who has done endless lives and multiple videos a day these past few weeks. 🤣
Is Dylan played by Cory from Corey meets world? 🤭🤭🤭
BLAB will make a video outta anything everything they do is a big announcement or a update I wouldn't be surprised if they started posting bowel movement updates or shorts 🤣

• Haha
Could this be our Tiffany Ann defending Disney vlogger "Emily Enchanted"? She's a former college program student now attending UCF. Vain and fake, friends disappear from her life as they do with Trackers, and not well liked by former co-workers. She has a board over on GG. She'd look down on Jenn as being sooo white trashy and icky... so Jenn/Tiff this one ain't worth your time. (The comments below are regarding Em's boyfriend, or perhaps ex-boyfriend.)

Janelle Larson Janelle Larson 6 hours ago (edited)
Did her and tom break up?
Mia S Mia S 5 hours ago
I’ve been wondering that too! I don’t want to start any rumors but I saw she took down her highlight that said “tommy” on Instagram.
Eric in Florida Eric in Florida 4 hours ago
I wondered too because he hasn't been in vlogs lately and no mention of him in this one is kind of telling. Maybe they're just taking a break which is actually a pretty good thing to do sometimes.
Tiffany Ann Tiffany Ann 21 minutes ago
Honestly, I know that everyone cares about Emily and her life, but honestly this is probably not the type of stuff she wants to see posted on her YouTube channel.

• Haha
Some sorta called them out for their stupid overuse of Alexa throughout the vlog and at the end. A stan is not pleased. 🤣

Heather West2 minutes ago
I love you guys lots and I say this with love in my heart. Please don't keep saying "Alexa" after you apologize for saying Alexa. It doesn't make it better. It was funny when you made my Alexa tell a pirate joke. Then it kept going and I was trying to make dinner for may family so we fowarded paat that. But at the end when you apologized and kept saying it...not as funny. I know text doesn't convey tone well so please, please, please know that I don't mean this in a mean way. But just FYI. My family loves your show. 💜💜💜 from my family to yours.

They're still on Legoland's media list, as far as I know. Might have been #hosted.

Really, Ellen? Do people go "out and about" on their TWELFTH bleeping "STAYCATION" during a pandemic??!?!!?
My reply would've been "No Ellen just you bother me"

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.