The Tim Tracker #11 two aholes and a baby

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tim did not get cheeseburger! I repeat he did not order the cheeseburger 😂
Apparently it was a big deal - he made a big announcement.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I don’t think Jenn edits at all. Sure, she cuts and pastes (drag and drops) scenes together and hits upload, but that’s it. Why else would she show things like Tim’s buttcrack, the trash shoved in a drawer, or her poor boob being cut in half while falling out of her way too small bra? I’m lazy, but she’s a whole other level.

Reactions: 10
This group has been bothering me with their lack of saftey precautions this whole pandemic. They think nothing of getting together with near strangers and just swapping air with them. Include Josh and Jenna with that goup. It's not cool and they're lucky their mom and dad haven't gotten ill. The way these vloggers treat the pandemic as an inconvenience is wrong.
So the one lady that hangs out with Cory a lot, Donna, who has a small cooking show channel DID get Covid. Her and her boyfriend/roommate and her daughter, all 3 of them. She posted about it and said how she’s been so careful this entire pandemic, rarely even goes to the grocery. Hasn’t gone to church all year. Washes her hands, wears the mask, yadda yadda yadda. Ehhh, you’re in a theme park almost on the daily lady!! She had people in her house multiple times during her live cooking steams! If you look at the end of Corys stream when they are at The Wave, there are a bunch of them together here, all snug in the booth. I so wanted to say something but just left it alone. It amazes me too the way some of them hang out. It’s that behavior that is going to get you.

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Jenn is either pregnant and hiding it because we will rake her for lying about having a miracle baby. Or she’s getting bleeping FAT as duck.

Reactions: 3
If Jenn really does lurk here, can I just draw her attention to 3.58 and say the answer is no. No Jenn, we do not!!! And relieved to know Tim agrees.

Also, I think Tim was throwing some subtle shade at her editing skills...

• Haha
this...this...this...THIS

FOR DOING NOTHING, literally NOTHING

they aren’t first responders, frontline workers, hell they aren’t even talented...what the FORK?!
Especially when they are doing better then probably at least 50% of the viewers. Trips , vacations, multiple residences, beachfront property.

• Sick
Reactions: 5
juicy comment from Reddit... the also mention some problem with prince Dev, what happened?

enjoy

One of the bigger red flags for me is when they were #hosted for that DCL. This was just before she got pregnant with Jackson. The entire series of vlogs were about how she was so worried about cruising because it was her first cruise and that she asked friends for advice and what to expect and all that. And I remember Tim even asking her as they were finishing up the last day (or maybe leaving the port) about how did she like her first cruise?

But then later when they did the recap video and merch haul, they straight up said in the first few minutes that "you know how we said it was our first cruise? well, actually we went on a cruise like 20 years ago but we don't count that." I was like - for real?

So basically they just strung people along with clickbait-y stuff about watching Jenn for her reactions on her "first" cruise when it was all based on a lie.

That was a big reason, among others, that I stopped watching.

Oh, and the water theft stuff when they were already living at the new house, but made it seem - at the time - to everyone like their safety was endangered. It wasn't until I later found out that they had already moved and it was all a lie. It's kinda obvious, looking back, because Jenn was wearing her sunglasses on her head the entire vlog about the water theft and who wears their sunglasses on their head in their own home - you could tell they just drove in from the new house and only filmed in the bathroom they were renovating and told everyone about the water theft thing for sympathy as if they were still living there and fearing for their safety from a dumb neighbor. All lies.

pregnant dress= pregnant announcment by the end of the month

would make a sweet announcement on Valentine's day though...

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Isn't that the dress she wore while pregnant? The salmon- / pinkish-colored one?

I caught @30:01 the top of her boobs kinda poking out of her bra (you could see the shadow of an imprint or something).

That's happened to me too before; then I realized I had gotten a tad bigger than my bra could hold. And needed to get a new, better fitting one.

She REALLY needs to realize that - if she's not pregnant again - her body has changed.

And that's OK (save for the junk food they constantly eat which is not helping her). But she NEEDS to find a bra that fits her appropriately and clothes as well. She doesn't have her 25-year-old body anymore and she (like virtually all women at some point and in some way) needs to come to terms with that.
Yes this dress does her no favours. I hate body shaming. But I also 100% believe that nobody should stick themself into an ill fitting piece of clothing clearly 2 sizes too right that makes them look way bigger than they are. We have all done it and regretted it. It’s clearly meant to be a loose flowing dress under the chest area but it’s skin tight and does not flatter. I don’t think this is a maternity dress for exactly that reason. It would be way more forgiving in the stomach! And it does also look like she can barely breathe it’s so tight in the chest.

Some sorta called them out for their stupid overuse of Alexa throughout the vlog and at the end. A stan is not pleased. 🤣

Heather West2 minutes ago
I love you guys lots and I say this with love in my heart. Please don't keep saying "Alexa" after you apologize for saying Alexa. It doesn't make it better. It was funny when you made my Alexa tell a pirate joke. Then it kept going and I was trying to make dinner for may family so we fowarded paat that. But at the end when you apologized and kept saying it...not as funny. I know text doesn't convey tone well so please, please, please know that I don't mean this in a mean way. But just FYI. My family loves your show. 💜💜💜 from my family to yours.

They're still on Legoland's media list, as far as I know. Might have been #hosted.

Really, Ellen? Do people go "out and about" on their TWELFTH bleeping "STAYCATION" during a pandemic??!?!!?
Maybe Heather needs to stop watching YouTube while cooking... 🙄 lol and I love how much she apologizes for complaining as she even knows how heated the comments section gets

Only if they changed the water stations to donut stations.
To be fair that’s the only reason I would

This group has been bothering me with their lack of saftey precautions this whole pandemic. They think nothing of getting together with near strangers and just swapping air with them. Include Josh and Jenna with that goup. It's not cool and they're lucky their mom and dad haven't gotten ill. The way these vloggers treat the pandemic as an inconvenience is wrong.
It bothers me so much. As someone who has been pregnant and given birth during COVID - including having to wear a mask during labour & delivery - they all come off so asshole-ish. I live in Canada so it’s not nearly as bad here as it is in the US but we have been taking it seriously this whole time - self isolating since March 13 2020 - husband can’t work due to this, but I’m just grateful for grocery delivery being available & that my baby can actually go to routine doctor visits. Anything else is non essential.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
If Jenn really does lurk here, can I just draw her attention to 3.58 and say the answer is no. No Jenn, we do not!!! And relieved to know Tim agrees.

Also, I think Tim was throwing some subtle shade at her editing skills...

hahaha - I remember that one!
I actually remember responding to her when I watched it saying Noooooo! 🤣 (as in NO, we don't want you in the vlog).

It was actually kinda funny in parts. The friends seemed normal (and not invisible / hidden) and Tim didn't do that stupid overdone Kermit voice.

Go to 4:35 in the vlog. MY FAVE PART.

Jenn found little gift boxes at Target she though were cute and said to buy them so Tim could get a gift for her (of course :rolleyes:) and wrap it with twine and a little flower (she called it a bow).

And Tim asks her - "Do you know how often we would use these boxes?" She shrugs.

He pans the camera back to him and whispers - "Neverrrrrr"

🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What's happened to their vegan friends? Can't remember their names. They were in quite of few of their videos but The Trackers didn't seem very nice to them, I mean they didn't speak much In their videos?

What's happened to their vegan friends? Can't remember their names. They were in quite of few of their videos but The Trackers didn't seem very nice to them, I mean they didn't speak much In their videos?
Nicole and Jim.

Jim lost his job as a CM with the last round of layoffs so they're likely of no more use to the Trackers. I'm sure they'll show up here or there or the Trackers minimally will keep in touch to use them for something (i.e. Jackson's 2nd birthday party) but I'm thinking they're just going to go off into the Trackers' Forgotten Friends wasteland.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
So, it's slightly off topic, but we signed up for one of those meal kit services....

Should I time myself to prove to Jennbo that these things can be completed in the estimated time provided?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Nicole and Jim.

Jim lost his job as a CM with the last round of layoffs so they're likely of no more use to the Trackers. I'm sure they'll show up here or there or the Trackers minimally will keep in touch to use them for something (i.e. Jackson's 2nd birthday party) but I'm thinking they're just going to go off into the Trackers' Forgotten Friends wasteland.
Nicole and Jim.

Thank you, that's a shame.

Reactions: 3
So, it's slightly off topic, but we signed up for one of those meal kit services....

Should I time myself to prove to Jennbo that these things can be completed in the estimated time provided?
Which one did you get?

LOL - trust me; you'll be lightning fast in the kitchen compared to Jenn.

Just make sure not to have reality trash TV on in the background while you're "cooking" and vlogging and whining and "oh-no'ing" and LLllllllllllLllllllllllLLL 🤣

Reactions: 2
Which one did you get?

LOL - trust me; you'll be lightning fast in the kitchen compared to Jenn.

Just make sure not to have reality trash TV on in the background while you're "cooking" and vlogging and whining and "oh-no'ing" and LLllllllllllLllllllllllLLL 🤣
We got Hello Fresh....got a crazy good deal where we are getting 3 meals for $20 a box.

Tonight we're making the Pub Style Shepherds Pie

I'm actually a pretty good cook, so I shouldn't struggle as much as Jennbo did.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.