The Tim Tracker #11 two aholes and a baby

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know OT but actually kind of not w/ regard to what we were saying about being over vloggers, in general.

Found it under Michael Kay's latest vlog where he was gifted yet another DVC stay; this time at the Grand Floridian.

Preserving here because it's sure to be deleted by him (he and his brother are just like the Trackers with deleting stuff).
Currently most liked at 17 "likes" but somehow, when I hit "top comments," it doesn't show as "top."

jk Bear4 hours ago
You are so lucky to have so many kind and generous friends! Have you ever considered paying it forward by treating a family in need to a day at Disney? Think of how magical it would be for a family experiencing homelessness to spend a day at the Magic Kingdom!

17 likes
LeBron James2 hours ago
couldn’t have said it better! seeing that people can’t use DVC points at the moment, there are GKTW and so many other foundations for kids to stay there for a night or two. totally agree because this is a tough time for everyone and it would make a kid/families whole year.

jen catlady25 minutes ago
I agree ! It seems like Mike and other Disney youtubers are the ones that get gifted the hotel stays and stuff like .

Mailing it In14 minutes ago
Great thought but it will never happen.
I wish there was a scheme to donate unused meal/snack credits, unused photopass/memory maker or dvc points

• Heart
Reactions: 4
That was hilarious! 🤣

But hold up - I thought Jenn was a natural blonde.

And didn't she say (with this recent dye job) that she was going back to natural blonde / her natural color?

So what are those dark(er) roots we're seeing in that clip that are growing in?

@Rebelle - you're our resident hair expert; what is that?
She is naturally blonde, there are so many shades and tones of blonde. She’s that mousy dishwater kind. Not the Nordic or princess blondes that most imagine when they hear “blonde”. Her highlights are a lvl 10 and her natural color, most likely a lvl 8 which still is light, will ultimately look much darker against the brightness of the chemical lightener. Maybe by the time they get all of the red out of her hair they’ll gloss all those highlights down to her actual hair color so it blends the regrowth seamlessly.
But this is Jenn we’re talking about, she’s gonna wind up with a hairstyle that takes maintenance every 6 weeks. She’ll make Dim schlep her there and wait the 4 hours with a miserable bored kid.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She is naturally blonde, there are so many shades and tones of blonde. She’s that mousy dishwater kind. Not the Nordic or princess blondes that most imagine when they hear “blonde”. Her highlights are a lvl 10 and her natural color, most likely a lvl 8 which still is light, will ultimately look much darker against the brightness of the chemical lightener. Maybe by the time they get all of the red out of her hair they’ll gloss all those highlights down to her actual hair color so it blends the regrowth seamlessly.
But this is Jenn we’re talking about, she’s gonna wind up with a hairstyle that takes maintenance every 6 weeks. She’ll make Dim schlep her there and wait the 4 hours with a miserable bored kid.
Thanks for the explanation! :giggle:

She should just embrace that dishwater hair...maybe a peek in the mirror will inspire her to clean the house 🤣

But seriously I don’t understand why she’s interested in maintaining that color...I go to my girl and beg her for as little maintenance as possible although I do DREAM of doing a beautiful teal balayage

Reactions: 7
Is there a Disney Vlogger board here? I have a question, but don’t want to derail the thread. I like Molly’s videos from AllEars, but noticed she’s in DFB’s merch shots and they post nearly identical stories at the same time on Twitter. Anyone know the deal?
I bleeping hate DFB for the record.
I'm pretty sure I read that Disney Food Blog now owns AllEars. Not 100% but I remember seeing that somewhere.

Reactions: 1
Hey Jenn 👋🏼👋🏼👋🏼👋🏼

I know you are all spun out over Reddit and the comments there so you are probably toking and choking trying to ease the pain...

BUT we are suffering here, we need new content from you so we have something to talk about okay?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Jenn saying how nice in the newest vlog there is a rebooking coupon in the rooms.....Disney used to do that with Bounce Back offers in all the rooms.

Also they put dirty diapers in a plastic bag and shoved it into one of the dresser drawers.

I'm not watching this entire vlog, but oofah.

Timbo throwing more shade at Disney because apparently Lego Hotels have regular toilet seats, and a fold down smaller toilet seat for children.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Some interesting comments -

aureum4 minutes ago
How about y’all just stay tf home. The fact that you guys continue to go out like nothing is going on is astounding especially considering there’s a new strain of covid in Florida

Luke Peebles5 minutes ago
I would not feel good about some of the comments people have about your child. It's just weird. No stranger shouod be that invested in another strangers child. Very disturbing.

Athena Hastings
55 minutes ago
Is it just me, or are Tim and Jenn just constantly on staycation?

And then a requisite puke-worthy comment -

Keira Eli
54 minutes ago
can we take a moment to appreciate how amazing you guys are as parents? its crazy <3

Jenn has to be pulling our leg saying these portion sizes are too big for her.

She routinely eats 2 apps, and one entree at a time.

Now meals are magically "too big" for her.

• Haha
Jenn has to be pulling our leg saying these portion sizes are too big for her.

She routinely eats 2 apps, and one entree at a time.

Now meals are magically "too big" for her.
She’s definitely full of tit and immediately closet eating whatever she “just cannot finish”

Isn't that the dress she wore while pregnant? The salmon- / pinkish-colored one?

I caught @30:01 the top of her boobs kinda poking out of her bra (you could see the shadow of an imprint or something).

That's happened to me too before; then I realized I had gotten a tad bigger than my bra could hold. And needed to get a new, better fitting one.

She REALLY needs to realize that - if she's not pregnant again - her body has changed.

And that's OK (save for the junk food they constantly eat which is not helping her). But she NEEDS to find a bra that fits her appropriately and clothes as well. She doesn't have her 25-year-old body anymore and she (like virtually all women at some point and in some way) needs to come to terms with that.

Reactions: 9
Jenn saying how nice in the newest vlog there is a rebooking coupon in the rooms.....Disney used to do that with Bounce Back offers in all the rooms.

Also they put dirty diapers in a plastic bag and shoved it into one of the dresser drawers.

I'm not watching this entire vlog, but oofah.

Timbo throwing more shade at Disney because apparently Lego Hotels have regular toilet seats, and a fold down smaller toilet seat for children.
Omg no. Did they actually put a dirty diaper in a plastic bag into a drawer?! That’s why I leave my clothes in their packing cubes when we stay for an extended amount of time.
Also, on 2 separate flights I was on:
1. I saw a lady change a diaper, baby’s bare butt on the tray table.
2. A woman was painting her toenails on the tray. The flight attendant had to tell her to stop, the whole plane smelled like wet polish.
I’ve been wiping everything down for years now.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.