The Tim Tracker #11 two aholes and a baby

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We got Hello Fresh....got a crazy good deal where we are getting 3 meals for $20 a box.

Tonight we're making the Pub Style Shepherds Pie

I'm actually a pretty good cook, so I shouldn't struggle as much as Jennbo did.
Oh - that's a good one! We got the vegetarian version of the shepherd's pie w/ mushrooms but I'm sure the meat version is just as good. Get the flatbreads too if you see them - they are awesome. Hope you like it!

We're getting a box this week too because I got a "return" customer deal in the mail for $25 for one box. I'll probably cancel again after that, unless they offer me another sweet deal (yours is a bit better because you're a newbie)

(and we never had any huge issue w/ the items like the Trackers always do; if something was accidentally omitted from a box (rarely), I just hopped on the live chat and they usually would comp me a whole other box or a $$$ amount that was worth far more than the omitted item's retail price; customer service has always been great)

Reactions: 1
Oh - that's a good one! We got the vegetarian version of the shepherd's pie w/ mushrooms but I'm sure the meat version is just as good. Get the flatbreads too if you see them - they are awesome. Hope you like it!

We're getting a box this week too because I got a "return" customer deal in the mail for $25 for one box. I'll probably cancel again after that, unless they offer me another sweet deal (yours is a bit better because you're a newbie)

(and we never had any huge issue w/ the items like the Trackers always do; if something was accidentally omitted from a box (rarely), I just hopped on the live chat and they usually would comp me a whole other box or a $$$ amount that was worth far more than the omitted item's retail price; customer service has always been great)
I liked how the Trackers would witch and moan that Marley and Spoon expects them to have olive oil and butter in the house....lady please they are called kitchen staples for a reason.

I didn't open up any of the meal bags themselves yet, however one thing I do have to ding them on, is the fact they sent me 3 wrong recipe cards.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I liked how the Trackers would witch and moan that Marley and Spoon expects them to have olive oil and butter in the house....lady please they are called kitchen staples for a reason.

I didn't open up any of the meal bags themselves yet, however one thing I do have to ding them on, is the fact they sent me 3 wrong recipe cards.
Wow - I never had that happen to me! I believe the recipes are online but tell them in a live chat and maybe they'll give comp you another box or something.

And to Jenn's point, many of these companies openly say that you will need certain staples. So I'm not sure why she was a) surprised or b) pissed off. Because they tell you all that upfront - especially Marley (which I liked, but for vegetarian options, they were way too reliant upon pasta) - for every recipe you can read before you order it.

Only some of the more expensive ones I've dealt with like Purple Carrot (a vegan one but is unbelievably good for vegans and meat-eaters alike) will send you 100% of what you need - including staples.

Jenn has to be pulling our leg saying these portion sizes are too big for her.

She routinely eats 2 apps, and one entree at a time.

Now meals are magically "too big" for her.
We all saw her carb-loading when she was having oatmeal AND an english muffin for breakfast.

I won't fault her for the oatmeal since it's great for milk production, but...both? So many carbs!

Reactions: 2
They contradict themselves left and right. And, it's usually things that viewers wouldn't care about either way. I would actually prefer that they drink alcohol and caffeine, not sure why they're saying that they don't do it at all when it's so abundant they can't even hide the evidence from a view that they're controlling.

Reactions: 4
How in the hell did you all not catch...

DAIRY QUEEN ATE bleeping PORK RINDS FOR DINNER???

That is not dinner. No wonder she’s got a case of quad titties

Also, Dim was far too excited about his assless chaps lego mini figure

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It bothers me so much. As someone who has been pregnant and given birth during COVID - including having to wear a mask during labour & delivery - they all come off so asshole-ish. I live in Canada so it’s not nearly as bad here as it is in the US but we have been taking it seriously this whole time - self isolating since March 13 2020 - husband can’t work due to this, but I’m just grateful for grocery delivery being available & that my baby can actually go to routine doctor visits. Anything else is non essential.
Agreed. I was pregnant and gave birth during Covid. My child has barely left the house her whole life because we want things to get better for everybody. The selfishness and lack of care for the safety of their child and others is so gross. I have a miracle baby too which is why I would never risk her health. Be a mother before being a vlogger.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Agreed. I was pregnant and gave birth during Covid. My child has barely left the house her whole life because we want things to get better for everybody. The selfishness and lack of care for the safety of their child and others is so gross. I have a miracle baby too which is why I would never risk her health. Be a mother before being a vlogger.
My husband and I have been discussing having another child but honestly I want things to get semi normal before I make that decision. Honestly it scares me to have to go to a hospital right now, not gonna lie.

The trackers are unbelievably selfish but that’s not news

Reactions: 9
Late af, but Tim seriously looks like he's wearing a diaper in that photo a few pages back. Diaper-ass looking motherfucker.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
How in the hell did you all not catch...

DAIRY QUEEN ATE bleeping PORK RINDS FOR DINNER???

That is not dinner. No wonder she’s got a case of quad titties

Also, Dim was far too excited about his assless chaps lego mini figure
That was so gross. Pork rinds and pimento cheese dip...AND then an entree AFTER that was huge and she was dousing in tzatziki sauce...which she had just eaten the night before with those hideous burger gyros. 😄

She eats the worst collection of foods I may have ever seen. Tubs of bacon, pork rinds, tons of cheese sauces, cheesy eggs, pizza eggs, cheesy sauce with tacos... when does she eat salads, like regular ones that aren't a side in a giant burger gyro kit? Fruit????!!!

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Late af, but Tim seriously looks like he's wearing a diaper in that photo a few pages back. Diaper-ass looking motherfucker.
A loaded diaper

That was so gross. Pork rinds and pimento cheese dip...AND then an entree AFTER that was huge and she was dousing in tzatziki sauce...which she had just eaten the night before with those hideous burger gyros. 😄

She eats the worst collection of foods I may have ever seen. Tubs of bacon, pork rinds, tons of cheese sauces, cheesy eggs, pizza eggs, cheesy sauce with tacos... when does she eat salads, like regular ones that aren't a side in a giant burger gyro kit? Fruit????!!!
Right?! Wtf was that crispy meat tit?! Aka deep fried ground beef? IDFK but I’m totally grossed out. I thought I was a terrible eater but she puts me to shame

Reactions: 4
A loaded diaper

Right?! Wtf was that crispy meat tit?! Aka deep fried ground beef? IDFK but I’m totally grossed out. I thought I was a terrible eater but she puts me to shame
Why was her "non stick frying pan" like completely black on the bottom?

1613330882307.png

Do they not do any basic upkeep for anything they own?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Why was her "non stick frying pan" like completely black on the bottom?

View attachment 436635

Do they not do any basic upkeep for anything they own?
And I swear they’ve had that specific pan since they started vlogging. I went back and watched from the beginning a couple years ago cause I was bored, and I swear I saw it in the old vlogs, and I commented on it to my husband then already.
Its not hard to buy a new one, guys!

Reactions: 7
And I swear they’ve had that specific pan since they started vlogging. I went back and watched from the beginning a couple years ago cause I was bored, and I swear I saw it in the old vlogs, and I commented on it to my husband then already.
Its not hard to buy a new one, guys!
But a $20 pan will cut into their Gucci budget! Or it's one less appetizer or two less desserts!:rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 13
But a $20 pan will cut into their Gucci budget! Or it's one less appetizer or two less desserts!:rolleyes:
They have had that blue pan forever. I could’ve sworn they bought a set of those “green” nonstick pans, or an expensive set in the new house.

Reactions: 3
They have had that blue pan forever. I could’ve sworn they bought a set of those “green” nonstick pans, or an expensive set in the new house.
I feel like I saw them using a really nice pan like an AllClad one time but I could be crazy

That pan has grossed me out for years! It needs to be replaced! I'm always amazed whenever they cook and don't have the kitchen basics. They're constantly substituting ingredients, utensils and pans.

The ill-fitting clothes remind me of a friend of mine. She and her husband are very well off and like to brag about clothing brands, vacations, their home, etc. What drives me crazy is that she wears bras that do not fit properly. She needs an underwire and better support, but she walks around with her saggy boobs in designer tops!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.