The Tim Tracker #101 And now it’s time to pay the superchat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On the LIVE Tim talked about a special guest.
Then messed around with J$ about Santa.
So I thought that he didn’t want to reveal that “Bea” was joining them. It’s not like the Bojos are forthcoming and transparent in their lives.

Think about it. If Nicole hadn’t delayed the port arrival time of the cruise before this we all would know nothing about this Xmas cruise (which sailed 7 days after their Halloween cruise ended) till the videos were posted after Thanksgiving.

With the Bojos we are always playing the “Connect the Dots” game.
We haven't seen Stanny Bean in the candid photos, though. Surely she'd crop up? Dim was also solo during that performance a few pages back IIRC, wouldn't Gin be with him if Bean was back with J$?

ETA: which isn't to say I necessarily doubt you btw, I also bought into this being their big Stanny Bean reveal, but there's no sign of her yet!

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Yes. They hate being home. Somehow (with no data to support it) they think people want to see the same cruise over and over and over again. The only thing that changes is the decorations and character costumes. Otherwise, all they do is complain and eat and eat and eat some more.

Each cruise video does a little worse than the previous one. Viewers don’t care about it. Dim just wants to be platinum which provides barely any benefits. Penny wise pound foolish here. $10,000+ cuntcierge cabin for mediocre views.
curious what kind of cabin they got this time. We just got off the Wish and did cuntcierge but we just did a family veranda cabin and it was only $3500. Still stupid expensive for only a few days but possible they didn’t get a ridiculous oversized suite. Hell what am I saying this is the Trackers…they got a 1 bedroom minimum….knowing them probably Briar Rose Suite. There are a lot more cuntcierge cabins on the Wish so getting a cabana is even harder than normal. Wonder if they managed that.

Reactions: 7
So Playboard let's you filter by Super Chat amounts. Even at their peak most videos with Super Chat or Stickers on didn't pull in a ton of money.
View attachment 1727498

And I realize the amounts are a lot for their minimal efforts but I'm thinking no way they make up for lost views with Super Sticker income.
Very interesting. I bet they are super disappointed in only pulling in $183 dollars now lol

• Haha
Reactions: 5
:ROFLMAO: Yeah, but I know you're not like them.

And I'd also wager to bet that you didn't get off one cruise only to turn around and get on another a mere handful of days later staying in concierge...while taking $$$ handouts from people who likely have way less money than you do in the bank.
They are truly disgusting

• Heart
Reactions: 9
This makes me wonder why they haven't bought into DVC, so they could then get on a DVC member cruise for all the "free" swag they give you on those. The logic makes total sense for Dim.
I have always wondered that too. I think I remember him saying once that he wasn’t sure if it was worth it. It’s not, but then again, pretty much nothing they do is worth the prices they pay for things just for the show-off factor.

I have always wondered that too. I think I remember him saying once that he wasn’t sure if it was worth it. It’s not, but then again, pretty much nothing they do is worth the prices they pay for things just for the show-off factor.
DVC, AP's, all these "statuses" on DCL don't come with the perks they used to. For a lot of people it's a flex but I'm just as happy with my Disney vacations and I'm not locked into any financial commitments and can vacation somewhere else without worrying about losing points

Reactions: 8
Did anyone catch Dim saying "one of these days I'm going to try one of those water bikes"? The guy's been to Castaway Cay like 10 times in the past 2 years at least, and he does the same bleeping thing every single bleeping time and still hasn't tried other water activities. But also gross that he's just like "yeah maybe next time" cause he assumes he'll continue coming back to the same underwhelming Castaway Cay (with murky waters unless you swim a mile out and even then any interesting fish have gotten the duck away from this dystopian Disney fake tit) another 10 times every year. He can't even try something new on Castaway Cay besides burgers/hot dogs, cookies, splash pad, snorkel, repeat.
We watch a channel called “Views and Queues,” which is a 20-some year old couple that does cruise videos. They do quite a bit of Royal Caribbean, especially Florida cruises because they live in Orlando area. The nice thing is that they always try to do different excursions when visiting the same places. They also research things to provide facts, like one cruise they were talking about the meanings of the flags that are flown at different times on ships. On the flip side, you have TTT who does the same thing every cruise, wonders tit allowed without just looking it up and giving the answer (ie - the flags that are posted on Castaway spell out “Mickey Mouse”…but Tim never looked it up).

There is a way to make cruising look fun and interesting….TTT doesn’t do that at all. 😒

Reactions: 19
We watch a channel called “Views and Queues,”
Yay! I watch them too. They are 1000% better at YouTube than the Bojo's and they only started a year ago or so I think.

They covered the Dream a few months ago and got more information from those vlogs than all of the Bojo's cruise videos combined.

DVC, AP's, all these "statuses" on DCL don't come with the perks they used to. For a lot of people it's a flex but I'm just as happy with my Disney vacations and I'm not locked into any financial commitments and can vacation somewhere else without worrying about losing points
Normally, I'd say this means DVC is completely off the cards then since it wouldn't be financially responsible of them...but, given their recent behaviour, this is TOTALLY the time they'd start panic buying into it as a status grab/view bait.

I will never understand this feeling they have of hating home when it's not as if they are constantly stuck at home because there's nothing to do elsewhere, they have so much on their doorstep that many would be incredibly grateful to have (I'd love to be able just to have a 3rd shop in the shithole town I live in for instance) an without a real job they have that freedom to basically just use their home for sleeping an showering at because they can fill their days up with going to whatever for the whole day

Also I assume its disney keeping records of how many cruises they have been on so they know the correct level so you can't try an bluff it, otherwise I assume he would try an bluff it with them to say gin was same level as him

when mine was 3 I totally took him to the Halloween party at Disneyland
How utterly cruel. 😄
We lived in FL when I was a kid and went to WDW every year when MK was the only park. My mom's shoe broke and she put a safety pin to hold that bit that goes in between the big toe and next toe to the shoe for the rest of the day. Even later when she would tell the story, she never complained about it. She loved it there and loved bringing us there.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Re: DVC
(OG, been a member since 1997)

My one piece of advice is “if you do buy, buy at the resort where you love it!”
This will be your home resort.

Booking windows:
Home resort - 11 months prior to your arrival date
For other DVC resorts*** - 7 months prior to your arrival date

***ownership at Riviera has restrictions. And I am not going to go into this.

As I stated I am OG and DVC has changed so much since my purchase. More and more DVCs have been built. With fix number of room types available at each respective resort. With the DVC member pool expanded there is more competition for these rooms.

It is becoming harder to create and book my ideal vacation of late. Of course everything is predicated on what dates and room size I want. And what resort I want to stay. Sometimes the availability just isn’t there. That’s why I say “love your home resort” cause you have first dibs at booking it.

Reactions: 14
We watch a channel called “Views and Queues,” which is a 20-some year old couple that does cruise videos. They do quite a bit of Royal Caribbean, especially Florida cruises because they live in Orlando area. The nice thing is that they always try to do different excursions when visiting the same places. They also research things to provide facts, like one cruise they were talking about the meanings of the flags that are flown at different times on ships. On the flip side, you have TTT who does the same thing every cruise, wonders tit allowed without just looking it up and giving the answer (ie - the flags that are posted on Castaway spell out “Mickey Mouse”…but Tim never looked it up).

There is a way to make cruising look fun and interesting….TTT doesn’t do that at all. 😒
Thats a great channel should have way more subs they seem very genuine with each other.Hoping they continue to grow

Reactions: 4
Jenn is 22 weeks pregnant. The baby is the size of a papaya can be about 10 inches long and weigh about ONE pound. She is the size of someone who is 9+ months pregnant. This is because of her sedentary lifestyle and the food choices she makes. She knows she is pregnant, claimed she was infertile and still makes these terrible choices. duck her.
She looks like she's carrying an elephant baby.

• Haha
Re: DVC
(OG, been a member since 1997)

My one piece of advice is “if you do buy, buy at the resort where you love it!”
This will be your home resort.

Booking windows:
Home resort - 11 months prior to your arrival date
For other DVC resorts*** - 7 months prior to your arrival date

***ownership at Riviera has restrictions. And I am not going to go into this.

As I stated I am OG and DVC has changed so much since my purchase. More and more DVCs have been built. With fix number of room types available at each respective resort. With the DVC member pool expanded there is more competition for these rooms.

It is becoming harder to create and book my ideal vacation of late. Of course everything is predicated on what dates and room size I want. And what resort I want to stay. Sometimes the availability just isn’t there. That’s why I say “love your home resort” cause you have first dibs at booking it.
Well, if you can't love your home, may as well love your home resort. :sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It'll be solo Tim park vlogs and home vlogs for a few months after Gideon is born. They're obsessed with meaningless firsts so I expect lots of that:

Gideon's First Bacon!
Gideon's First Green Diarrhea!
Gideon's First Hug With J$!
Gideon's First 99.9 "Fever"!
Gideon's First Time Sleeping 18 Hours In A Day! (Jenn slept 15!)
What he should be doing is going out with Jackson.

The thing with DVC is that you have to be flexible and able to plan ahead. They are neither. Our home resort is VGF and we do love it but we have been fortunate enough to be able to stay at AKL the last few trips because our kid loves that one the most.

Last edited:
Even though Tim will be platinum before Jenn, she will still get a free Palo brunch or dinner due to being in the same room as Tim.

And tips are not included at Palo so they need to leave a gratuity for their server at the end of the meal when they get the check.
Yes, and it's a high end restaurant, so if you don't leave a generous tip, you're a dolt. The service is wonderful in Palo and the food warrants it as well. They'll probably complain though, because they won't keep bringing you endless food, it's a set service for dinner.

Filming I think is socially frowned upon in there, because it's lit with ambience and it's quiet. So, if you see him in there and he's filming, complain. I guess Dim wouldn't know how to use his phone to be discreet instead of that monstrosity he carries around with him. And it wouldn't occur to just take photos and then put in a voiceover because supereditor wouldn't know how to record it or put it in.

Reactions: 10
How the heck do they eat so much food? I'm convinced that is why they love cruising. Never-ending chances to stuff their faces. :sick:

Reactions: 19
I think he's eager for Platinum for the early booking opportunities--specifically the cabanas on Castaway Cay. Maybe for the Small World Nursery if that is the reason why we haven't seen J$ go there. They are going to want to dump Prop #2 when they can cruise again.

As Platinum, we also get our own private line at the terminal, so we don't have to wait with the commoners. 😂 When we sailed out of Miami, we got to wait in the concierge waiting area in the terminal. The last time we cruised out of Port Canaveral, we just walked on the ship, so I can't say if that is offered there. The Trackers are always late, so that won't make a difference to them. To me, I want to be on the ship the second I can to take full advantage of my time.

For some reason, it's everyone in your stateroom that gets the free Palo. We did Palo Brunch on our June cruise. My husband and 18 year old were still Gold at the time. They comped all of our meals. As far as Palo tipping goes, at the end of your meal, you are given a check and there is a tip line. So for our 3 person Palo brunch, it had $45 brunch on there 3 times and it was zeroed out at the end. Then there was a tip line where you write your tip on. So yes, Palo servers get tipped separately from your regular dining room folks.
If I remember correctly...if it's free or comped these assholes don't tip. I think it was WBG they had their almost $200 tab comped and they didn't tip out the servers. They are entitled and socially inept hillbillies at the same time.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.