Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Quasimodo

VIP Member
My own comment inspired my suggestion.

The Tim Tracker #102: My dick is 3 inches long... with shoes on

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

Quasimodo

VIP Member
When you hate your life, your kid, and your wife (who tells you you need to chill out and tells your stans you never learned to read) and all you want to do is masturbate in a tub of hot dogs and cold chocolate chip cookies while watching furries in costumes:
Screen Shot 2022-11-11 at 3.17.01 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-11-11 at 3.17.13 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-11-11 at 3.17.55 PM.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 46

scopeyscope

VIP Member
Lol they order root beer bec “it has no caffeine” but I was suspicious bec most tap soda is Barqs not Mug or A&W and I looked it up. DCL has Barqs… the one root beer that has caffeine. 😂😂😂 Mr “I can’t tolerate caffine” had a huge mug of it

• Haha
Reactions: 44

honestrands

Chatty Member
Thread title comes courtesy of @Maleficent50

As the Bojos sail the seven seas we get to watch Useless internally combust as she sets out to become what she loathes. A parenting pack mule. Who would have ever thought having kids would be so hard when you can’t pay for a Nanny.

It appears after heavy budgeting at Fort Pampers, they took the budget room without the balcony. Dim tries to escape for late night filming as much as he can just to get free.

All while Jackpot runs the show without getting anything he needs. Soda has fruit in it right? While he continues to do whatever he wants including holding up families who actually want to meet the Princesses instead of rolling around on the floor.

Will their marriage last the three days? Will the Daisydukes finally blow out? Will the bakers need new sour dough starter? Will Jackpot finally get a piece of fruit? Stick around to find out.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
So do they put up the Christmas party video before the rest of the cruise videos? Why are they even bothering with more cruise videos? I would respect them more if they took a week off and went somewhere and didn't post it to YouTube.

On a side note did nanny Lyn delete here LinkedIn or am I somehow blocked from seeing it?
Jackie Super Enthused and JoJo already have their Christmas party videos up. Jenn is probably still asleep.

I can still see her LinkedIn, the link autofills for me 😂 but she did change her name. It's her actual first name and just the first letter of her last name now. Also, I can now see her activity. I don't know if I couldn't before or if she just started liking things.

A few jumped out to me, these are all things she's recently liked. I sense a theme....

Screen Shot 2022-11-09 at 10.15.37 AM.png
Screen Shot 2022-11-09 at 10.15.53 AM.png
Screen Shot 2022-11-09 at 10.16.03 AM.png

Screen Shot 2022-11-09 at 10.16.13 AM.png

• Wow
  • Haha

Not A Stan

From today, 11/12 on the Wish….screenshot from Princess Gathering. Video shows Jackson rolling on the floor while Ginn chats up a stan.
Note the Stan’s young daughter is standing with her parents wondering what is this kid doing!😳

50710341-55A4-46AB-A5C9-AE712180E609.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
Come on the girl is pregnant
Jenn is 22 weeks pregnant. The baby is the size of a papaya can be about 10 inches long and weigh about ONE pound. She is the size of someone who is 9+ months pregnant. This is because of her sedentary lifestyle and the food choices she makes. She knows she is pregnant, claimed she was infertile and still makes these terrible choices. Fuck her.

• Heart
Reactions: 41

PoorKid

VIP Member
These two are excellent examples of what it's like when an unhappy couple is desperately trying to avoid real life.

• Heart
Reactions: 39

honestrands

Chatty Member
2022F9E0-1CC8-4101-BE7C-F3DE06224466.jpeg
Today is a sad day.

November 10, 2022 will be marked in the books.

May BoodleNoodle rest in peace.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 39

2020planner

VIP Member
From today, 11/12 on the Wish….screenshot from Princess Gathering. Video shows Jackson rolling on the floor while Ginn chats up a stan.
Note the Stan’s young daughter is standing with her parents wondering what is this kid doing!😳

View attachment 1725903
WTF is Tim doing? Just standing there - four feet away - while his kid slobbers and rolls all over a dirty ass floor?! They suck so fucking bad.

• Haha
Reactions: 37

2020planner

VIP Member
There is absolutely no way these stans - even the fucking ones up their asscracks - can find this halfways normal. But they'd never say it.

Not even for a vlogger. Not even for a family vlogger.

They're not The Bucket List Family.

They're not single like Kyle Pallo or Jojo living in an apartment (without much responsibility) where I can [almost] see this as not that big of a deal.

They have one toddler with another on the way; she looks like she's about to give birth now. They have a house they absolutely neglect.

Their views are tanking and there is absolutely NOTHING of true value that they can purport to be showing an audience - stan or otherwise, Wish or otherwise - of a Disney cruise at this point. Their reasoning sucks and they KNOW it.

That's why Jenn was so fucking snippier than even her usual fucking snippy self. Because they're trying to justify to the stans (while also taking their $$$) just why they needed yet another cruise mere days after stepping off a previous one. The "won't be able to go for awhile" because of where she's at in her pregnancy is fucking bullshit. I'd almost buy it if this was the ONLY cruise they were able to book this year. But it's not.

They are such absolutely fucking assholes. 🖕🖕🖕

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 36