The Tim Tracker #101 And now it’s time to pay the superchat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread title comes courtesy of @Maleficent50

As the Bojos sail the seven seas we get to watch Useless internally combust as she sets out to become what she loathes. A parenting pack mule. Who would have ever thought having kids would be so hard when you can’t pay for a Nanny.

It appears after heavy budgeting at Fort Pampers, they took the budget room without the balcony. Dim tries to escape for late night filming as much as he can just to get free.

All while Jackpot runs the show without getting anything he needs. Soda has fruit in it right? While he continues to do whatever he wants including holding up families who actually want to meet the Princesses instead of rolling around on the floor.

Will their marriage last the three days? Will the Daisydukes finally blow out? Will the bakers need new sour dough starter? Will Jackpot finally get a piece of fruit? Stick around to find out.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Lol they order root beer bec “it has no caffeine” but I was suspicious bec most tap soda is Barqs not Mug or A&W and I looked it up. DCL has Barqs… the one root beer that has caffeine. 😂😂😂 Mr “I can’t tolerate caffine” had a huge mug of it

• Haha
Reactions: 44
This kid is going to be a absolute monster when he's older, I can totally picture him being the type to walk up to a group of kids/teens an putting his hand over whoevers talking an telling them to shut up because its his time to talk an completely taken over, or just walking away if someone is trying to talk to him

Hey slackers here's a free tip, if your kid is rolling about the floor when someone is trying to talk to him then pick him the fk up an stand him next to them then tell him "no its rude to not listen when someone's talking to you" an make him stand an listen, while he might get away with it the now because he's still a bit young and some people might not mind, he won't get away with it in the next year or two when people will start to see the spoilt little tit you are raising

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I agree, he's going to get worse and worse if they don't start setting boundaries. They focus on being regimented with the wrong things--naps, bedtime. They need to work on manners and how to properly treat other people, including his parents. Although I'm really all for watching Jenn get smacked in the face repeatedly by her miracle.

What's going to happen when J$ puts his hand over the baby's mouth when he's screaming on the top of his lungs? Will they finally discipline him?

Can you imagine how annoyed the people waiting in line behind them for the princesses were? Kids who actually want to meet Moana have to stand there and watch J$ roll all over the floor ignoring her.

• Sad
  • Sick
Again you fat slob you’re not supposed to eat cured meat while pregnant. “You’re going to help me with this”. BS at least you’re living up to your og J2D.

Reactions: 15
This poor kid™ being forced into all of these repetitive situations. It’s Groundhog Day of hell for him. He doesn’t care about the characters you bleeping terrible parents. Meanwhile the Stan’s are omG besT childhooD eveR! Morons.

Ok, we’ll never know if it’s vacation or work. I say “work” but damn, chill with the food. It’s insane how much they eat. I recently did a NE/Canada cruise. I didn’t just sit around and eat though yes that was most of the passengers 😂 Food on cruises isn’t haute cuisine. If I want really good food there’s plenty in the mid Atlantic area that blows these cruises out of the water. I also sailed princess, something I haven’t done since 2010. The menus were fresh and interesting to me. If Dimmy “needs a spreadsheet” for dinner then they’ve done the bleeping cruise too often. Complete mukbanging idiots.

Reactions: 26
They focus on being regimented with the wrong things--naps, bedtime. They need to work on manners and how to properly treat other people, including his parents.
And get him evaluated by medical professionals. Possibly into speech therapy. His mouth is always open, including when he chews. And he still drools.***
Dump the pacifier too!!

Rapunzel was doing her best to interact with Jackson, but all his speech was garbled. She even said “what?” at one point.

Tim & DJ, get a clue!!
Why are you always translating for your almost 3 year old? And why is your translation what YOU want him to say and NOT what he actually is talking about ?

*** “Drooling in toddlers can be caused by Orofacial Myofunctional Disorders, prolonged pacifier use, use of a sippy cup, mouth breathing due to enlarged tonsils or adenoids, low muscle tone, or certain neurological or genetic disorders.”

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
I suspect that they cut Lyn or they cut her hours back and Lyn had no choice but to leave. They are obviously having money problems, begging for $$ with super chats and super thanks. If they are that desperate right now, it’s doubtful they could afford to pay Lyn wages and travel expenses. I’m guessing there is no replacement nanny at this time - it was a lie to cover up how tight their funds are right now. I also think her goal of driving again lined up with this. She needs to be able to drive if she’s home with her boys alone and Tim is out filming.

When was the last time Lyn was seen or referenced as being in a video? California back at the beginning to mid September? If money were no issue, they would’ve kept Lyn’s sailing room and brought somebody else along to parent J$.If not a new nanny, a friend to help them.
I could be missing something. I’m getting all of my info from here because I can’t bring myself to watch them - hate-watching isn’t even enjoyable anymore. Watching the same thing over and over and watching their child act like a brat while they laugh at him isn’t entertaining…I guess their viewership numbers are reflecting that too!

Edited to add: I think they were going on the Halloween cruise earlier in the season but they moved it back so they could cancel Lyn’s reservation in time to get full money back at 45+ days.

Reactions: 33
When was the last time Lyn was seen or referenced as being in a video? California back at the beginning to mid September? If money were no issue, they would’ve kept Lyn’s sailing room and brought somebody else along to parent J$.If not a new nanny, a friend to help them.
I could be missing something. I’m getting all of my info from here because I can’t bring myself to watch them - hate-watching isn’t even enjoyable anymore. Watching the same thing over and over and watching their child act like a brat while they laugh at him isn’t entertaining…I guess their viewership numbers are reflecting that too!
The last time we saw Lyn was at the Kennedy Space Center for that Food Festival or whatever. She disappeared with J$ about halfway through the video while Tim and Jenn ate their 90th meal of the visit.

And get him evaluated by medical professionals. Possibly into speech therapy. His mouth is always open, including when he chews. And he still drools.***
Dump the pacifier too!!

Rapunzel was doing her best to interact with Jackson, but all his speech was garbled. She even said “what?” at one point.

Tim & DJ, get a clue!!
Why are you always translating for your almost 3 year old? And why is your translation what YOU want him to say and NOT what he actually is talking about ?

*** “Drooling in toddlers can be caused by Orofacial Myofunctional Disorders, prolonged pacifier use, use of a sippy cup, mouth breathing due to enlarged tonsils or adenoids, low muscle tone, or certain neurological or genetic disorders.”
Once J$ turns 3, there will be a ton of free services available to him through Florida Early Learning. Evaluations, therapy, even preschool. It's definitely something they should take advantage of. If J$ actually had regular interactions with other 2/3 year olds, they would make fun of his speech. This is what I experienced with my daughter, who was born tongue tied and had low muscle tone as a result. But going past that, if they do not start working on his speech, aside from the bullying that he will face, he will suffer academically. Kids with speech/language disorders often struggle with reading. They have to get on top of this. I hope their pediatrician knows about this and they are not pulling the "oh, he's shy" bullshit when he doesn't talk at his appointments. My daughter went into an intensive speech therapy preschool program the week she turned 3. It changed her life. But, if they get him services, he has to show up and not be on a cruise, or in California or Hawaii. The longer they wait, the more behind he will be.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
This poor kid™ being forced into all of these repetitive situations. It’s Groundhog Day of hell for him. He doesn’t care about the characters you bleeping terrible parents. Meanwhile the Stan’s are omG besT childhooD eveR! Morons.

Ok, we’ll never know if it’s vacation or work. I say “work” but damn, chill with the food. It’s insane how much they eat. I recently did a NE/Canada cruise. I didn’t just sit around and eat though yes that was most of the passengers 😂 Food on cruises isn’t haute cuisine. If I want really good food there’s plenty in the mid Atlantic area that blows these cruises out of the water. I also sailed princess, something I haven’t done since 2010. The menus were fresh and interesting to me. If Dimmy “needs a spreadsheet” for dinner then they’ve done the bleeping cruise too often. Complete mukbanging idiots.
I was just on a Virgin Voyages cruise and the food was phenomenal. I'm going on the Wish cruise for my bday in February and honestly the Trackers videos are kind of turning me off of it. They especially make the food look disgusting.

Reactions: 13
Lol they order root beer bec “it has no caffeine” but I was suspicious bec most tap soda is Barqs not Mug or A&W and I looked it up. DCL has Barqs… the one root beer that has caffeine. 😂😂😂 Mr “I can’t tolerate caffine” had a huge mug of it
🤷🏻‍♀️ Well, I wanted Jackson to consume more fluids.
Root Beer, followed by lemonade, 🤦🏻‍♀️, isn’t what I meant.

He’s seen the soda machines now. Betcha he makes them stop to get more soda for him during the rest of the cruise.

... I'm going on the Wish cruise for my bday in February and honestly the Trackers videos are kind of turning me off of it. They especially make the food look disgusting.
Me too!!

Reactions: 12
He went on the slide because he was tall enough , but he obviously didn't understand the concept of a waterslide because he was crab crawling down it.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
2D9EAE25-0D97-4249-B2FE-5442A766E13A.jpeg

Looks like he thinks the princesses are his new nannies…change my diaper…..I’m ready!
(@Orangebird from thread #100)

• Haha
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.