The Tim Tracker #101 And now it’s time to pay the superchat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Awww Nicole and Jim were invited out to GKTW night of a million lights preview last night. Another event missed by Tim where his virtue signalling about actually caring about these organizations could have been on full display!
I guarantee that GKTW did not miss these two!
D3DC0DDC-C43F-4DCE-93A9-A1B713AE6696.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Awww Nicole and Jim were invited out to GKTW night of a million lights preview last night. Another event missed by Tim where his virtue signalling about actually caring about these organizations could have been on full display!
He couldn't go, he wasn't contagious.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Today is Media Day for the reopening of Blizzard Beach. Yesterday was the Media Day for Universal's holiday offerings.

I'm sure the Trackers would have been to both if they weren't on their 17,000th cruise this year. Oh wait, they aren't on their media lists anymore. 😂 😂 😂
Well JoJo Siwa probably took the Blizzard Beach invite from Dim again and Universal made sure to have the Media day when they knew the Trackholes were on their 23,485th cruise this year.

#homemovies #grifters #notalenthacks

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I went back over the last year's worth of cruises to see what Tim ordered at each Pirate Night (since the menu doesn't change). For the appetizer he ordered the Baby Gem salad ALL FOUR TIMES. Keep in mind there are 8 options for the app, and of course because it's a cruise you could order multiple things.

Imagine spending tens of thousands on several cruises in a year just to eat the same stuff over and over again.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Well JoJo Siwa probably took the Blizzard Beach invite from Dim again and Universal made sure to have the Media day when they knew the Trackholes were on their 23,485th cruise this year.

#homemovies #grifters #notalenthacks
Jojo didn't take it, Dim LET her take it. :sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I went back over the last year's worth of cruises to see what Tim ordered at each Pirate Night (since the menu doesn't change). For the appetizer he ordered the Baby Gem salad ALL FOUR TIMES. Keep in mind there are 8 options for the app, and of course because it's a cruise you could order multiple things.

Imagine spending tens of thousands on several cruises in a year just to eat the same stuff over and over again.
I'm not vegetarian or vegan and I sometimes order from those sections because I want to try different things and they make great vegetarian and vegan dishes.

Jojo didn't take it, Dim LET her take it. :sneaky:
I'd like to see a fistfight between JoJo and Dim for an invite. My money's on JoJo.

Reactions: 10
Well, if you can't love your home, may as well love your home resort. :sneaky:
After reading this, Tim is now sold on buying DVC. He didn’t need to make the numbers work, he just needed the right sales pitch to justify doing what he wanted to do.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
After reading this, Tim is now sold on buying DVC. He didn’t need to make the numbers work, he just needed the right sales pitch to justify doing what he wanted to do.
You better make me your +1 on reservations and fly me out to Orlando for this, Dimothy!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
And yet, it still looks like less of a mess than Fort Pampers! Love that they left their messy house to go on a messy cruise ship that they don't even like all that much.

Maybe it would be good if she does - she can see them at their most complainy and run away sooner than later. I'm still curious to know where they found her - if it's another naive weak-spined stan who DMed them, or if they actually had to go through an official agency. If the latter, they probably can't get away with late payments or other requirements.
DJ: but but but that was Halloween.
THIS is Christmas!

View attachment 1725628
He can’t wear floaties forever.

Tim, when are you going to teach J$ to swim?
With J$’s love of water at least make sure he is water safe (I forgot the terminology) in case he falls into a pool, like the one in your own backyard.

btw - as we all expected, this video is a 🥱
WASH. RINSE. REPEAT. and EAT!
Tim Tracker #102 RINSE, REPEAT, CRUISE and EAT, EAT, EAT, EAT!

Reactions: 15
You better make me your +1 on reservations and fly me out to Orlando for this, Dimothy!
Call Disney and see if you can get a referral bonus. 😂 He’s going to buy 500 points. Then he’s going to read on the Dis about the people that have 1000s of points and need to join that exclusive non-club.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Call Disney and see if you can get a referral bonus. 😂 He’s going to buy 500 points. Then he’s going to read on the Dis about the people that have 1000s of points and need to join that exclusive non-club.
We have friends who have a LOT of points, but they started buying in when it started. They use the points for everything that's available to use them for.

Reactions: 6
I don't know why they would think back to back of the exact same cruise and ship even would get them views. They are going to go eat and the same places, eat the same food, omelette, waffle, burger, steak, cookies, bacon plus bacon then go to castaway and what...film the characters on the way and then in the exact same water, snorkeling and $J kicking? Awkward character meet and greets, see the cuntcierge gorging? Nothing new at all. Even the show being Christmas is not going to be a reason extra people watch. I don't know if people would even hate watch this.
My husband who doesn't watch but has listened to me witch about them and most recently how stupid these identical cruises are said "why doesn't he do something different and like go to Disney Japan just himself since the wife is pregnant and too hard with a toddler. I mean it's for his business" I laughed at the million reasons my husband would not understand how that is an impossibility
The dad from Provost Park Pass(Chris?) goes to the Paris parks regularily by himself. Guess his wife is an adult who can take care of their kid just fine by herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
From today, 11/12 on the Wish….screenshot from Princess Gathering. Video shows Jackson rolling on the floor while Ginn chats up a stan.
Note the Stan’s young daughter is standing with her parents wondering what is this kid doing!😳

View attachment 1725903
OMG, look at that side profile! That baby plus mommy fat is Out. Of. Control‼

That kid's eyes are dead inside. :confused:
I’ve noticed that also. Very sad. Like his father’s.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
They have to have a cleaning service already. I don’t know how they would clean through all the junk, but they would do what they can. There is no way either of those two are scrubbing a bathroom.

The dad from Provost Park Pass(Chris?) goes to the Paris parks regularily by himself. Guess his wife is an adult who can take care of their kid just fine by herself.
And Chris is a dad that puts his son’s needs ahead of his own.

The family, in the past, has been invited to be #hosted at DLP. But because of the short duration of the trip and the long flight to Paris from Utah, Chris and his wife, Amanda, decided not to put their son through the riggers of traveling internationally.

And because Chris was solo on this trip it gave him the freedom to talk to DLP CMs in depth. Some spent their off days going around the parks with Chris, as they shared backstories or hidden secrets to various rides/attractions. Chris was even invited to a CM’s house for a bbq.

Since he had their permission to film all of this, we got to see more than just standard theme park coverage.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Oh duck off. She is barely halfway through her pregnancy with ONE child and looks like she is about to give birth to a fully developed marching band complete with instruments
Literally had a nightmare last night from the “Bo Derek” photo shoot in the ocean at Castaway Key…that was horrendous!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m just throwing it out there, but considering this surprise Christmas Cruise clearly hasn’t been planned for very long…

Do you think Stanny Lyn quitting so close to go time on the Halloween cruise meant they could only get a credit for her cabin? So they re-booked her original Halloween Cruise cabin for this Cuntcierge Christmas Cruise to reuse the credit ASAP since DJ is about to give birth to having to stay on dry land for 10 months?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’m just throwing it out there, but considering this surprise Christmas Cruise clearly hasn’t been planned for very long…

Do you think Stanny Lyn quitting so close to go time on the Halloween cruise meant they could only get a credit for her cabin? So they re-booked her original Halloween Cruise cabin for this Cuntcierge Christmas Cruise to reuse the credit ASAP since DJ is about to give birth to having to stay on dry land for 10 months?
Seems like the most logical theory. They don’t know what true planning is so it would have to be something along those lines. And since Stanny probably didn’t have a cuntcierge room, and they love to just throw away money, they upgraded the points.

Reactions: 8
While the Bojos are cruising, his travel agent, Rachel, is being #Hosted by Disney at the premiere of Wakanda Forever at the AMC theatre in Disney Springs.

757120B8-1D83-414A-96B1-6CF78AFFC069.jpeg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 17

I was thinking the same thing but I had no idea how cancellations and rebooking would work so close to sailing. And it doesn’t make any sense for them to have kept this latest cruise a secret, especially with it being cuntcierge, since they live to brag about everything.

Since the paparazzi-like photos have been surfacing it doesn’t look like PlanB went along so Gin probably demanded cuntcierge if she had to take care of her own child.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.