The Tim Tracker #101 And now it’s time to pay the superchat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They have really aged in four years.

Japan 6/2018
3F77043E-0EF4-4BFE-9F4D-DB661C40B206.png

Halloween 2022
83246B44-6080-4E16-8A59-A015B01199E8.jpeg

Looking at the Jack Sparrow encounter when Jackson said his name. Jack panicked “as in, son of Jack?” then had this look on his face.
BACAEB76-7F50-46E1-A0CA-5598F6AB3433.jpeg

DJ did her fake laugh and says “we met before. Don’t you remember?” (more fake laughs and giggles). Jack: “OH! GOD!!”
D00DD04B-3BF9-4EB3-BC58-0CA9923BDE8C.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Little late to this tit show of a party - but in todays slog, notice how these entitled assholes leave their trash for housekeeping to deal with:
3A28FBE1-D66F-41F1-BFF8-DCEC8EBBCF0F.jpeg

Or at 29:35, their feral child flicking a luggage tag onto the floor - with neither “parent” picking it up, or correcting him and making him pick it up:
3A140CDD-692A-4A77-8B05-84B669F8A650.jpeg

Garbage is what garbage does

• Angry
Reactions: 22
Ugh, that kid is going to have so many issues when he finally does enter normal society and I don't see the Snackers being the sort of parents that can take any criticism. I really feel bad for his future teachers. God knows I have heard horror stories from my sister who currently teaches and I don't envy her at all. Jenblob seems the type that will probably put all blame on the teacher and contact the principal constantly anytime she J$ is possibly disciplined. I can also see Dim arguing and trying to correct any teacher on their own assignments. That is, if they actively play a role in J$'s life at that point in time. If YT hasn't dried up by then I can see them constantly dumping him on relatives or having a live in nanny so they can go on trips so that they can "work". I'm honestly surprised Jenblob hasn't blown a gasket about having to watch her own child on the boat yet. To be fair, I do wonder if Dim does any of the child rearing at all on these trips when it's just the two of them. Yes, I'd rather watch him then her (it's a low bar) and I do think she probably just goes in the room and put on Housewives and binges on room service but still. Also, once J$ can reach and open doors more easily things are going to get worse. I could easily see J$ running amok in Lake Nona while Mommy snoozes. That's the sort of thing that CPS actually will get involved in

Reactions: 10
tit parenting in my book with them - he is not socialized properly, doesn't do anything most kids do, has no engagement with other people other than his shitheel parents and Disney/theme park people. He probably needs attention AND discipline, boundaries but not focused on his bleeping naps.

I must be a monster because when mine was 3 I totally took him to the Halloween party at Disneyland. We stayed up til midnight. He had a blast, and passed out at the hotel for 10 hours no worse for wear. Same with various other things. Because you go to these places with and for your kids - to have memories and have fun with them - not to see them as burdens who annoy you who need to go to bed so YOU can party with your spouse and feel up Mickey Mouse or whatever on your 5th slice of puffy Disney pizza.

Reactions: 19
These cunts should be morbidly obese. I don’t understand how people can eat like that so often. I wasn’t even that bad and gained weight during the worst of the pandemic. I didn’t eat 55000 hotdogs and dry Disney burgers.

Reactions: 10
These cunts should be morbidly obese. I don’t understand how people can eat like that so often. I wasn’t even that bad and gained weight during the worst of the pandemic. I didn’t eat 55000 hotdogs and dry Disney burgers.
Both of them binge eat for sure. I know it's been speculated that Dim may purge based on his bathroom habits, I'm not going to make a judgment one way or the other on that. Whatever the case is their lifestyle isn't healthy. I've never seen two people look at fruit with more disdain than those two. When your idea of healthy is a vegan box meal that has a lot to say about your nutrition habits. I really feel for both Prop 1 and 2. They are not going to have any idea how to function with their parents. Can you imagine being raised with a camera constantly shoved in your face and that is your normal? No wonder that kid is acting out.

Reactions: 12
The Tim Tracker #102 And now it’s time to deflate the floaties.

Reactions: 5
Did anyone catch Dim saying "one of these days I'm going to try one of those water bikes"? The guy's been to Castaway Cay like 10 times in the past 2 years at least, and he does the same bleeping thing every single bleeping time and still hasn't tried other water activities. But also gross that he's just like "yeah maybe next time" cause he assumes he'll continue coming back to the same underwhelming Castaway Cay (with murky waters unless you swim a mile out and even then any interesting fish have gotten the duck away from this dystopian Disney fake tit) another 10 times every year. He can't even try something new on Castaway Cay besides burgers/hot dogs, cookies, splash pad, snorkel, repeat.
Sort of like how he gets the filet from the Canada booth at the Food & Wine Festival EVERY time, even though he makes it clear that he never liked it any of the times he tried it before, but he thinks that maybe this time willl be different (it never is). What is it that they say about people who do the same thing over and over expecting different results?

Reactions: 13
tit parenting in my book with them - he is not socialized properly, doesn't do anything most kids do, has no engagement with other people other than his shitheel parents and Disney/theme park people. He probably needs attention AND discipline, boundaries but not focused on his bleeping naps.

I must be a monster because when mine was 3 I totally took him to the Halloween party at Disneyland. We stayed up til midnight. He had a blast, and passed out at the hotel for 10 hours no worse for wear. Same with various other things. Because you go to these places with and for your kids - to have memories and have fun with them - not to see them as burdens who annoy you who need to go to bed so YOU can party with your spouse and feel up Mickey Mouse or whatever on your 5th slice of puffy Disney pizza.
This! We took our 3yo and 9mo to the Christmas Party. We didn’t really do strollers…I carried the baby in a carrier and my husband carried the 3yo on his shoulders (sacrifice the body!). 9mo slept mostly but when she was awake, she loved all of it. The 3yo had an amazing time. Those were some great “core memories” (LoL).

My kids both napped until Kinder (5yo) but they were in Mother’s Day Out at 2 and preschool at 3. ON VACATION, you pivot and you change things up. On party nights, even now (6/9), we take a late nap so we can make it through the party, then sleep as long as we want the next day.

The problem for the Slackers is they are always on trips, so there is no wiggle room for switching up J$ schedule. He’s not in school either, so he has no way of knowing the difference between a trip (vacation) and a regular day (home). He is going to have some serious adjusting to do when the trips abruptly stop due to school. Who knows, they will probably “homeschool” him so they keep going on the same trips and putting out the same boring content!

Reactions: 11
T
They couldn’t get Jackson in the family thumbnail pic?? Probably left him with the person in the boat in the background…
The waddling whale looks like she is about to give birth to Gideon my god she is huge to be 5 months she will be appearing on 600lb life hey ginnzilla you are going to need weight loss surgery I hope you read here

Reactions: 6
I had to skip ahead a ton of pages, so I'm not sure if this has been shared already. My husband has an old teacher of his on the Wish right now, and she posted a bunch of pictures last night on Facebook of her and Tim. 🤮 Wasn't their Halloween cruise literally 2-3 weeks ago???

Reactions: 8
I had to skip ahead a ton of pages, so I'm not sure if this has been shared already. My husband has an old teacher of his on the Wish right now, and she posted a bunch of pictures last night on Facebook of her and Tim. 🤮 Wasn't their Halloween cruise literally 2-3 weeks ago???
Yes. They hate being home. Somehow (with no data to support it) they think people want to see the same cruise over and over and over again. The only thing that changes is the decorations and character costumes. Otherwise, all they do is complain and eat and eat and eat some more.

Each cruise video does a little worse than the previous one. Viewers don’t care about it. Dim just wants to be platinum which provides barely any benefits. Penny wise pound foolish here. $10,000+ cuntcierge cabin for mediocre views.

Reactions: 19
No sooner are those spoiled brats leaving one cruise that they are hinting at the next one.
Maybe a Christmas cruise. Do they ever stay home and live a real life ?????

Reactions: 5
Today is Media Day for the reopening of Blizzard Beach. Yesterday was the Media Day for Universal's holiday offerings.

I'm sure the Trackers would have been to both if they weren't on their 17,000th cruise this year. Oh wait, they aren't on their media lists anymore. 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
No sooner are those spoiled brats leaving one cruise that they are hinting at the next one.
Maybe a Christmas cruise. Do they ever stay home and live a real life ?????
They are on the Wish right now. My husband's old high school teacher posted pictures of them together in the atrium last night. She only saw Tim.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.