The Tim Tracker #101 And now it’s time to pay the superchat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If I remember correctly...if it's free or comped these assholes don't tip. I think it was WBG they had their almost $200 tab comped and they didn't tip out the servers. They are entitled and socially inept hillbillies at the same time.
Wow, so those folks who spent a bunch of time with you basically didn't get paid for that.

I remember once Howard Stern in an interview said even if he just got a cup of coffee somewhere, he'd tip $20 (and like $100 for lunch) no matter if the service was terrible (this was like 20 years ago) because he didn't want to see a story about how he was a cheapskate and didn't tip. He thought anyone with money who didn't tip was a jackass.

I agree with that sentiment. If you can afford to go, you can afford to tip decently in my book.

Reactions: 17
Booking windows:
Home resort - 11 months prior to your arrival date
For other DVC resorts*** - 7 months prior to your arrival date
This is why they won't buy DVC, or at least shouldn't. They do not plan 11 months in advance. They don't even plan 7 months in advance. They would never get the reservations they want and they would witch and complain about it.

We bought DVC in 2002 when we got married at WDW. We lived in NY at the time. We did all the member cruises, we had many stays in great rooms at great resorts...because we booked in advance. We booked week-long vacations and were able to choose the best days/weeks to get the most for our points. We knew how to use it to our advantage.

When we moved to Florida and our kids were in school, we didn't vacation the way we used to. We'd go up for the day, for the weekend, at the very last minute because we didn't have a soccer or softball game, etc. Our "big" vacations started to be to other places, National Parks, California, Alaska, Europe.

I think DVC is great for a certain type of family. Families that do once a year Disney trips, families that do extended family Disney vacations, families that can plan their trips in advance. I do not think the Trackers are that family and they'd be much better off continuing to rent/borrow points from people before adding an additional expense to their lives. And they're not smart enough travelers to plan their DVC the right way. They are total idiots and would screw it up royally.

Reactions: 8
I think these cruises are an attempt to get the views back up. Bonus they are an escape from their dirty house and offer endless.

They got a lot of views on that birthday cruise for Tim. But that was unique with the Roy Disney Suite.

They probably thought they would get the same views on the subsequent ones, because people just want to see them cruise. Gifted and all.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
This is why they won't buy DVC, or at least shouldn't. They do not plan 11 months in advance. They don't even plan 7 months in advance. They would never get the reservations they want and they would witch and complain about it.

We bought DVC in 2002 when we got married at WDW. We lived in NY at the time. We did all the member cruises, we had many stays in great rooms at great resorts...because we booked in advance. We booked week-long vacations and were able to choose the best days/weeks to get the most for our points. We knew how to use it to our advantage.

When we moved to Florida and our kids were in school, we didn't vacation the way we used to. We'd go up for the day, for the weekend, at the very last minute because we didn't have a soccer or softball game, etc. Our "big" vacations started to be to other places, National Parks, California, Alaska, Europe.

I think DVC is great for a certain type of family. Families that do once a year Disney trips, families that do extended family Disney vacations, families that can plan their trips in advance. I do not think the Trackers are that family and they'd be much better off continuing to rent/borrow points from people before adding an additional expense to their lives. And they're not smart enough travelers to plan their DVC the right way. They are total idiots and would screw it up royally.
We have DVC and don't go to the parks so much now, but use the points for other things now.

Reactions: 5
Well, if you can't love your home, may as well love your home resort. :sneaky:
But I will get the last laugh on the Bojos.
They will have to buy more points and pay 2 to 3 times more per point than I. 😆

Reactions: 8
If I remember correctly...if it's free or comped these assholes don't tip. I think it was WBG they had their almost $200 tab comped and they didn't tip out the servers. They are entitled and socially inept hillbillies at the same time.
They did the same at Waldorf Astoria Bull n Bear!!
Plus they were very cagey (Tim said HE was treating his lovely 🤮 wife to dinner out) and didn’t thank WA properly.
They haven’t been #hosted since.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
I'll always remember going over to America for the first time an being paranoid I got the tip wrong cause I know a lot of places have a certain percentage you need/or they like you to tip an being in the UK it wasn't somthing I had to work out, I'll always tip over here but I guess it's a more relaxed thing since you just give what you feel when you feel service was good enough which 99% of the time it is, an these are for much cheaper places, I could never imagine going into some of these expensive restaurants that they do an not leaving anything especially if the meal had been paid, I'd be absolutely mortified if who I was with walked out without leaving a huge tip, I can only imagine that these two dumbasses are probably the talk of every restaurant in Orlando an staff instanly dread when they see them walk in

Reactions: 6
Re: Castaway Club benefits

I did a quick Google.
the following is from:

View attachment 1727514View attachment 1727516

As far as onboard benefits.
It appears that Tim is spending all these K $$$s to get platinum level, just so he can get a free Palo dinner (valued at $45***) once per future cruise! 🤷🏻‍♀️

Furthermore, if I understand thing correctly (@xmasbdaygirl will gently correct me if I am wrong), Dejennerate is one cruise behind Tim so there will be one cruise she is not eligible for the Palo benefit.

***this price is for the multi course set menu.
If one orders off the a la carte menu they will get a credit for $45 and pay the difference.

🤔 @xmasbdaygirl, how are the servers’ tips handled at Palo? No matter your bill, do you tip when you leave Palo?
Oh, and is the benefit for brunch or dinner?
Think of the content Dim can post once he’s platinum 😋

That’s going to not only bring in so many more views but put their channel at a premium. Tie that on with them becoming DVC. Gotta spend money to make money. Don’t change the production, don’t go into parks with a plan, don’t hire someone who could edit and make your footage into a story. No that would never work. Gotta keep going on multi-thousand dollar excursions. That’s it. That’s how we can get 300k views.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
They live here in Orlando, in Central Florida - where there's a bazillion things you could be covering at any given time (and not just Disney-related). Heck, just traveling to Tampa, St. Augustine, Miami, Naples, Jax, etc. for "day trip" type things (or short overnight stays) showcasing the attractions, botanical gardens (with awesome kids' areas), museums, zoos, aquariums, nature preserves, animal rescue facilities, outdoor-type stuff. ANYTHING other than theme parks could be covered too.
A lot of comments on their videos also ask about things to do in the area besides Disney. I think if they focused on non Disney things to do, it would bring in views.
They have to see that these cruise videos aren’t bringing in views. But why is that? With as much as the Stan’s defend them, why aren’t they watching these cruise videos?
I don’t think The Trackers care about the views they are getting. They want to flex and pretend they have more money then they actually do.

Reactions: 11
How the heck do they eat so much food? I'm convinced that is why they love cruising. Never-ending chances to stuff their faces. :sick:
I find it odd that they never eat at (non Disney) buffet restaurants since that is right up their alley.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I wonder where their babymoon will be. Who will watch Buddy.

Also where is Nanny B? Not a mention. Did she quit already

Reactions: 12
Hey Jenn! Congrats on your first post in the TTT thread in Tattle.

Enjoy the rest of your cruise!
That person basically ruined the very first thread about TTT here by saying they liked Tim and Jenn. 🤣 That was literally the last post in that thread - the very first thread was almost a love thread for stans to post. 🙄

Then someone made a new, legit first thread and here we are.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Awww Nicole and Jim were invited out to GKTW night of a million lights preview last night. Another event missed by Tim where his virtue signalling about actually caring about these organizations could have been on full display!

Reactions: 21
I think these cruises are an attempt to get the views back up. Bonus they are an escape from their dirty house and offer endless.

They got a lot of views on that birthday cruise for Tim. But that was unique with the Roy Disney Suite.

They probably thought they would get the same views on the subsequent ones, because people just want to see them cruise. Gifted and all.
I don't know why they would think back to back of the exact same cruise and ship even would get them views. They are going to go eat and the same places, eat the same food, omelette, waffle, burger, steak, cookies, bacon plus bacon then go to castaway and what...film the characters on the way and then in the exact same water, snorkeling and $J kicking? Awkward character meet and greets, see the cuntcierge gorging? Nothing new at all. Even the show being Christmas is not going to be a reason extra people watch. I don't know if people would even hate watch this.
My husband who doesn't watch but has listened to me witch about them and most recently how stupid these identical cruises are said "why doesn't he do something different and like go to Disney Japan just himself since the wife is pregnant and too hard with a toddler. I mean it's for his business" I laughed at the million reasons my husband would not understand how that is an impossibility

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Care to share any details?
Even the location is enough.

I’ve never heard the POV of a bride or groom that got married at WDW.
It was 2002, so most of my details are outdated, but we had what Fairy Tale Weddings called at the time an intimate wedding, 15 guests. We were married on Sunset Pointe (which is where the bungalows are now) at the Poly. It was both of our second wedding, so we kept it small and simple. A cool thing about our wedding was that at 9am, the ferryboats are packed full of people heading towards MK for the day, and they were all cheering during the ceremony.

Right after the ceremony, the entire party went inside for breakfast at Ohana. So I have wedding photos with Hawaiian Mickey and Minnie (it was before Stitch invaded everything). We did our cake cutting after dinner at Narcoossee's where we had a section of the porch to watch Wishes.

Again, it's been 20 years, but Disney's Fairy Tale Weddings was amazing to deal with and they truly make you feel like a princess on your wedding day, no matter how small an event it is. They helped us with all our dining for the week and we received gifts and magical surprises every where we went. They even helped us arrange our Disney Cruise honeymoon. It was all pretty amazing.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Honestly, they should take the purgatory cruise money and do a series of home renovations. Fix your house and you might not hate it; once those are done, hire a cleaning service. You can slooooooooooog it, you imbeciles.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.