The Tim Tracker #101 And now it’s time to pay the superchat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They are on the Wish right now. My husband's old high school teacher posted pictures of them together in the atrium last night. She only saw Tim.
They did a live stream the other day that had a title that was like “we were supposed to be on our next cruise” or something like that but I didn’t feel suicidal enough yet to be willing to give them the watched minutes

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Yes. They hate being home. Somehow (with no data to support it) they think people want to see the same cruise over and over and over again. The only thing that changes is the decorations and character costumes. Otherwise, all they do is complain and eat and eat and eat some more.

Each cruise video does a little worse than the previous one. Viewers don’t care about it. Dim just wants to be platinum which provides barely any benefits. Penny wise pound foolish here. $10,000+ cuntcierge cabin for mediocre views.
Yep. They are most definitely running from their lives at this point, and they think that by constantly traveling, it's going to make things better. It's not.

And re: the cruising. You're right about Tim and status. It's so superficial. I mean, if you get there naturally after so many cruises, fine. But it's simply not normal for a family to take this many cruises in a year - including back-to-back - and not be questioned by any sane-minded person.

It's not like they're travel vloggers living in the middle of friggin nowhere where you could almost justify the need for content.

They live here in Orlando, in Central Florida - where there's a bazillion things you could be covering at any given time (and not just Disney-related). Heck, just traveling to Tampa, St. Augustine, Miami, Naples, Jax, etc. for "day trip" type things (or short overnight stays) showcasing the attractions, botanical gardens (with awesome kids' areas), museums, zoos, aquariums, nature preserves, animal rescue facilities, outdoor-type stuff. ANYTHING other than theme parks could be covered too.

But they latched onto Disney for its easy clickbait and #s (where anything non-Disney gets lower views), they latched on to "status" and "things" rather than quality and building a stronger, more diverse audience, and they're ruining their kid's (or kids' - plural) lives because they're making them a focal point of the vlogs and creating nutso super-stans - living in an echo-chamber of nothing but praise - who make excuses for anything and everything they do.

It's sick and twisted. It's not reality. And it simply can't be sustainable.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Yep. They are most definitely running from their lives at this point, and they think that by constantly traveling, it's going to make things better. It's not.

And re: the cruising. You're right about Tim and status. It's so superficial. I mean, if you get there naturally after so many cruises, fine. But it's simply not normal for a family to take this many cruises in a year - including back-to-back - and not be questioned by any sane-minded person.

It's not like they're travel vloggers living in the middle of friggin nowhere where you could almost justify the need for content.

They live here in Orlando, in Central Florida - where there's a bazillion things you could be covering at any given time (and not just Disney-related). Heck, just traveling to Tampa, St. Augustine, Miami, Naples, Jax, etc. for "day trip" type things (or short overnight stays) showcasing the attractions, botanical gardens (with awesome kids' areas), museums, zoos, aquariums, nature preserves, animal rescue facilities, outdoor-type stuff. ANYTHING other than theme parks could be covered too.

But they latched onto Disney for its easy clickbait and #s (where anything non-Disney gets lower views), they latched on to "status" and "things" rather than quality and building a stronger, more diverse audience, and they're ruining their kid's (or kids' - plural) lives because they're making them a focal point of the vlogs and creating nutso super-stans - living in an echo-chamber of nothing but praise - who make excuses for anything and everything they do.

It's sick and twisted. It's not reality. And it simply can't be sustainable.
Feeling triggered as I pack for my 4th cruise of the year with my 5th next month…

Kidding, IDGAF we like to cruise as a family. Actually doing things. All 5 are on different cruise lines or ships and all to different destinations. Also unlike the slackers we don’t film our entire existence. Our friends and family usually complain because we don’t have any pictures because we are out doing stuff and just forget

• Heart
Reactions: 23
So Playboard let's you filter by Super Chat amounts. Even at their peak most videos with Super Chat or Stickers on didn't pull in a ton of money.
Screenshot_20221113-093814.png

And I realize the amounts are a lot for their minimal efforts but I'm thinking no way they make up for lost views with Super Sticker income.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
So, when Jenn had J$, they definitely had the money to take time away from vlogging daily for an extended break, like they originally said they'd do. But they jumped back to it after like 2 weeks. I'm going to guess that them being stuck home without being "on" for the cameras, they got sick of dealing with each other after that short amount of time that they felt the need to jump back into vlogging so soon.

Guesses on whether they take any sort of break after this baby is born? Tim will probably be out vlogging solo within days. Especially if Tron opens anywhere near the birth date.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
It'll be solo Tim park vlogs and home vlogs for a few months after Gideon is born. They're obsessed with meaningless firsts so I expect lots of that:

Gideon's First Bacon!
Gideon's First Green Diarrhea!
Gideon's First Hug With J$!
Gideon's First 99.9 "Fever"!
Gideon's First Time Sleeping 18 Hours In A Day! (Jenn slept 15!)

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Come on the girl is pregnant
Jenn is 22 weeks pregnant. The baby is the size of a papaya can be about 10 inches long and weigh about ONE pound. She is the size of someone who is 9+ months pregnant. This is because of her sedentary lifestyle and the food choices she makes. She knows she is pregnant, claimed she was infertile and still makes these terrible choices. duck her.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
He is going to have some serious adjusting to do when the trips abruptly stop due to school.
I think those trips are going to stop much sooner...maybe in February/March (or earlier) when the whale can't move anymore and then after Prop #2 is born...well...it'll be "interesting"

Reactions: 9
Re: Castaway Club benefits

I did a quick Google.
the following is from:

4F54B2B4-3C76-4F04-AA95-0DFF522DA797.jpeg
6E6B5E1D-6BB2-45F5-B82F-BD85FC7BAD1F.jpeg

As far as onboard benefits.
It appears that Tim is spending all these K $$$s to get platinum level, just so he can get a free Palo dinner (valued at $45***) once per future cruise! 🤷🏻‍♀️

Furthermore, if I understand thing correctly (@xmasbdaygirl will gently correct me if I am wrong), Dejennerate is one cruise behind Tim so there will be one cruise she is not eligible for the Palo benefit.

***this price is for the multi course set menu.
If one orders off the a la carte menu they will get a credit for $45 and pay the difference.

🤔 @xmasbdaygirl, how are the servers’ tips handled at Palo? No matter your bill, do you tip when you leave Palo?
Oh, and is the benefit for brunch or dinner?

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Feeling triggered as I pack for my 4th cruise of the year with my 5th next month…

Kidding, IDGAF we like to cruise as a family. Actually doing things. All 5 are on different cruise lines or ships and all to different destinations. Also unlike the slackers we don’t film our entire existence. Our friends and family usually complain because we don’t have any pictures because we are out doing stuff and just forget
:ROFLMAO: Yeah, but I know you're not like them.

And I'd also wager to bet that you didn't get off one cruise only to turn around and get on another a mere handful of days later staying in concierge...while taking $$$ handouts from people who likely have way less money than you do in the bank.

Reactions: 13
Today is Media Day for the reopening of Blizzard Beach. Yesterday was the Media Day for Universal's holiday offerings.

I'm sure the Trackers would have been to both if they weren't on their 17,000th cruise this year. Oh wait, they aren't on their media lists anymore. 😂 😂 😂
Every last minute cruise must be booked once they know the media dates for things. Can’t go if you “are busy”.

Tim the Toddler: stomps feet. “I didn’t want to go anyway! I was on a CRUUUUIIISSSSSSSE!!!!” Storms off in tears.

• Haha
Reactions: 14

I did a quick Google.
the following is from:

View attachment 1727514View attachment 1727516

It appears that Tim is spending all these K $$$s to get platinum level, just so he can get a free Palo dinner (valued at $45) once per future cruise! 🤷🏻‍♀️

Furthermore, if I understand thing correctly (@xmasbdaygirl will gently correct me if I am wrong), Dejennerate is one cruise behind Tim so there will be one cruise she is not eligible for the Palo benefit.

If one orders off the a la carte menu they will get a credit for $45 and pay the difference.

🤔 @xmasbdaygirl, how are the servers’ tips handled at Palo? No matter your bill, do you tip when you leave?
Yeah I posted a link to that pdf yesterday, thanks for getting it to show. The benefits are a joke. As @2020planner said, when stuff happens organically, great. It’s a nice little perk but to be obsessed with it, ugh so lame.

Is platinum the new cuntcierge? You know Dim is going to be insufferable with it.

It appears that Tim is spending all these K $$$s to get platinum level, just so he can get a free Palo dinner (valued at $45) once per future cruise!
This makes me wonder why they haven't bought into DVC, so they could then get on a DVC member cruise for all the "free" swag they give you on those. The logic makes total sense for Dim.

Reactions: 8
Even though Tim will be platinum before Jenn, she will still get a free Palo brunch or dinner due to being in the same room as Tim.

And tips are not included at Palo so they need to leave a gratuity for their server at the end of the meal when they get the check.

Reactions: 8
Solo Tim again?
Does that mean no nanny on board?
And DJ has to actually be a parent.
Staying with J$ at bedtime.

🤔 Actually I can see her having room service on speed dial. So she doesn’t mind.
During the live, Tim commented that because they were getting on board so late and J$ would have to go to bed right away that Jenn would essentially miss a whole day/night on the ship. So I took that to mean they definitely didn’t have a nanny since Jenn would have to get J$ to sleep and stay with him.

• Wow

I did a quick Google.
the following is from:

View attachment 1727514View attachment 1727516

It appears that Tim is spending all these K $$$s to get platinum level, just so he can get a free Palo dinner (valued at $45) once per future cruise! 🤷🏻‍♀️

🤔 @xmasbdaygirl, how are the servers’ tips handled at Palo? No matter your bill, do you tip when you leave?
I think he's eager for Platinum for the early booking opportunities--specifically the cabanas on Castaway Cay. Maybe for the Small World Nursery if that is the reason why we haven't seen J$ go there. They are going to want to dump Prop #2 when they can cruise again.

As Platinum, we also get our own private line at the terminal, so we don't have to wait with the commoners. 😂 When we sailed out of Miami, we got to wait in the concierge waiting area in the terminal. The last time we cruised out of Port Canaveral, we just walked on the ship, so I can't say if that is offered there. The Trackers are always late, so that won't make a difference to them. To me, I want to be on the ship the second I can to take full advantage of my time.

For some reason, it's everyone in your stateroom that gets the free Palo. We did Palo Brunch on our June cruise. My husband and 18 year old were still Gold at the time. They comped all of our meals. As far as Palo tipping goes, at the end of your meal, you are given a check and there is a tip line. So for our 3 person Palo brunch, it had $45 brunch on there 3 times and it was zeroed out at the end. Then there was a tip line where you write your tip on. So yes, Palo servers get tipped separately from your regular dining room folks.

Reactions: 9
During the live, Tim commented that because they were getting on board so late and J$ would have to go to bed right away that Jenn would essentially miss a whole day/night on the ship. So I took that to mean they definitely didn’t have a nanny since Jenn would have to get J$ to sleep and stay with him.
On the LIVE Tim talked about a special guest.
Then messed around with J$ about Santa.
So I thought that he didn’t want to reveal that “Bea” was joining them. It’s not like the Bojos are forthcoming and transparent in their lives.

Think about it. If Nicole hadn’t delayed the port arrival time of the cruise before this we all would know nothing about this Xmas cruise (which sailed 7 days after their Halloween cruise ended) till the videos were posted after Thanksgiving.

With the Bojos we are always playing the “Connect the Dots” game.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.