The Taylormade Home #2 come on now Flo how much lower can you go

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jeez who put 50p in Flo? She’s off on a rant today.

It’s obvious she reads here, I doubt trolls message her on Instagram.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Jeez who put 50p in Flo? She’s off on a rant today.

It’s obvious she reads here, I doubt trolls message her on Instagram.
Not bothered she’s lost followers but ranted on about it for about 7 dots 😂
& Nothing to do my arse Florence hun , it’s just after Xmas , wash your filthy sheets for a start they could always use some soap 😂😂

And yes Rosie is annoying as hell & doesn’t seem to like NOT being the centre of attention but we all know who she gets that off. 😉😂

For the last time self diagnosed dyslexia isn’t a thing Flo, you just revel in being a complete illiterate moron for some weird unknown reason 🥴

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
She might as well have just said, I have been reading tattle and it's cheesed me off 🤣 no one has messaged her with screenshots, she's been reading here. Which again another contradiction as she has said before that she doesn't want to read tattle. No one is judging her for having dyslexia, more for the fact that most phones are equipped with autocorrect, so it's just laziness.

Reactions: 9
Hold tight guys in the new year we will be treated to the Reno.. we all know what that means.. benny re arranging his hair while she checks herself out in the camera

• Haha
She might as well have just said, I have been reading tattle and it's cheesed me off 🤣 no one has messaged her with screenshots, she's been reading here. Which again another contradiction as she has said before that she doesn't want to read tattle. No one is judging her for having dyslexia, more for the fact that most phones are equipped with autocorrect, so it's just laziness.
Oh she’s definitely been reading here she was pretty much quoting our posts but making out this was all sent to her inbox. 😂
Plus the msg “where’s the PDFs” she must of sent to herself , her followers have been told they are work sheets they would ask for worksheets not pdfs 🥴

Reactions: 6
The management part....seriously Flo?! Who are you trying to convince! People are unfollowing because they have seen through your crap! You said it yourself, countless times that you have never been diagnosed with dyslexia and it would be a massive insult claiming to be dyslexia when you’re not, you’re just thick as tit. You are an insult to so many people!
I laughed out loud at the comment re Ben rearranging his hair! Every....damn....time he’s on he does it, no wonder it’s thinning, he rubs it too much 😂 he’s probably feeling insecure cause she likes to remind him every day that he’s punching and he’s 10 years older!! This woman grates on my nerves 😬

Sorry that was meant to say dyslexic

Reactions: 4
The management part....seriously Flo?! Who are you trying to convince! People are unfollowing because they have seen through your crap! You said it yourself, countless times that you have never been diagnosed with dyslexia and it would be a massive insult claiming to be dyslexia when you’re not, you’re just thick as tit. You are an insult to so many people!
I laughed out loud at the comment re Ben rearranging his hair! Every....damn....time he’s on he does it, no wonder it’s thinning, he rubs it too much 😂 he’s probably feeling insecure cause she likes to remind him every day that he’s punching and he’s 10 years older!! This woman grates on my nerves 😬

Sorry that was meant to say dyslexic
“I don’t want my educational worksheets to be in peoples houses and have everyone taking the piss out of my spelling & grammar because that’s low “

Jesus Christ a list of chores is NOT educational in the slightest, I dunno about you guys but doing the dishes doesn’t teach me anything, nor does it get my brain going, I also don’t laminate and display my lists for all to see .. maybe that’s just me 😉 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ok ok ok! Management 😂😂
Spelling is bad, use a bloody spell checker!
Educational? Thought they were checklists for kids chores?
Poor education, no one is taking the piss out of that but if it bothers you, yes flo you as you've obviously been on here whilst you're bored, take your kids education seriously or you're setting them up for the same.
Take note of the advice we offer, like cleaning your brows! Wear clothes around your stepson, stop putting Rosie on a pedestal above all the other kids, have some car safety.
Not bothered about losing followers but you noticed it, and insta must be removing bots, so you know you've got them, remove them yourself if that number is so irrelevant to you! I agree with others that you've got all that from here, not your inbox love!

Ok ok ok! Management 😂😂
Spelling is bad, use a bloody spell checker!
Educational? Thought they were checklists for kids chores?
Poor education, no one is taking the piss out of that but if it bothers you, yes flo you as you've obviously been on here whilst you're bored, take your kids education seriously or you're setting them up for the same.
Take note of the advice we offer, like cleaning your brows! Wear clothes around your stepson, stop putting Rosie on a pedestal above all the other kids, have some car safety.
Not bothered about losing followers but you noticed it, and insta must be removing bots, so you know you've got them, remove them yourself if that number is so irrelevant to you! I agree with others that you've got all that from here, not your inbox love

• Heart
I can’t help but think the real reason she’s not following through with the worksheets is that she can’t do them. She’s looked at what others are doing and thought I can do that only to find out she can’t. I’m not trying to be horrible but I genuinely don’t think that she has the literacy, IT or organisational skills to be able to pull it off.

If she genuinely has a routine then why not film it instead. Lots of instagrammers vlog their cleaning/organisation routines. All we’ve seen is the morning routine and it’s getting very boring.

The first thing that sprung to mind when she first addressed her “trolls” was.......

No Flo, you’re the A HOLE!!!!!

Reactions: 7
I can’t help but think the real reason she’s not following through with the worksheets is that she can’t do them. She’s looked at what others are doing and thought I can do that only to find out she can’t. I’m not trying to be horrible but I genuinely don’t think that she has the literacy, IT or organisational skills to be able to pull it off.

If she genuinely has a routine then why not film it instead. Lots of instagrammers vlog their cleaning/organisation routines. All we’ve seen is the morning routine and it’s getting very boring.
we all know she’s incredibly lazy ,her morning hour is all she has by the looks of it & that’s mainly the kids let’s be honest 😂 she makes a bed and hurls the ring light about for an hour then calls it an organised routine 🥴😂 I agree I think she’s realised she’s out of her depth

• Haha
I'm going to do daily vlogs 'on a saturday' so you're not doing daily vlogs? You're doing a vlog on a Saturday only. If we're lucky it won't upload again 😂

Also, how dense do the children need to be to not realise that particular day will be moving day, you're not going to have stripped their bed totally that morning and still expect them to make their bed? I get that a lot of things will have been packed already already but don't load the dishwasher etc? Panic about getting stuff done, vans being loaded etc? Just odd tbh!

• Haha
She said weeks ago that she thought it would be fun to surprise the kids on moving day by picking them up from school and taking them to the new house.

Now it’s suddenly the kids idea and they suggested she do it 🤔

• Haha
I’m sure Ben will be delighted when he gets out of the shower to see that she’s rolling her greasy hair all over his pillows 🤢 I can’t tell if she’s just washed it, has a hair mask on or it’s just THAT greasy 🤔

• Sick
She said weeks ago that she thought it would be fun to surprise the kids on moving day by picking them up from school and taking them to the new house.

Now it’s suddenly the kids idea and they suggested she do it 🤔
She isn’t intelligent enough to be a good liar, well, let’s face it, she’s not intelligent for anything really! In the words of thicko Flo, “not gonna lie”

• Haha
She thinks she's made it cos she's got 'trolls' 🤦‍♀️we didn't care or need to know that Ben was in the shower either.
Gonna do the website bigger and better, yeah cos someone else will probably do it and she'll stick her name and face on it. Quite how she thought she was gonna open a website and not know how to attach the files was laughable.
That fishing trip appears to be about £400, so she's proud that she's earnt £400 in a year, wow! Get a real job! There's. O reason she can't, other than needing to keep tabs on Ben by taking his lunch everyday drinking their petrol!

• Haha
That fishing trip appears to be about £400, so she's proud that she's earnt £400 in a year, wow! Get a real job!
She‘s not earning megabucks but she is earning good money 🤣 No Flo, you’re not earning good money ... you’re earning pocket money. Most of us will earn in 1 or 2 weeks from our real jobs what you have managed to get during the entire lifespan of your business (not a business). You would earn much more money from starting up a cleaning or ironing business than you would from your pyramid scheme. Plus, you would be doing an honest days work.

Reactions: 5
I may be wrong but I’m sure she’s not washed that bedding in over two weeks since she brought it home from Primark and also with the dogs arse having been sitting on it.... She took the bottom sheet off, appeared to turn it round to the opposite side and refit it! She’s so lazy.

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.