Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

1-2/3:4

Seriously! It’s 8am and only her and Rosie are awake! This is why they need a routine. Heaven forbid the kids have a break during Christmas and have a lie in! The world most certainly is coming to an end. Hmmm or maybe Flo you should think of it as a effing Sunday and that they aren’t robots and would like to just laze about on weekends and holidays on some days!!!!! Seriously eff off now!

oh and on a positive note guys, looks like a new thread will be needed soon. She’s certainly burning through these pages with all the crap she keeps coming out with

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I can’t stop laughing at all these posts 😂😂😂 there so spot on it’s hilarious 😆 shes proper quiet today..whats up flo you been reading some home truths on here!!

• Haha

Instagramstalker101

Chatty Member
I’m pretty doubtful she’s had lots of messages about her Ring doorbell. They’ve been around years, she hasn’t got the newest one either for a change 🙄 considering they have no money though she ‘just went on, saw it and bought it’ ok Flo, not everyone can do that right now so great for rubbing it in peoples faces

Wooohooo

Omg I feel sick to my stomach watching what she done with Harry, it’s weird beyond weird!! It comes to something when you’re that desperate for attention you do THAT to your STEPSON, like it’s been mentioned, if that was the other way round and a man done what she did, he’d be called all sorts....and rightly so! Completely and utterly inappropriate to a whole new levers, just 😳 she is just vile and her account needs closing down! Wrongen 😳

• Heart
I'm going to do daily vlogs 'on a saturday' so you're not doing daily vlogs? You're doing a vlog on a Saturday only. If we're lucky it won't upload again 😂

Also, how dense do the children need to be to not realise that particular day will be moving day, you're not going to have stripped their bed totally that morning and still expect them to make their bed? I get that a lot of things will have been packed already already but don't load the dishwasher etc? Panic about getting stuff done, vans being loaded etc? Just odd tbh!

• Haha
The way she goes on and on saying loads of people asking, loads of people asking.... I bet that mailbox is empty. She only ever says that cause she wants to have moan about another blatant lie.

Where is the magical website? Another porky pie she made up probably 😂😂😂😂

I’m glad she’s quiet hopefully the kids can eat their McDonalds in peace without that ring light being launched in their face.
Mcdonalds in peace 😂😂🎄 but remember they only eat gousto and healthy coz their stomachs cant deal with processed foods😂 another lie !! Ben used to go to the gym she probably made him build one in the garden shed another reason to keep her creepy eyes on him 😂😂

• Haha

Popo15

Hold on, this haul was last night? Yet she’s pulled out a tub of cheese spread that’s not been refrigerated and she’s going to eat it now on bread? Bizarre.
Absolute bull! She went this morning and either left Gracie or took her and she knew she’d get shit for either!!!

Does anyone else remember Ben’s rental property that they were going to ‘do up’ for Ben’s sister & flo was going to document it all for us! Whatever happened to that???? 🤥🤔

So she's definitely been told to keep the kids off. (Thank the lord)

Hi Flo so obvious you read here.

I really can't stand the woman.

• Haha

no flouncing

VIP Member
I’m sure Rosies teacher, who may have her own children, would love to have a day off midweek to catch up on laundry and clean!

Kelsmith346

Chatty Member
Taylor made morning is not negotiable, the kids do it every single day - she's just said they haven't been doing it 🤦‍♀️ also tier 4 primary school kids are still back next week (unless she's suddenly moved to London), so George and Rosie should be back at school, another thing to publicly show how stupid she is and can't understand it all. Flo, check these things before you come on and look more of an idiot!!

Also, even the older kids who aren't back until 18th will have online learning so making out she's going to do homeschooling off her own back to be so wonderful to the kids, they'll have it set? 🤷🏻‍♀️
She is as thick as fuck but I live same area and we are not back this week with the schools. Maybe she can get one of the kids to wash her bed sheet and now her coat 😂 or maybe she can go do an un essential shop again and get s truck load of Vaseline for those still arsehole looking lips 😂😂😂

• Haha
Always believe in the manic of Christmas guys 😂😂
I find them a bit like trevellers, the man is the king and does little around the house, a manual job and education isn't important but keeping a house clean and tidy is.
She goes on about working hard and then says she doesn't feel like it's work, you can't have them both.

Xoxoxox

Yep, but I think sian did have a dig at her the other day about actually sitting with her son and flo wasn't, I did write here about it, but no she doesn't mention her by name or account anymore that I see. Also sian was saying don't buy if you can't afford it, whilst flo was all buy my shit on black Friday.
Flo did say a while back that she wasn't interested in school run mums as well, so I think that friendship fizzled. I imagine Florence is really hard to be friends with, she comes across as egotistical but dense.

I'm only halfway through today's dots but she literally said she just said she saw the goat on someone else's account, then said she's taking the credit for it as she found it, yeah found it as much as you found the lounge wear on hinch but you won't take credit for that. I'm sure I'll be back before all the dots are watched 😂😂

• Haha

chattycatty

VIP Member
Please lord Jesus, please tell me that she’s not just told all her followers that’s she’s wanting a baby and that all the kids are on board with it? Like wtf benny lad take the phone off her she’s got a screw loose?

Is there something wrong with these influences? Like do they all have a screw loose 🤦🏼‍♀️ Wow I’m lost in this world I wanna get off

• Haha

Xoxoxox

Ironic that she called the dog thick, despite her being out with a child who has been in direct contact with a covid positive person!

• Wow
  • Angry

1-2/3:4

And omg saying people are now shopping in the dark?! Hello! Some of us have day jobs. Proper day jobs which means we can only shop in the “dark”. Can this woman get anymore frustrating?!?!

Mandyj101

I can’t understand how she can only allow those poor kids 2 hours a day of home schooling my 14 year old has to be logged into school from 08.40 till about 2.50 each day. If not I will revive a text to
Say she’s not in her lessons. Even my 7 year old is expected to be online for more than 2 hours. Unbelievable! I work for the ambulance service so feel the struggle of home schooling but I manage more than 2 hours a day while juggling a proper job! Think she needs to get a grip and stop worrying about what she looks like and concentrate on the kids education! I’ve followed her from when she was a smaller account and I can honestly say she was a far nicer person back then now I just cringe and watch her for pure amusement! 😂🙈😬

Instagramstalker101

Chatty Member
Question - why did she ring gracies school to ask if she could keep her at home rather than sending her to school? Surely her mum or dad would do that, not her stepmum. She’s so controlling over all of their lives, even the kids she’s just stepmum to 🤢

Chickenuggets123

She’s still banging on about working from home. You don’t have a job hun - stop kidding yourself on 😂😂😂

She’s obviously been reading here as she has acknowledged our eyebrow comments 😂😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha