The Taylormade Home #2 come on now Flo how much lower can you go

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You know what I don’t get? Why Benny let’s her tag along & doesn’t tell her to back off, I mean surely he’s got to know that’s not exactly professional 🤷‍♀️ If I’m phoning a tradesman for a quote I don’t expect him/her to bring his family along especially not this year with covid etc 🤦‍♀️😂

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Yes, i know some carpentry from my ex husband, and you could tell she had no clue, i just pretended i didn't know who she was and she was like can i take pictures for my instagram but i said no?? Shes very erm.... ditzy
She asked to take pictures for her Instagram?! What on earth?! That’s honestly so odd. She really needs to find a job to focus on. I cannot imagine following my partner along to a job. that’s so odd - it’s just not normal whatsoever!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She asked to take pictures for her Instagram?! What on earth?! That’s honestly so odd. She really needs to find a job to focus on. I cannot imagine following my partner along to a job. that’s so odd - it’s just not normal whatsoever!
My partner is in the building trade and never ever would i go with him to a job? ( unless its family or a friend ) but honestly she was just weird, i dont follow anymore as found her a bit contradicting and ditsy lol...

• Haha
My partner is in the building trade and never ever would i go with him to a job? ( unless its family or a friend ) but honestly she was just weird, i dont follow anymore as found her a bit contradicting and ditsy lol...
I honestly can’t get my head round how weird this is , 😂 phoning a tradesman about a job and here you have the illiterate gypsy rocking up with him asking to take photos of your house 🤦‍♀️😂
Was she then going to lurk about with him in your home the whole time he did the job? 😂🤯

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I honestly can’t get my head round how weird this is , 😂 phoning a tradesman about a job and here you have the illiterate gypsy rocking up with him asking to take photos of your house 🤦‍♀️😂
Was she then going to lurk about with him in your home the whole time he did the job? 😂🤯
Illiterate gypsy actually made me proper laugh! 😂😂

Yes, i know some carpentry from my ex husband, and you could tell she had no clue, i just pretended i didn't know who she was and she was like can i take pictures for my instagram but i said no?? Shes very erm.... ditzy
She was probably hoping you'd ask what her insta was, or say you were a follower. Did she bring the ring light for the photos😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
It’s just a typical MLM scam. Overcharged and they get away with it because undereducated people like Flo fall right into their trap. They think they can make money out of selling them, all she is doing is buying more products and giving her up line some bonus. Doesn’t even look like she has anyone under her. I find the whole thing hilarious that she’s walked straight into one of these traps. These MLMs make money from people like Flo 😂😂😂😂
Ironic she’s pushing the fact she has no money but expects other stay at home mums to spend their husbands money in her pyramid scheme:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I can’t stop laughing - I can just see her traipsing behind him with the ring light, belly top, baggy knee high boots and dressing gown on 😂😂😂 can’t get the vision out of my head 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I can’t stop laughing - I can just see her traipsing behind him with the ring light, belly top, baggy knee high boots and dressing gown on 😂😂😂 can’t get the vision out of my head 😂😂😂😂😂
😂😂😂😂
she’ll swap the dressing gown for that awful lumberjack shirt thing she prances about in and call it her work Jacket 😂😂 ring light in one hand and a lumi catalogue in the other 😂😂

• Haha
I can’t stop laughing at all these posts 😂😂😂 there so spot on it’s hilarious 😆 shes proper quiet today..whats up flo you been reading some home truths on here!!

• Haha
Has anyone noticed she hasn’t mentioned Ben using her Lumispa for ages? But it’s soooo good on his wrinkles 🤣 also when she raises her eyebrows she still has forehead wrinkles soooo 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Yea I noticed that, shes such a fake! Also theres no way she’s getting to 20K before xmas! Her followers are going down not up!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I can’t stop laughing at all these posts 😂😂😂 there so spot on it’s hilarious 😆 shes proper quiet today..whats up flo you been reading some home truths on here!!
Probably out breaking the rules, dragging Gracie to B&M , taking bennys lunchbox to him , roaming aimlessly about that one field etc etc 😂 she can’t post that stuff anymore tho because she knows she’ll get called out on it here 😂😂
I did notice she said Gracie manages to get on with her school work on the laptop no bother ... the girls clearly got her REAL mums brains... thank god 😂😂

• Heart
Probably out breaking the rules, dragging Gracie to B&M , taking bennys lunchbox to him , roaming aimlessly about that one field etc etc 😂 she can’t post that stuff anymore tho because she knows she’ll get called out on it here 😂😂
I did notice she said Gracie manages to get on with her school work on the laptop no bother ... the girls clearly got her REAL mums brains... thank god 😂😂
Don’t forget the mcdonalds drive thru..buying the trusty old hash brown and cappuccino 😆😆

Last edited:
  • Haha
The way she goes on and on saying loads of people asking, loads of people asking.... I bet that mailbox is empty. She only ever says that cause she wants to have moan about another blatant lie.

Where is the magical website? Another porky pie she made up probably 😂😂😂😂

I’m glad she’s quiet hopefully the kids can eat their McDonalds in peace without that ring light being launched in their face.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The way she goes on and on saying loads of people asking, loads of people asking.... I bet that mailbox is empty. She only ever says that cause she wants to have moan about another blatant lie.

I’m glad she’s quiet hopefully the kids can eat their McDonalds in peace without that ring light being launched in their face.
Mcdonalds in peace 😂😂🎄 but remember they only eat gousto and healthy coz their stomachs cant deal with processed foods😂 another lie !! Ben used to go to the gym she probably made him build one in the garden shed another reason to keep her creepy eyes on him 😂😂

• Haha
Mcdonalds in peace 😂😂🎄 but remember they only eat gousto and healthy coz their stomachs cant deal with processed foods😂 another lie !! Ben used to go to the gym she probably made him build one in the garden shed another reason to keep her creepy eyes on him 😂😂
Do they hell - did she say that?! She only eats gousto when folk use her code so she can get an AD/GIFT/FREEBIE/BEGGING meal. It’s always a farmfoods frenzie or McDonalds on her dinner table from what I’ve seen 😂😂😂

• Haha

I always laugh when she says she can’t get through everyone’s messages in her inbox with her 19k following, yet accounts that are 5-6 times her size ALWAYS seem to be able to respond. Maybe it’s because they don’t talk shite all the time on stories and have actual home content! Perhaps some advice there Flo

• Haha
I can imagine her saying hi I'm taylormadehome the successful influencer you know? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.