The Taylormade Home #2 come on now Flo how much lower can you go

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sure Rosies teacher, who may have her own children, would love to have a day off midweek to catch up on laundry and clean!

Reactions: 9
If someone has their hand up Infront of their face I’m pretty sure they don’t want to be filmed!! If I was that girls mother I would not be happy with that..
Abs she said ‘no’ when flo asked her to share what she was doing!

Reactions: 4
Did anyone else notice the products she has for ‘freebies’ or whatever she was saying are her half used products that she has bought? 😭😭😭😭 if someone does purchase she would actually just be ordering these via the site as an add on to the lumi. She talks some amount of rubbish honestly and she is so bad at lying - you can see it in her face 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Also - she keeps saying she’s logging off? She’s not even working so not sure what’s she is talking about - it’s obvious she’s not selling any lumi spa at the moment.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
If someone has their hand up Infront of their face I’m pretty sure they don’t want to be filmed!! If I was that girls mother I would not be happy with that..
She never learns does she ? Ella doesn’t want a phone in her face and makes it quite obvious but Flo doesn’t care . It’s what she wants end of story .

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Suppose this “greatfull” post has something to do with the new house.
Also can I just say that when I was trying incorrectly write the word grateful; it didn’t even allow me to use that so this whole “I’m dyslexic” fiasco is balls!!!

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Also can I just say that when I was trying incorrectly write the word grateful; it didn’t even allow me to use that so this whole “I’m dyslexic” fiasco is balls!!!
She means plain stupid I think 😂😂
I mean look at her attitude to all the kids school work the past few weeks, gracie didn’t do any that we saw until princess rosie had to do it too and she’s done what... a few half days and flos bitched & whined and made a mockery of it all the way through? 😂 education clearly means nothing in that household, her poor kids will leave home with no qualifications at this rate, but hey they’ll be able to do the dishes and make a bed 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I just assumed this would be to celebrate her £4.29 commission for the month :rolleyes::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Always believe in the manic of Christmas guys 😂😂
I find them a bit like trevellers, the man is the king and does little around the house, a manual job and education isn't important but keeping a house clean and tidy is.
She goes on about working hard and then says she doesn't feel like it's work, you can't have them both.

I find them a bit like trevellers, the man is the king and does little around the house, a manual job and education isn't important but keeping a house clean and tidy is.
She goes on about working hard and then says she doesn't feel like it's work, you can't have them both.
It is a bit like travellers the way she runs her house actually... lets skip school to clean the house girls 🙈😂
To be fair I’ve heard her say Ella has a job and Joanne works too, so I would imagine thankfully bennys 3 kids won’t be held back by Flos blatant disregard to education & REAL hard work, but her 2 will and it’s a shame

Yesssss! Why hasn’t anyone mentioned this before - this is exactly what she is like! She also dresses the same... oh my remember those thigh high baggy boots :LOL::LOL::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
21A32965-B643-4EC7-B722-C03FA5335C19.jpeg

Hi Flo 👋🏻. The reason why you don’t feel like you’re working is because you’re not. Selling skin products in your spare time is not a job. You’re the modern day equivalent of an Avon Lady. Your business (it’s not a business) should take no more than an hour of your day. You are either pretending to be spending hours on it every day or the task is too difficult for you because the skills required are outwith your current capabilities. Simples!

• Haha
  • Heart
I don't get why she cut her sons hair when the barbers opened back up on 2nd December? This has confused me somewhat. Especially as she was saying what a terrible job she has done because she's crap at hairdressing. I just don't get it? Was it for content?????

She’s pushing for a Tesco F&F partnership now

I don't get how it's harder to sit in front of a tablet and have the teacher run the day, rather than a few sheets? Sent home last lockdown. She can't sit there with her for the day, there's a problem here, not because she's working or looking after other children but because they need a break and to clean! Unreal!
The irony that she thinks it not fair being stuck behind a computer screen, but stick a phone in her face and that’s totally acceptable

Reactions: 5
I just see Tanya Turner when I see her like someone else said, they even have the same ponytail 😂😂

Also Mrs H has been partnering with Tesco clothes I’m sure I saw the other day, they won’t need or want Flo, plus the way she dresses who would want her modelling for them 😂😂 what on earth is she wearing today?!

Hinting for another free holiday or air B&B (log cabin) I think too ... it didn’t work last time Flo remember but keep up its amusing to watch all the companies ignore you 😂

Attachments

I'm only halfway through today's dots but she literally said she just said she saw the goat on someone else's account, then said she's taking the credit for it as she found it, yeah found it as much as you found the lounge wear on hinch but you won't take credit for that. I'm sure I'll be back before all the dots are watched 😂😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.