The Taylormade Home #2 come on now Flo how much lower can you go

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she think it’s just where she’s from down south that’s in lockdown? All of England is in lockdown fgs 😂
I think she's got in a tizzy over Scotland and Wales being different. She didn't even know how many days are in November, tree is going up on 31st November 🤔 she doesn't understand lockdown remember. Still tit shopping, taking gracie out etc.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I think she's got in a tizzy over Scotland and Wales being different. She didn't even know how many days are in November, tree is going up on 31st November 🤔 she doesn't understand lockdown remember. Still tit shopping, taking gracie out etc.
31st November 🙈😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
H
She’s not a very good advert for her ridiculously expensive Lumi and the creams . Her skin was oily so changed her cream now it’s dry but of course that’s down to the weather 😂 keep up the good work Flo 🤪
haha!! Because she is over- exfoliating with that bloody lumi! Not a great advert for it flo!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
31st November 🙈😂😂
She’s the gift that keeps giving for sure !

H
haha!! Because she is over- exfoliating with that bloody lumi! Not a great advert for it flo!
I’ve seen a few advertising these - although many of them have now stopped which speaks volumes - and I haven’t seen any where the skin looks better for using it .

Just catching up - 31st of November, actual tears 😂😂😂😂

I got a ring light delivered today.. just a basic one because I actually needed it for working from home as it gets dark at 15:30 now and I have real video calls for my real job. It did make my laugh a bit when it arrived... I can’t believe she hauls that thing about to every room... I’ve set it up at my work desk and that’s where it will stay 😂

• Haha
Just catching up - 31st of November, actual tears 😂😂😂😂

I got a ring light delivered today.. just a basic one because I actually needed it for working from home as it gets dark at 15:30 now and I have real video calls for my real job. It did make my laugh a bit when it arrived... I can’t believe she hauls that thing about to every room... I’ve set it up at my work desk and that’s where it will stay 😂
Did you buy it off of her aff link?? 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So she’s gagging attention tonight from her husband that clearly isn’t interested (put some bloody clothes on woman!) to talk about what?? What was that nonsense all about! “We’re moving to appreciate what we had?!” Wtf she’s such a dick head! Of course you were gonna wrap their bedrooms in wrapping paper cause you are the most fun mum said no one ever!! I mean, blue rav it to the walls, it’s not going to mark them, just more crap for your crap account!! I hope she realises people only follow her to see her mess and make ourselves feel good about our own lives!! Also, that’s the only house in her road of that value?? Erm Flo.....we all know your address, we only have to punch it into zoopla to know that’s another lie 🙄 you chat shite!! Also, stop with the....”sorry it cut me off” we can tell without you telling us every.....bloody.....time 🥱

oh I feel better for that 😂😂

Sorry blue tac not rav....fat fingers....it must be in my “jeans” 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Honestly moaning about having to have Christmas in a house where they have everything? Her eyes need seriously opening . Does she not realise there are a lot of people who won’t have a Christmas or even heat. Ffs 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Honestly moaning about having to have Christmas in a house where they have everything? Her eyes need seriously opening . Does she not realise there are a lot of people who won’t have a Christmas or even heat. Ffs 😡
No she doesn’t . She lives in her own little bubble and really needs to engage her brain before she speaks .

Reactions: 6
Why are they moving? They have a nice house.
To a renovate a different house. Because I think they're both insecure and need change 😂

I skipped a lot of the Lumi tit this morning, but guys, did you know Ben is older than her 🤔🤣😂 also his friends laughed at him for using the Lumi, suggesting they watch her stories?? Apprentice can tell the difference after 5 days, yeah whatever!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I mean, people are dying and she is upset she can't wallpaper her kids rooms in wrapping paper 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why does she keep reminding us Ben is older than her?
Maybe she's worried that people will think they're the same age? Who knows but she needs to keep telling us 😂
Isn't it nice how she's doing stuff at home everyday with Gracie. Oh no my mistake! I bet if it was Rosie or George off school, we'd see all these activities planned to keep them busy.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Hold on, this haul was last night? Yet she’s pulled out a tub of cheese spread that’s not been refrigerated and she’s going to eat it now on bread? Bizarre.

• Haha
I’m sick of seeing her paste cheap tan on her face - it looks awful. She looks bright orange or maybe that’s the 800 filters she uses to try sell tat products. No wonder that lumi looks dirty, slapping that on constantly. What 30 year old puts fake tan on to sit in the house? It’s so bizarre 😂😂😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I have no idea. I’m 24, my partner is 29 but I don’t bang on about it 😑 she’s really starting to grate on my tits
I’m 32 my husband is 40 at the weekend but I don’t think I’ve ever once announced to people that he’s older than me, it’s so strange

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.