The TaylorMade Home #10 Bens a gr8 carpenter, hes had an idea-theyll kit their mansion with stuff from ikea

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is beyond dull and obviously trying to get people to sign up to lumi.

Beyond tragic!
Pathetic that each time she mentions it would be people noticing Ben wearing a nice tshirt or a nice watch.. literally nobody’s looking at her numpty of a man. 😂

They do however see her kids dressed like tinks daily, with no toys & her painfully bare house…. Nobody with sense thinks she’s earning big at all. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Pathetic that each time she mentions it would be people noticing Ben wearing a nice tshirt or a nice watch.. literally nobody’s looking at her numpty of a man. 😂

They do however see her kids dressed like tinks daily, with no toys & her painfully bare house…. Nobody with sense thinks she’s earning big at all. 😂
If they do look they are probably wondering where his van is 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Scuffy kids with thin mattresses that don’t fit their beds, small poorly designed bedrooms with no toys whatsoever, an absolute shambles of a reno and this knobhead is still trying to convince people she has money and to sign up to lumi.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Mutton dressed as lamb! She is beyond filtered her whole face shape has changed! Those outfits are so tacky and cheap,You could dress her in designer & she would look like someone from Cheetham hill 🤮
Oi!!! There’s nothing wrong with cheetham hill 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
View attachment 1418191
Either queen of Slavery made this or took the joke too far? 😂😂
Again I really don’t have a problem with this if 2 parents are working and you have a busy household etc. However - none of this applies to her! She is home all day on her own so she has plenty of time for house work including picking up none existent toys etc.

Problem is she is bone idle lazy and thinks she is an influencer….. when in reality she is nothing short of a bored lonely housewife with no ambitions, no original thoughts of her own desperately clinging to her chav non driving husband 🤣

Reactions: 14
Built in wardrobe reveal pending….. now this I cant wait to see…..
But they aren't going to be massive ones like to see, Ben's going to do the best with the space and shape of the walls and ceiling - which they created! It's not like they're making an old house work how they want it, they designed it all!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I can’t wait to see the poorly fitted suit Ben wears to this wedding lol who bets she’s got the old trusty shoes on 🤣 I can bet you now she didn’t have a bath this morning the skank

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Did Ben ACTUALLY wear a t-shirt, jeans and sports sliders to a WEDDING??
Wow
I think it’s fair to say she’s read your comment by her attempt to justify his terrible outfit. When someone said earlier in one of the threads that they reminded them of travellers, how wrong can you be…. Even the travellers put in more effort for a wedding!!

Reactions: 12
Went to the hairdresser to have her hair done up, and it's still a frizzy frazzled mess - sack the hairdresser Flo, if she can't even smooth it, it's fucked.

Ben's outfit. 😱 Even if he wore a shirt, who wears jeans to a wedding and that shirt is awful anyway. He is an absolute mess. That's her sister's wedding and that's the effort he made, think that says it all about them two.

Ugly Trotter Shoes -check ✅

Edit- I thought she said it was her sister's wedding, but she's proud of William 🤔🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The groom wore trainers for goodness sake!!! Trainers for your first dance!
What an absolute shambles!
People get married abroad in real heat in better more appropriate attire than these scrubbers !

Reactions: 8
🤣 oh what a tit show same old shoes same old boring hair same trashy look all together and Ben well lol maybe she should try and get an iron gifted lol who the hell wears jeans to a wedding and a non ironed shirt! never known such a show up

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.