The TaylorMade Home #10 Bens a gr8 carpenter, hes had an idea-theyll kit their mansion with stuff from ikea

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tell me your trying to be peri Sian without telling me your trying to be peri Sian lol! I’ve second hand embarrassment soooooooo bad

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That canvas/picture was gifted how long ago? And its just been properly acknowledged and shown! Maybe they didn't want her posing in front of it though!
Poor Rosie in winter uniform in a heat wave, but it's OK as flo has several summer outfits ordered for herself, of course! Previously Rosie was wearing a summer dress with tights in winter, how can she get it so wrong??
Cleaning the floor with the kids still going back and forth, why bother to do it right then?

Reactions: 9
And George in that ridiculously oversized fleece! In this weather! Whilst he is being a kitchen slave…..before going off to school. She absolutely disgusts me. More clothes for herself AGAIN! All the stories at the weekend ‘having fun family time’ really doesn’t wash Florence! You are a tit parent and the most absorbed, narcissistic twit on Instagram (and that’s saying something)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Why would you film a reel in your hallway? 🤣🤣 honestly she is such a bleeping dick!
I see lumi are having yet another sale…… a bit like dfs!

I think someone has been reading tattle again 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

honestly Flo - read this - buy your kids some bleeping clothes you tight arse selfish c*nt.
you’re an absolute disgrace and should be ashamed of yourself.

Ps I didn’t even realise rosie was in her winter uniform. After the song and dance this bellend made about how much SHE had to pay out for “all” of their uniforms.

You’re a fake witch Florence and just like hinch - people will start to see through you!

Attachments

Reactions: 12
Why would you film a reel in your hallway? 🤣🤣 honestly she is such a bleeping dick!

honestly Flo - read this - buy your kids some bleeping clothes you tight arse selfish c*nt.

Ps I didn’t even realise rosie was in her winter uniform. After the song and dance this bellend made about how much SHE had to pay out for “all” of their uniforms.

You’re a fake witch Florence and just like hinch - people will start to see through you!
There’s Such a heavy filter on that pic , her blond bits look pink 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
her editing of the stories is terrible today. All repeated and in the wrong order 😂 it’ll be ‘I’m DysLeXic’ no doubt

• Haha
Everytime I see their garden, I wonder why there is still a great big hole where their pipes are. Surely you would want to fill this in asap to ensure that it's safe for the doggies as well as the children. 🤷🤷

That reel is absolute cringe. She looks like a right bellend

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Everytime I see their garden, I wonder why there is still a great big hole where their pipes are. Surely you would want to fill this in asap to ensure that it's safe for the doggies as well as the children. 🤷🤷

That reel is absolute cringe. She looks like a right bellend
Perhaps the great big hole is for her to bury bens balls? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The reel is so uncomfortable to watch, she looks miserable and awkward! And yes, why are the kids in winter uniform in 30c heat - and she’s in crop top and shorts?!

It’s sad to see but I think she’s lost, she doesn’t know who she is and desperately trying to be someone else, I expect she’d be more successful being herself 😕

She’s accidentally “forgot” filmed that reel and they’ve either messaged her saying “do you like the print we sent” or have messaged to say they’re disappointed etc. Such an after thought either way! This is why no one sends her anything. She’s unreliable, inconsistent and has no awareness of others. Just like her parenting.

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again… the one thing she excels at is making everything look cheap and tacky.
some of those outfits are actually ok but once she puts them on they look bloody awful 😂😂
How old does she think she is in all of them teenager/young women crop top and shorts
sets? Does she not know she’s reached the age where you’re meant to have class? Instead she’s looking tacky because she’s trying to pull off outfits she’s far too old for. And it’s nothing against a someone of her age in crop tops or shorts, it’s the style she choses, you can tell how cheap all her outfits are a mile off.

How old does she think she is in all of them teenager/young women crop top and shorts
sets? Does she not know she’s reached the age where you’re meant to have class? Instead she’s looking tacky because she’s trying to pull off outfits she’s far too old for. And it’s nothing against a someone of her age in crop tops or shorts, it’s the style she choses, you can tell how cheap all her outfits are a mile off.
I have nothing against shein, I've had some nice blouses and dresses from there for work...the problem is she thinks she is still early 20s and she's not.
I'd be cringing if I was one of her 5 (2) kids if she dropped me off in crop tops, cycling shorts and greasy hair

Reactions: 8
Mutton dressed as lamb! She is beyond filtered her whole face shape has changed! Those outfits are so tacky and cheap,You could dress her in designer & she would look like someone from Cheetham hill 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Mutton dressed as lamb! She is beyond filtered her whole face shape has changed! Those outfits are so tacky and cheap,You could dress her in designer & she would look like someone from Cheetham hill 🤮
I feel a bit sorry for her. She obviously hasn’t had a very good upbringing. I think it’s clear there were many issues in her childhood which has lead to what she’s like today. The sad part is she parents on what she thinks is normal. The children (at least hers) will likely grow up with no aspirations, goals or achievements. Flo seems like she never really grew up! She plays adults. She clings on to Bodgit Ben like some father figure. Plays pretend work with her milenial part time job. Plays being mum. Plays being housewife. Plays travelling. Plays being happy. She just seems like an empty soul that has absolutely 0 depth or personality other than what a child would have.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
I feel a bit sorry for her. She obviously hasn’t had a very good upbringing. I think it’s clear there were many issues in her childhood which has lead to what she’s like today. The sad part is she parents on what she thinks is normal. The children (at least hers) will likely grow up with no aspirations, goals or achievements. Flo seems like she never really grew up! She plays adults. She clings on to Bodgit Ben like some father figure. Plays pretend work with her milenial part time job. Plays being mum. Plays being housewife. Plays travelling. Plays being happy. She just seems like an empty soul that has absolutely 0 depth or personality other than what a child would have.
You’ve hit the nail on the head. I truly believe someone like Flo should never have had Children, she’s failing them so badly.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
It’s the boobs for me. They are far too big for frame…..

Nail on the head……

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.