The TaylorMade Home #10 Bens a gr8 carpenter, hes had an idea-theyll kit their mansion with stuff from ikea

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you @notaninstahun_hun for the tread suggestion with 20 likes — #996 on tread #9 *edited to fit*

recap to follow as we are well over on the comments — oh no, that’s not a lie.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
10 threads now on our influencer of the year Florence.
So far from what I can remember from the last thread influencer Florence has been gifted…. Wax melts, a glossy box, a cheap outfit and I think a canvas…..
There is also some doubt around the lazy spa. This was mention in her stories never to be seen again or the company tagged.
The mansion is taking shape with paint from farrow and ball trade centre….tiles from wickes laid incorrectly and now panelling……
Not to mention the cinema room with glass doors and a window they couldn’t even be bothered to block out and cheap curtain…
We also found out that Ben is a carpenter who can’t measure and can’t build fitted wardrobes. This was blamed on the kids wanting more floor space. So they got massive ikea drawers instead…….of course……

and lastly this is the last ever sale of lumi before prices go back up …… don’t miss out on these ammmazing deals!!! Ps you also need Botox, fillers and your lips down to achieve the same results but don’t let that put you off…

Thanks @notaninstahun_hun for the thread title

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
According to her it took about 3 days and like 9 hours one of those days , to put up a few sets of drawers? I’m tit at DIY but it wouldn’t take me that long never mind with a so called carpenter in the house?
Or is it that she’s so boring she just decided to drag it out over all those days for “content” 🙄😴

Reactions: 6
According to her it took about 3 days and like 9 hours one of those days , to put up a few sets of drawers? I’m tit at DIY but it wouldn’t take me that long never mind with a so called carpenter in the house?
Or is it that she’s so boring she just decided to drag it out over all those days for “content” 🙄😴
Deffo drag it out. I was pregnant and I built 3 of the Pax wardrobes in 1 day, that was assembling, messing around with the height of rails ect and fixing them to the wall and together. I now have a lovely mirrored wall of wardrobes that have lasted almost 4 years. I doubt hers will last because by the sounds of it she’s bodged them together 😆😆

The random little videos with the kids doing nothing even remotely funny crack me up. Even when just chilling at home you can tell she’d be glued to her phone looking for any opportunity to film them for ‘content’, what a life 🤣

I guess when you’re used to the prison cell life you miss it 🤣

No seriously though this says so much about how this child acts as if she is 5/6 years old due to Flo’s parenting or lack of it. You only need to see her on camera to see how delayed she is, no wonder she has no friends and is the laughing stock of her School.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
That’s such an awful thing that the child is needing to be brought home from camp … my children were always happy and exhausted on return from trips
This would worry me so much as it reflects on the friendships she has and her resilience levels which as we know she is provided with an awful needy clingy example by her mother

Reactions: 11
She’s now posted that child fully unclothed, asleep in bed!! Wtf?!? She has zero responsibility and no comprehension of privacy and boundaries
Fully disgusted 😞

• Angry
Reactions: 12
Very unusual for a child to come back from a trip. Almost unheard of unless very poorly or hysterical crying in a tantrum.

That’s such an awful thing that the child is needing to be brought home from camp … my children were always happy and exhausted on return from trips
This would worry me so much as it reflects on the friendships she has and her resilience levels which as we know she is provided with an awful needy clingy example by her mother
Rosie won’t have any resilience levels as Flo doesn’t , those kids are constantly taught to give up at the first hurdle and this reflects that.

I’ve never in all my years of parenting heard of a child coming home from residential in the middle of the night, theres more to that than she’s letting on unless Rosie threw a massive witch fit to get home.

FFFB1080-6B98-4500-80A3-50A30842578A.png

I’m guessing that is all her earnings from lumi for the past year or it’s just the cash they have left to pay her credit card bill? 😂

• Haha
“Mummy comes straight away when you need her” 🙄🙄
No Flo there’s more to the story than you’re letting on either that or Rosie is an attention seeking liar like her mother and the teachers couldn’t wait to get shot of her because she’s clearly not sick today in the slightest.

Forgot to mention when they were at the arcade playing that punchbag game did anyone notice she made encouraging noises for both Gracie and Rosie when they did it but laughed mockingly when George had a go.

• Heart
Wow just wow!
Firstly and I actually say this with sympathy, I do think Rosie needs to be tested, she is delayed and the whole being away and having to go home just does not sit right with me; either something bad has happened or mentally she is not coping.
Florence if you are reading this I would suggest you take your child to speak to a therapist pronto!
Now, on to the cars! If someone was repeatedly putting me and my children in danger late at night on the roads especially with 1 of them being unwell,,the sensible thing would have been to call the police to save either them having an accident or someone else being caught up in one through their stupidity, but our Florence is a stupid as them!
Now…. She says she entered the slip road and done a U Turn!! Absolutely not ok to do this and if there are camera on there then I hope she gets fined and points! Silly mare could have caused an accident herself!

Forgot to mention when they were at the arcade playing that punchbag game did anyone notice she made encouraging noises for both Gracie and Rosie when they did it but laughed mockingly when George had a go.
Yes that was my next comment! She actually took the mickey out of him, mocking him!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
She really is thick as mince isn’t she? I hope to god there are cameras on that slip road as previously stated and she gets a fine. If not I’ve just done a screen grab so I’ve got the evidence pc plod!
No wonder Ben has lost his license!!! Pair of duck wits 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Yes!!!! Literally was going to say this!!

• Angry
Well well well Flo certainly went quiet when she was sprung on Vangate wasn’t she? Definitely something fishy there. Also Rosie coming home early from a school weekend away? I’ve never heard of anything so proposters

Reactions: 9
So if the teachers called and asked if they wanted them to try and settle her, it suggests they think she could have been settled and reassured by her mother that it was ok and she'd see her the next day. Not oh god get in the car quick. Did she need to take George and gracie out with her to get Rosie if they had just picked a film? Rosie has anxiety now does she?

She was on the slip road but not yet on the slip road. OK then!
Harry didn't want to go to the arcade and would rather be with his mates, awww poor flo her man child step son not wanting to be with them. Also noticed her laugh at George 😤 poor kid.

Reactions: 8
When you forget to add the smoothing filter to your next story. So obvious when the story switches 🤣
The bed is a totally different colour 🤣 also turning around on a slip road would never enter my mind in a million years?! How has she even managed that! It wouldn’t be easy!! They’re designed so you can’t LOL wish I seen it.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.