The TaylorMade Home #10 Bens a gr8 carpenter, hes had an idea-theyll kit their mansion with stuff from ikea

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Ben had a suit on but he was too hot so had to get changed .... IN TO JEANS!! What a load of bollox. Imagine paying all that money on a wedding only for your husband to put trainers on. They’re such a crass bunch.
She’s a lying witch, Ben turned up like the scruff he is and the pics SHE uploaded prove it … everyone else was still all nice in their suits then you had the tinker himself with his child sized feet in sliders 😂
Another question is that Flos brother next to Ben in the group pic, with the big space between them?? Body language shows so much 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
She’s a lying witch, Ben turned up like the scruff he is and the pics SHE uploaded prove it … everyone else was still all nice in their suits then you had the tinker himself with his child sized feet in sliders 😂
Another question is that Flos brother next to Ben with the big space between them?? Body language shows so much 😂
Did not know that was her brother so even more embarrassing that your brother can come in the correct wedding attire, whilst your husband stands there in jeans and rotten looking sliders! If it was that hot you would have packed a smart pair of chino shorts, a short sleeve shirt like a nice breezy one people wear on beaches abroad when they get married and it’s much hotter and some boat shoes or at worst smart sandals NOT JEANS!!!!! disgusting
It really wasn’t hard and I’m sorry but there’s no way I would let my husband even think about bringing that as spares to a wedding but I suppose she didn’t want any of the other females looking at him in that way so was happy for him to look like a dirty chav

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She did mention the day before the wedding that she would be seeing her brother who she hadn’t seen for over 2 years and the lady with him Flo referred to as her sister in law. He looks royally pissed off at being next to Ben and Flo doesn’t he!
I reckon her family are sick of her and bodge it benny. I just noticed on the reel that she’s stuck up that the brother doesn’t feature and also her sister has commented on it but they don’t follow each other 🤔

Attachments

Reactions: 3
She did mention the day before the wedding that she would be seeing her brother who she hadn’t seen for over 2 years and the lady with him Flo referred to as her sister in law. He looks royally pissed off at being next to Ben and Flo doesn’t he!
I reckon her family are sick of her and bodge it benny. I just noticed on the reel that she’s stuck up that the brother doesn’t feature and also her sister has commented on it but they don’t follow each other 🤔
I also Found it weird the sister in law is heavily pregnant and Flo has never once mentioned a niece or nephew on the way with them??
Shes mentioned her sisters baby though.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Curtains are booked in I see…………. 🤔
I wonder if they will be the curtain equivalent to farrow and ball paint …… from a trade account…..

• Haha
Flo has been very quiet today. Unless she got struck by lightening last night when filming it.

• Haha
Flo has been very quiet today. Unless she got struck by lightening last night when filming it.
She’s always quiet when the kids aren’t there because she’s so boring she has no personality of her own she uses the kids for content.

Reactions: 6
I once didn’t speak to my ex husband for a week because he cleaned the bathroom with a face flannel! Tbf it was the first time he’d ever cleaned so I guess he didn’t know 🤦🏻‍♀️
Then here we have flo cleaning (I say that with a pinch of salt) the bathroom with the same cloth for the toilet, window cil, bath & shower in that order! Absolute skank 🤢
Laugh if they all got an upset tummy from it just in time for their much needed holiday!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The grouting still looks awful. Honestly it’s so bad I don’t know how you would even rectify that……

Also did they have loads of tiles left over from
The downstairs they used them in the bathroom? 🤣
Only Flo could have a decent size bathroom yet somehow it’s a dingy space with barely any natural light 🤣

I know we keep mentioning this but duck off Flo do you know how bleeping dirty using the same cloth to do you toilet then your cil and bath tub 🤢
That is vile 🤢 and who the hell has picture frames sat on the toilet, germs spread like 6ft when you flush. She has zero clues!!

Reactions: 2
The grouting still looks awful. Honestly it’s so bad I don’t know how you would even rectify that……

Also did they have loads of tiles left over from
The downstairs they used them in the bathroom? 🤣
I think that is the downstairs bathroom isn’t it?

Did you not know, SHE HAS A MASSIVE HOUSE!?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.