The TaylorMade Home #10 Bens a gr8 carpenter, hes had an idea-theyll kit their mansion with stuff from ikea

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How old is R? Why does Flo speak to her as if she’s 3 years old. No wonder the poor Girl is so delayed.
Shes 9. She's a few months younger than my daughter and they are massively different! Poor kid was asked a question about where they were and was immediately cut off that they were at the park not football. She absolutely doesn't need to be spoken to like a baby, or the puppy. But Rosie responds like she is much younger. 2/3 years younger than George but I suspect she's the baybay of the family and pandered to, so plays up to it.

Reactions: 4
My daughter is 5 and speaks / behaves better than Rosie. It’s disgusting.

Rosie is only a few months younger than my other child also and you would think they were in totally different school years!

Reactions: 6
My daughter is 5 and speaks / behaves better than Rosie. It’s disgusting.

Rosie is only a few months younger than my other child also and you would think they were in totally different school years!
Remember the other month… to justify pulling her out of some dance class she claimed rosie was too mature for the other girls 😂😂
Unless she was in a literal babies class there’s no way Rosie was too mature, she seems very delayed.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I see super mature Rosie is flapping about like a mermaid in what can only be described as a toddler pool. 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
the likes on these pictures are bloody terrible compared to how many ‘followers’ she has 😂😂😂😂
It would be interesting to find out how many of her followers are real versus bots. The dress is a disaster for so many reasons. She doesn’t suit the colour, the fit is terrible and it just looks tarty.

Rule #5 on the Chubby Cubs Facebook page made me giggle

0727E174-9738-4652-A4A8-CE2F07494F03.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Another order of outfits for her but the kids get a £5.99 pool from b&m for someone who bangs on about the amount of kids she has youd think they would get a family pool 🤣🤦🏻‍♀️ Embarrassing just like the whole account and the Reno 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m pretty sure filling the paddling pool with ‘icy cold water’ for the kids to jump into in the heat is actually quite a dangerous thing to do.

Reactions: 5
I swear she’s always buying pools!? I know they can break but I’ve never known anyone own as many as her! Didn’t she make a big thing about having a pool at the old house!?

Reactions: 5
Remember the other month… to justify pulling her out of some dance class she claimed rosie was too mature for the other girls 😂😂
Unless she was in a literal babies class there’s no way Rosie was too mature, she seems very delayed.
I think maybe it’s more she doesn’t know how to play? Like she’s not had that mothering type mummy who plays shops or with her dollies, it’s all talking at her for the purpose of others. So when R watches them play and doesn’t join in it’s not because she’s mature, it’s because she doesn’t know how. It’s so sad.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I’m cracking up at the Shein haul. What’s with the constant looking down at the floor?! Maybe her imaginary cleaner missed a bit 🤣🤣🤣
Who does she think she is!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again… the one thing she excels at is making everything look cheap and tacky.
some of those outfits are actually ok but once she puts them on they look bloody awful 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.