The TaylorMade Home #10 Bens a gr8 carpenter, hes had an idea-theyll kit their mansion with stuff from ikea

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🤣 oh what a tit show same old shoes same old boring hair same trashy look all together and Ben well lol maybe she should try and get an iron gifted lol who the hell wears jeans to a wedding and a non ironed shirt! never known such a show up
I’m embarrassed on her behalf

Reactions: 6
I’m sorry but what the duck are those for a wedding 🤣🤣 boss witch babe bossing it there with the shoes benny lad 🤦🏼‍♀️

They are so rough. If you saw them walking towards you, you’d cross the road.
Aren’t they 🤣🤣🤣

Mutton dressed as lamb! She is beyond filtered her whole face shape has changed! Those outfits are so tacky and cheap,You could dress her in designer & she would look like someone from Cheetham hill 🤮
I’d say more worsley 🤣#where you get your car from. Ha ha ha if you know you know

Built in wardrobe reveal pending….. now this I cant wait to see…..
A built in wardrobe for a borrower 🤣🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
The groom wore trainers for goodness sake!!! Trainers for your first dance!
What an absolute shambles!
People get married abroad in real heat in better more appropriate attire than these scrubbers !
To be fair I think a lot of the younger lot wear those particular trainers with suits these days, it’s actually classed as fashion to them and they’re expensive trainers lol.
Ben wearing the sliders on the other hand is disrespectful and chavvy as hell, well the whole outfit tbh who wears jeans to a wedding?? The absolute state of him compared to literally everyone else there 🙈
I wouldn’t be showing him off Flo mate he’s a scruffy embarrassment & it’s clear you both don’t respect anyone, kicking about at a wedding and having the audacity to pose for pictures like that 🥴… her poor cousin probably wishes she stayed home instead of completely ruining their pics.

I can’t deal 😂 Not sure where to start?… Flo in those hideous shoes again!!!! And as for the state of ‘Benny’, even in the shirt he looks like a complete woman, it’s so old and creased! The sliders with jeans actually made me feel a little sick 😷

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Iv had to come straight on Tattle to gasp WTAF!! The state of Benny🤮 I mean Im lost for words,firstly the shirt is hideous looks like someone who’s been dressed from one of those charities who gift people clothes for job interviews! Then to wear a manky pair of Adidas sliders that look so sweaty and dusty🤮🤮No No No! I remember not so long ago Flo treating Benny to some Hugo Boss sliders for his birthday (after begging for months for freebies she ended up with a tent in backyard think that car carsh was his 40th) Im assuming they were returned as surely you would wear something slightly better than sports directs finest! Im surprised Flo has even a heel left on those shoes with all the wear they get! Like she seriously needs to reassess her life Quit the bullshit and just live/be a normal person instead of wishing to be an Instagram wannabe! Im still shook from the sliders😰🙈😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Iv had to come straight on Tattle to gasp WTAF!! The state of Benny🤮 I mean Im lost for words,firstly the shirt is hideous looks like someone who’s been dressed from one of those charities who gift people clothes for job interviews! Then to wear a manky pair of Adidas sliders that look so sweaty and dusty🤮🤮No No No! I remember not so long ago Flo treating Benny to some Hugo Boss sliders for his birthday (after begging for months for freebies she ended up with a tent in backyard think that car carsh was his 40th) Im assuming they were returned as surely you would wear something slightly better than sports directs finest! Im surprised Flo has even a heel left on those shoes with all the wear they get! Like she seriously needs to reassess her life Quit the bullshit and just live/be a normal person instead of wishing to be an Instagram wannabe! Im still shook from the sliders😰🙈😂
Im out the garden dying at the comment “I’m surprised Flo has even a heel left on those shoes with all the wear they get”

I am howling 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Im out the garden dying at the comment “I’m surprised Flo has even a heel left on those shoes with all the wear they get”

I am howling 🤣🤣🤣
Glad to be of assistance in making you giggle🙌🏻 Its a bad day when Flo (apart from the shoes) doesn’t look as shite as usual thanks to her Benny!

Reactions: 5
I wonder if he just smells rich thanks to his bottle of creed 🤣🤣🤣🤣
But you need to make sure your first thought is that Flo treated him to that and can buy him nice things, don't just assume he bought it for himself 😂😂

Querying about curtains, does that mean the curtains she arranged forever ago are actually non existent 🙄🙄

• Haha
To be fair I think a lot of the younger lot wear those particular trainers with suits these days, it’s actually classed as fashion to them and they’re expensive trainers lol.
Ben wearing the sliders on the other hand is disrespectful and chavvy as hell, well the whole outfit tbh who wears jeans to a wedding?? The absolute state of him compared to literally everyone else there 🙈
I wouldn’t be showing him off Flo mate he’s a scruffy embarrassment & it’s clear you both don’t respect anyone, kicking about at a wedding and having the audacity to pose for pictures like that 🥴… her poor cousin probably wishes she stayed home instead of completely ruining their pics.
They are a pair of Nike trainers 🤣 they aren’t Louboutins or anything on trend, they are straight up Nike trainers. Looking at the bride they have obviously gone for a more relaxed wedding and that’s absolutely fine, up to them but for me, trainers is just too far. Throw in Benny boy wearing his sliders that look like scruffy garden wear at best, well!

This guys face whose wearing smart shoes, shirt and a tie says it all whilst standing next to Ben in jeans and rank sliders!
And is it just me or do Ben and Flo actually look the same here, and I don’t mean that in a good way

They are a pair of Nike trainers 🤣 they aren’t Louboutins or anything on trend, they are straight up Nike trainers. Looking at the bride they have obviously gone for a more relaxed wedding and that’s absolutely fine, up to them but for me, trainers is just too far. Throw in Benny boy wearing his sliders that look like scruffy garden wear at best, well!

This guys face whose wearing smart shoes, shirt and a tie says it all whilst standing next to Ben in jeans and rank sliders!
And is it just me or do Ben and Flo actually look the same here, and I don’t mean that in a good way
I take it back about the bride being casual, I hadn’t seen the pictures of her beautiful dress, my mistake.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
But you need to make sure your first thought is that Flo treated him to that and can buy him nice things, don't just assume he bought it for himself 😂😂

Querying about curtains, does that mean the curtains she arranged forever ago are actually non existent 🙄🙄
She must live in the 1950’s because even when I was married not one person has ever said me “did your husband treat you to that “ not one…..
maybe it’s because I’ve always worked and can buy the things I want myself.

Arghhhhh the curtain saga continues. This house has exposed them for being basic as duck and they are massively out of their depth.
She was hoping for a freebie …. She hasn’t been offered one so now she is back to looking at cheap options .

Jesus she is such a dick.

• Haha
She must live in the 1950’s because even when I was married not one person has ever said me “did your husband treat you to that “ not one…..

Arghhhhh the curtain saga continues. This house has exposed them for being basic as duck and they are massively out of their depth.
She was hoping for a freebie …. She hasn’t been offered one so now she is back to looking at cheap options .

I thought her “friends” mum was making curtains for her is this not what she claimed ages ago 😂

Reactions: 7
I thought her “friends” mum was making curtains for her is this not what she claimed ages ago 😂
If I remember correctly - her “friends” mum lived quite a bit away and Flo wanted her to come and quote for curtains. Knowing how much ready made curtains can cost I very much doubt a small business would drive the best part of a few hours to quote for bespoke curtains. Especially if they know full well she wouldn’t have ordered from them. Plus we have obviously had issues with settlement 🙄🙄

• Haha
By 'friend' you mean one of her nuskin buddies mums 😂
I think she lives in Leicester so never really going to work out. I wouldn't go to the effort of making curtains with flo and Ben's measurements tbh!

• Haha
Morning my lovelies ……. Oh flo duck off you prick you look an absolute knob . To hot for your tit today

• Haha
I often think of this and think what the duck happened to her. She used to be lovely loved her little shopping hauls. The. Got in to the insta hun scum business and totally did a 180 🤣

So Ben had a suit on but he was too hot so had to get changed .... IN TO JEANS!! What a load of bollox. Imagine paying all that money on a wedding only for your husband to put trainers on. They’re such a crass bunch.

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Exactly this. The day I have to ask my husband for anything I’ve failed as a woman seriously tho never ever rely on a man

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.