The TaylorMade Home #10 Bens a gr8 carpenter, hes had an idea-theyll kit their mansion with stuff from ikea

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She literally makes me sick, iv had too much crap on lately to follow this cow’s Instagram but just had a quick look through the tattle pages, leaving poor George out of that picture collage is mind blowing.I didn’t think it was possible to be so cruel. She cant hide her lack of love for him at all the horrid witch! And today seeing her new nephew she mentioned George was on an inset day so she left him at home alone while she swanned of to meet the baby,no doubt came home boasting about how beautiful he is etc. That poor lad must’ve been feeling awful. She could of made him feel special by bringing him along to meet him 1st, but that would require mum&son time she’d rather it be Harry🤢 to say George was then txting his Auntie broke my heart the poor lad seems like such a gentle soul,I hope his Auntie shows him more love then his Mum the undeserving witch!
She is genuinely a horrific mother to her kids but George especially, he’ll probably barely bother with her once he’s grown up.. pretty much how she treats her own mum actually.
She’s only interested in her sister all of a sudden because there’s a baby to slap on Instagram for likes it’s not like she visits any of them regularly.

Reactions: 10
Because mcdonalds is her happy place. She's said it many times. Sad that instead of her home she's so proud that Ben build and loves it so much that she'd rather be in her car outside mcdonalds talking to herself.
Doesn’t really fit the narrative of becoming a nuskin millionaire

Hi Flo 👋🏻 we know that you read here. I get that English comprehension (reading and understanding) isn’t your strong point but it sounds to me like whoever said this was calling your content boring not the actual routine. You could basically record one morning and post it everyday for the next 12-months for all the difference there’d be. Your content is basically making beds, Home Bargains, a McDonald’s coffee and some half arsed posts about your pyramid scheme. You’re clearly not creative enough for Instagram, there’s only so far you can go by copying other people. That’s why your engagement is tit and your follower numbers have stopped growing.

ps It wasn’t me. If I was going to get blocked for leaving a comment it wouldn’t be about your boring grubby bed making.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m sure Harry has absolutely zero interest in seeing her nephew. She’s so deluded 🤣
First of all she wants him to watch hocus pocus then she expects him .. a teenage boy… to be excited about a random baby???
The son she gave birth too did want to meet his baby cousin and she’s made him wait days for that privilege, but once again all creepy creeperson cares about is Harry.

made a new thread ☺

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.