Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mandyj101

What kind of selfish lazy idiot makes their kids hoover their rooms before leaving for school and going to their actual parents houses for respite from this twat for a week!!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 20

Tattldurcage

Chatty Member
05B60476-61DC-4876-B09E-42D2BDDC944D.png

Image setting up your tripod, putting your phone on it, pressing record…..

just to sit down and film yourself eating lunch 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18

crossoldbird

Who films themselves going in and out of the shower simply to prove to a gossip website they’ve had a wash 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She’s been to primark and Zara for yet more clothes and nothing for the squids except for some salt spray for George’s hair.
I’ve never met a parent who spends so much money on themself and nothing on their kids. She’s bought bloody clothes just for the car journey!!

• Sad
Reactions: 16

Isa_Drennan

VIP Member
“Post your tiny best friend” … she posts Ben?

Are you trying to tell us all something here Flo 🤪😂
That was my first thought 🤣 Flo’s outing Benny’s micro penis.

Next thread suggestion: Benny is Flo’s tiny best friend but sadly she’s forgotten about George yet again.

• Haha

candlesareforlife

VIP Member
Her waffle today about Ben and how he doesn’t ask for anything but she loves him so much so therefore spoils him. ……. You never hear her speak about her child with such adoring tones …..

she honestly does think she is a cut above everyone else doesn’t she? All because she is earning a “wage” from lumi? Which is how much a month? £200/£300 ?? At best? I actually find her sad really that she thinks she has achieved anything in life when the truth is all she did is go on tinder and hook a man because she has not one clue how to provide for herself and the kids without one.

You would think her house has been listed in 10 list beautiful homes the way she carries on. When in reality the only bedroom upstairs that is useable as a proper bedroom is hers and bens. The others are just storage rooms in my eyes because of the low ceilings……..
the family room at the back is awful and poorly decorated (new table incoming) and the money they have both wasted on this portrayal of a lavish lifestyle is quite frankly mind numbing when the house is shit. So many corners cut for finances but this knob is still blowing money on nights away for Ben like there is no tomorrow…. And if you decide like I did last night to read back her earlier threads she hasn’t changed. She is desperate to be an influencer and make serious money from instagram and be gifted loads of things.
Flo it’s never going to happen. Ever.
My account is roughly the same size and I am offered loads of collaborations. If you are a decent account some get can get everything in their rooms gifted. She doesn’t. The money she makes from lumi is the equivalent of a part time job so you’re not setting the world on fire there either.

you have no friends, you have a husband who has a wandering eye and your reno is shit. The sooner the instagram bubble pops the better….

Popo15

Loved seeing the 60sec clip of your coffee machine this morning flo.
Also loved seeing George still with his mattress that is too small for his bed after your £500 night hotel stay!

• Angry
  • Sad

Birdinthesky

All these ‘Benny worshipping’ posts make her sound like a 12 year old with their 1st boyfriend. It’s so cringe and desperate. Smacks of insecurity and she actually sounds unstable.

• Haha

Kelsmith346

Chatty Member
Probably because that’s all she can afford…. Anything else from zara etc we never see again as she can’t afford to keep it….
They defo get sent back you don’t even spot them in her open plan wardrobes.. I mean bespoke wardrobes oh no I mean bootfair clothes rail 🤣🤣

• Haha

Crunchpie

FFFB1080-6B98-4500-80A3-50A30842578A.png

I’m guessing that is all her earnings from lumi for the past year or it’s just the cash they have left to pay her credit card bill? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Tattldurcage

Chatty Member
“School holidays are hard”

FUCK RIGHT OFF YOU FUCKING CUNT!!

Try having the kids fulltime at home, kids with additional needs AND keeping your actual real business going 👊🏼

Dickhead wouldn’t actually know what hard parenting is!

• Haha
  • Heart

candlesareforlife

VIP Member
10 threads now on our influencer of the year Florence.
So far from what I can remember from the last thread influencer Florence has been gifted…. Wax melts, a glossy box, a cheap outfit and I think a canvas…..
There is also some doubt around the lazy spa. This was mention in her stories never to be seen again or the company tagged.
The mansion is taking shape with paint from farrow and ball trade centre….tiles from wickes laid incorrectly and now panelling……
Not to mention the cinema room with glass doors and a window they couldn’t even be bothered to block out and cheap curtain…
We also found out that Ben is a carpenter who can’t measure and can’t build fitted wardrobes. This was blamed on the kids wanting more floor space. So they got massive ikea drawers instead…….of course……

and lastly this is the last ever sale of lumi before prices go back up …… don’t miss out on these ammmazing deals!!! Ps you also need Botox, fillers and your lips down to achieve the same results but don’t let that put you off…

Thanks @notaninstahun_hun for the thread title

• Haha
  • Heart

Lovethesun

Chatty Member
The way she calls him “Benny” makes me want to vom 🤢. He’s a grown man stop calling him a name that makes him sound 11 . And Flo he’s really not that fit , no one fancies your man