The TaylorMade Home #10 Bens a gr8 carpenter, hes had an idea-theyll kit their mansion with stuff from ikea

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She couldn't move her neck, but continued to move her neck as normal the whole way through waffling!
I mean that coffee machine they got in the kitchen is well worth it isn't it? 🤦‍♀️
I dont get the constant buying of Macdonalds coffee when she as the coffee machine Also could just be an empty cup!

I dont get the constant buying of Macdonalds coffee when she as the coffee machine Also could just be an empty cup!

Reactions: 8
I really wish someone would point out to her that her eyelid has lifted as a direct result of having Botox in her frown line area - this produces a brow lift which lifts the eye lid … it’s literally false advertising and should be reported to trading standards or something

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I really wish someone would point out to her that her eyelid has lifted as a direct result of having Botox in her frown line area - this produces a brow lift which lifts the eye lid … it’s literally false advertising and should be reported to trading standards or something
One of her brows is always higher than the other anyway 😂

Reactions: 6
One of her brows is always higher than the other anyway 😂
She literally storied about this exact thing a few weeks ago, saying how she was struggling to line up her before and after photos because of it 🙈

She literally storied about this exact thing a few weeks ago, saying how she was struggling to line up her before and after photos because of it 🙈 All the Lumi crap is faker than her awful tits.

Reactions: 5
We all know you prefer it when your kids are with their other parents Flo. However I see her number one crush gets loads of mentions already and just weirdness once again.

Also love how she posts about a woman being superwoman with way more kids than she has, and yet she manages to make their sandwiches for them! Bet they are not slaving away like flos kids

Reactions: 9
"Their miserable, are they? No their not" 🤔

Lots of messages about the enchiladas and then she says how meat is expensive so she has to bulk out meals with veg as the majority of the time there's 6 people to feed in the house.. no there isn't there's 6 of you, half the time

Reactions: 7
Wow how exciting for rosie and her friend. She 'had' a friend for a sleepover tonight, surely still there?? Flo and Harry went shopping, gracie at boxing and george and Ben in the garden. Bet the friend is so excited to stay with so much fun happening 😬
Her kids are never not by her side, except every other week Flo, every other week. No wonder she forgot she has children! Also it's 'they're'

Attachments

Look at me with my big house and my kids soooo adore me……

Meanwhile the house inside looks like this 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Old Shite furniture, mismatched styles and dodgy flooring with awful grouting. Not quite the flex you think it is - is it Flo? 🤣
The state of the slat feature wall 😂 did they forget to paint the wall a darker colour before adding the slats. There’s no contrast, it looks like he’s glued a sheet of ply to the wall. Do you know where you should add ply Flo? To that tiled floor, it’s ugly and badly fitted. Ply over it and invest in some good quality oak, the room needs it and it’s a terrible advert for husband’s business.

The outside of the house is shite too. All that white plastic on the dormas and those windows are the ugliest I’ve ever seen. Old nanna windows are still old nanna windows even when ordered in grey. It’s absolute ugliness aside, the gable window looks too small for the dorma, it’s like an after thought. They’d have been better doing a two storey extension to the back of the house. It’s pretty obvious that they are both out of their depth.

How old is R? Why does Flo speak to her as if she’s 3 years old. No wonder the poor Girl is so delayed.

Reactions: 2
Did anyone else think about the settlement when she said the movies that loud they are shaking 😂😂 that’s the settlement fucked then isn’t it 🙄🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Sorry but why is she yet again sharing news about a dead baby? She did this with Ronaldos baby too,
There’s something really wrong with her twisted little brain that she feels the need to share dead baby’s for content. Get therapy Flo you sick woman.

Sorry but why is she yet again sharing news about a dead baby? She did this with Ronaldos baby too,
There’s something really wrong with her twisted little brain that she feels the need to share dead baby’s for content. Get therapy Flo you sick woman.
That’s absolutely disgusting and she is nothing but a grief tourist!
She should be ashamed of herself! What makes things worse she just slams it in between her normal shite!
Jesus just when she couldn’t sink any lower!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.